Isaan Woman

Stevey

1 hour ago, KhunLA said:

That certainly puts the IQ of the western world in question ..

... "Macarena

"The remix hit the top of the Billboard Hot 100 in 1996 and remained at the top of the charts for 14 weeks — one of the longest number-one runs in the chart's history. It peaked at number two in the UK, kept off the top spot only by the Spice Girls' “Wannabe”

How many Isan women might like this?....

The Mozart Effect....

image.png.cb700ad64eefd2206d3f52f336cf1b1b.png

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1281386/

Anyway, I think Einstein was wrong.

Mozart is a NitWit compared to my great JS Bach!

I wish more Isan women would get into JS Bach.

1 hour ago, GammaGlobulin said:

USA IQ is about 97 to 98.

Dummies compared to Japan, HK, Shanghai, etc.

https://psmag.com/social-justice/classical-music-linked-to-high-intelligence-27959

image.png.d351ddb5861562f54f6c6c4ee4e553f0.png

IQ is simply the ability to learn, and equate to being intelligent.

I think many listen to classical, as simply can't deal with the brain dead lyrics of a lot of music.   I love the blues, mainly for the instrumental parts of the songs, as if identifying with some of the lyrics, I would have committed suicide a long time ago.

Quite enjoy some classical.   Was at work one time, w/headphones, and bud asked what I was listing to.  Beethoven, Tchaikovsky or Mozart, as my usual 'go tos'' and thought I was joking.  He had a listen and was real slow giving the headphones back to me.  Took a song or 3.

Another mind expanded ... :coffee1:

The wife enjoys classical when I'm listening to it, and will even play it when I'm not here.

That and good Spanish guitar, salsa music.  Get her hips going while doing housework.

Edited by KhunLA

7 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

That and good Spanish guitar, salsa music.  Get her hips going while doing housework.

Is she the one I noticed in one of your videos, sitting on the BeanBag furniture at a beach on the eastern shore of Thailand?

Edited by GammaGlobulin

12 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Is she the one I noticed in one of your videos, sitting on the BeanBag furniture at a beach on the eastern shore of Thailand?

No, she's the one, for only a glimpse, if that, at beginning or end of vid.  Unless she walks across, as she did in one of latest (Farida).

Hates being in vids, almost as much as me.

1 hour ago, KhunLA said:

No, she's the one, for only a glimpse, if that, at beginning or end of vid.  Unless she walks across, as she did in one of latest (Farida).

Hates being in vids, almost as much as me.

I agree.

I refuse to be in videos.

Even a photo is not to my liking.

• 2 weeks later...

I have no idea where musical tastes come from. I'm pretty average in IQ yet I've always enjoyed a variety of music.

My earliest choices were certainly conditioned by my dad telling me that certain musicians were great then others awful. This lasted until The Prodigy came on TV and he stated that this isn't music...total...

I couldn't disagree more and so I started making my own opinions on music.

I find that my tastes have changed massively with age. There are some musicians I adored as a younger man, like Oasis, yet now I can't take a minute of them.

Modern music for me, lacks the mega bands/stars who you waited upon eagerly for new material as per the past. But then, maybe I'm just not 'with it.' I couldn't tell you who are the biggest artists on the planet now. I actually like some of the new rap artists such as Arrdee who are defining their own style. Different generation now with WiFi, smart phones etc so it's to be expected.

As for Thai music, I can easily enjoy the folk/country songs that play in the background, even if I have no idea what they're talking about. Bodyslam were decent (and he supports Spurs). I can't stand the bass banging stuff however.

Anyone remember the song that went along the lines of ...My name is Mrs. Smith...? 

On 1/2/2024 at 1:03 PM, KhunLA said:

IQ is simply the ability to learn, and equate to being intelligent.

I think many listen to classical, as simply can't deal with the brain dead lyrics of a lot of music.   I love the blues, mainly for the instrumental parts of the songs, as if identifying with some of the lyrics, I would have committed suicide a long time ago.

Quite enjoy some classical.   Was at work one time, w/headphones, and bud asked what I was listing to.  Beethoven, Tchaikovsky or Mozart, as my usual 'go tos'' and thought I was joking.  He had a listen and was real slow giving the headphones back to me.  Took a song or 3.

Another mind expanded ... :coffee1:

The wife enjoys classical when I'm listening to it, and will even play it when I'm not here.

Spanish guitar? Did you mean ‘Flamenco’?