Charlie Kirk Says Gun Deaths 'Unfortunately' Worth it to Keep 2nd Amendment

onthedarkside

image.png.3e2598d116bc6ef42d16c54b9f5504a6.png

Charlie Kirk, the conservative founder and president of Turning Point USA, said during an organizational event on Wednesday that gun deaths in exchange for the preservation of Second Amendment rights is part of America's reality.

Kirk's comments come about one week after three children and three adults were killed at the Christian Covenant School in Nashville, Tennessee.

"I think it's worth to have a cost of, unfortunately, some gun deaths every single year so that we can have the Second Amendment to protect our other God-given rights, that is a prudent deal. It is rational, nobody talks like this, they live in a complete alternate universe."

https://www.newsweek.com/charlie-kirk-says-gun-deaths-worth-it-2nd-amendment-1793113

image.png.4d57081e393a20dd6810ca8e38089ed2.png

Partial Transcript & Video: https://www.mediamatters.org/charlie-kirk/charlie-kirk-its-worth-have-cost-unfortunately-some-gun-deaths-every-single-year-so-we

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

The logical failure here is that the second amendment doesn't prevent or require that no guns be banned. Fully automatic weapons are heavily restricted to the point of being banned for all practical purposes. AR15s could easily be afforded the same treatment. Whaich would I rather face? A tommy gun or an AR15? Not a difficult decision.

• Like 2

Just now, Kwasaki said:

Agree but a revolver holding shotgun shells is a lot more useable within a house rather than swinging a long rifle about, unless you cut down of course. 

Sure, my argument is against America's "national gun".

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

Sure, my argument is against America's "national gun".

Fair call something needs to be done is doesn't stop guys wanted to go and shoot all kinds of weapons if they want to in places of safety anytime they want. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

not this again. ????

Legit question, when it comes to guns and Americans not all but some would like to keep his gun collection the same way i would like to keep my motorcycle or car collection not have them taken away.

Come on American guys here you know the mentality of gun guys in America I just assumed it. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Legit question, when it comes to guns and Americans not all but some would like to keep his gun collection the same way i would like to keep my motorcycle or car collection not have them taken away.

Come on American guys here you know the mentality of gun guys in America I just assumed it. 

When I see anything about gun mentality in America for some reason I tend to just associate the acolytes of one person and one particular party in respect of weapons of death.

But that is just me and I am not American.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Tug said:

With all (due respect) mr Kirk you are effin wrong it is not worth a child’s life so you can have an assault weapon 

The salient point is he believes it's worth spouting any mentally ill diatribe in order to benefit his own political career, nothing at all to do with guns per se.

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Thailand said:

When I see anything about gun mentality in America for some reason I tend to just associate the acolytes of one person and one particular party in respect of weapons of death.

But that is just me and I am not American.

That's why ask here I know there's American guys here that can explain better than me. 

I'm English and love guns. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

God given rights… to own guns?

2 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

God bless America. !

Yeehah! Bang bang, oops!

The reality of course is that the argument put forward by "Charlie Kirk" is so disgusting, disgraceful and foul as to be obscene!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1