Isaan Woman

Stevey

6 minutes ago, Isaan sailor said:

Throughout the world, there’s a big difference between a girlfriend and a wife.  Choose wisely, gentlemen.

And that difference is mainly a lot less sex with a wife!

(your wife, not someone else's)

Edited by BritManToo
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, bignok said:

Give me a woman who likes cats rather than a flash car.

On 4/9/2023 at 3:20 PM, Stevey said:

Some of the most stupid people imaginable.  Two days ago I explained to about seven adults in a village shop where the light they could see on the full moon was coming from

In return did they explain to you how easy it was for Isaan women to get rich from snaring rich farangs ?

• Like 2

sorry but regarding that colin story, who keeps 6.5 million sitting in one account and not invested in anything?

also, banks withhold money for 5 days when large transactions are made.

a bit hard to believe that story that she could just siphon all that money out. 

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, save the frogs said:

sorry but regarding that colin story, who keeps 6.5 million sitting in one account and not invested in anything?

also, banks withhold money for 5 days when large transactions are made.

a bit hard to believe that story that she could just siphon all that money out. 

Ok. About Colin he is/was a clever guy obviously to be an LSS on dive ships you can’t be stupid. People are intelligent in different ways. I think he started here about 12 years ago.

I have inside knowledge, because somebody who knew his wife told me her history which he doesn’t know. 

He was a mark from day one, and he told me himself, they’ve only had intercourse once, and that’s how he has the child. Then he was trapped.  Because he was making good money offshore. They started doing big things, but she was someone who would just go to the ATM and take out 10,000 Bart many times she got used to that lifestyle. He buried his head in the sand and accepts that this is his life, and because he earns good money, he went with it.

So how did She get the money? Firstly, Colin had his money in his own account in the Thai bank and the only way you could access it was by going in the bank or for using the ATM card. He told me that something like 7 years earlier, he’s had 7 million in an account that she could access and when he came back from a trip they went to the Visa office to make a Visa, and when the paperwork for his bank was pulled out the IO says you’ve got no money, and when he looked, she was right the money was gone out of the account. She told him that she had bought a share in a hotel in Maha Sara cam.  I remember him telling me the story and thinking there’s no way she’s stolen 7 million of your money and then bought into a hotel, even as the words are coming out of his mouth. I was thinking she’s just paid the so-called partner who is the real owner of the hotel to say that’s where the 7 million went. I remember him telling me how he to advise them on things to do with the mechanical side of the building. He thinks he’s like an engineer but he’s absolutely useless. You can’t workout highway pressure switch works on his well pump.

Anyway, I digress.  The main point is he didn’t have Internet banking and once she opened up Internet banking on his account, she was able to just transfer money straight out of the account without him knowing while he was at sea. Either of the two ways this was opened is she either had a friend in the bank, that’s green in the local town or as he later said she admitted to she opened the Internet banking using an ATM card and do it using the ATM machine. People might say how did you get the ATM card ? He told me that away for a short trip, he would just give her the ATM card thinking that how much damage can she do with an ATM card in a week. It was maybe in one of these weeks that she opened up Internet banking on the account. He also told me that  recently he had gone to the bank to use his ATM card and the ATM card got swallowed. Instead of follow it up, he just thought well that money is safe anyway. So I’ll leave it there. Andy forgot about that account and just let money get paid into it when he went and did trips. This was the account that she took over. He told me in early 2021 about all that happened and also showed me the statements. So when she made Internet banking, she also changed the phone number for the account to her phone number, so she got any correspondence from the bank in the form of messages and also she had her email at the top of the statement, but it had his name in big letters across the top. It was definitely his account. then he showed me where out of that account was being transferred 20,000 Bart many many many times until the account was empty. The crazy thing is she must’ve had a surprise because when he was doing his last ever pre retirement trip which he was coming back from as the money was being sent to his account he told me that  he’d made US$50,000 on that trip and that into the account and she stole that as well.   

so when I arrived in 2021, he was glad to have a friend to talk to because he didn’t have a pot to piss in, although he did have a window to throw it out of that time which he hasn’t now because they had to sell the house to pay off debts. It works out that not only stealing all his money. She’d also lent money on every asset. They had cars, land apartments he bought 10 years. Etc. About a year ago he managed to get on a long trip due to a shortage of guys in diving as Thailand had banned everyone from India which I’m told is killing the money in diving. 

Now understand something. People will think this Stevey is a right piece of work  throwing his so-called mate under the bus. As his and her life were melting down financially (that’s actually a good term, because in Thai language bankruptcy is pronounced ‘ ‘ ‘ Lum La Lai ‘ and la Lai is to melt ) I was in England and his wife, via my girlfriend, her cousin, contacted me and asked me to lend £1000 for a month. I eventually got that money off Colin but it wasn’t a month. It was over a year I think. The idea was that she would finesse that money out of him for some bull<deleted> reason and she would give me the money back but because he didn’t have any money in the end there was no money to give so she couldn’t finesse it out of him. what I didn’t know was that on top of the thousand pound I lent her but got back, she asked my girlfriend for the green book to a Yamaha Finn bike I had on a Saleng Sidecar. When I got here at the start of 2021, escaping the U.K.’s ridiculous Covid measures and lockdowns, I enquired about the green book to this bike which I just bought before Covid hit a year previous. All I got was lies for a whole year but she would sort out the tax disc somehow. I was convinced she had lent money against a green book herself. Until at the start of 2022, she told me it was her cousin Colin’s wife who had the book in the shop, with my girlfriend’s permission. I informed Colin of this situation because his wife didn’t want Colin to be angry with her. She told him I was lying. I think about six months ago, or more the shop came for the bike. Nobody was paying the monthly instalments I was asked to pay the bike off 20,000 Bart loan. I refused because  1. If I paid back the money the whole saga would be forgotten and my girlfriend and her cousin his wife will be back friends again like nothing happened at my expense and 2. My girlfriend had said previously. The 15-year-old son a motorbike, which I was dead against because I hate the 5hithouse. And she jokingly said oh well when you go back home, I’ll just take the Yamaha thing off the Sidecar and he can have that. So when I took the bike away, I was well happy. But it works as her sister stepped in and she bought the bike and ended up with a cheap nearly new bike which her daughter had for going to school in the local town? By the way, I know there will be people saying here. This is all rubbish and the OP has believed it all coming from his girlfriend. But I am pretty confident at all True. 

Now Colin had been away working, trying to get back to 6,5M  she had stolen from him but one day I bumped into him in the village and I said to him what’s happening about this Yamaha and he said my wife says you’ve had the money back so that’s the end of it your girlfriend has had the money she’s lying to you. I’ll remember him saying that in the street and I didn’t know what to say because my girlfriend can tell some lies as well ha ha ha. Anyway, long and short of it is he owes me 20,000 Bart, plus I had to go and buy another bike to put on the side car which cost me about 7000 Bart in all, with no book so nobody can sell it from underneath my feet, or should I say ass?  

Anyway, that’s enough about Colin for now

Sorry if that’s all a bit rambling, but I dictated it to the phone. It’s a long story and that’s just a little bit of it. I could write a book on Colin ????

I horrible piece of work. Who got NRB’d from the regular month on month of job he had for years because he kept upsetting people in management in Qatar and one day. When he got back to the beach they told him that was your last trip. Because of his important pivotal position, they probably wanted to do it before, but hadn’t got someone to replace him. That was when his problems started at the age of approaching  60, and been letting his missus take as much money as she wanted out of the bank and driving Flash cars for the last 10 years and now approaching retirement, and then his Mrs steals his retirement fund. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Stevey said:

Ok. About Colin he is/was a clever guy obviously to be an LSS on dive ships you can’t be stupid. People are intelligent in different ways. I think he started here about 12 years ago.

I have inside knowledge, because somebody who knew his wife told me her history which he doesn’t know. 

He was a mark from day one, and he told me himself, they’ve only had intercourse once, and that’s how he has the child. Then he was trapped.  Because he was making good money offshore. They started doing big things, but she was someone who would just go to the ATM and take out 10,000 Bart many times she got used to that lifestyle. He buried his head in the sand and accepts that this is his life, and because he earns good money, he went with it.

So how did She get the money? Firstly, Colin had his money in his own account in the Thai bank and the only way you could access it was by going in the bank or for using the ATM card. He told me that something like 7 years earlier, he’s had 7 million in an account that she could access and when he came back from a trip they went to the Visa office to make a Visa, and when the paperwork for his bank was pulled out the IO says you’ve got no money, and when he looked, she was right the money was gone out of the account. She told him that she had bought a share in a hotel in Maha Sara cam.  I remember him telling me the story and thinking there’s no way she’s stolen 7 million of your money and then bought into a hotel, even as the words are coming out of his mouth. I was thinking she’s just paid the so-called partner who is the real owner of the hotel to say that’s where the 7 million went. I remember him telling me how he to advise them on things to do with the mechanical side of the building. He thinks he’s like an engineer but he’s absolutely useless. You can’t workout highway pressure switch works on his well pump.

Anyway, I digress.  The main point is he didn’t have Internet banking and once she opened up Internet banking on his account, she was able to just transfer money straight out of the account without him knowing while he was at sea. Either of the two ways this was opened is she either had a friend in the bank, that’s green in the local town or as he later said she admitted to she opened the Internet banking using an ATM card and do it using the ATM machine. People might say how did you get the ATM card ? He told me that away for a short trip, he would just give her the ATM card thinking that how much damage can she do with an ATM card in a week. It was maybe in one of these weeks that she opened up Internet banking on the account. He also told me that  recently he had gone to the bank to use his ATM card and the ATM card got swallowed. Instead of follow it up, he just thought well that money is safe anyway. So I’ll leave it there. Andy forgot about that account and just let money get paid into it when he went and did trips. This was the account that she took over. He told me in early 2021 about all that happened and also showed me the statements. So when she made Internet banking, she also changed the phone number for the account to her phone number, so she got any correspondence from the bank in the form of messages and also she had her email at the top of the statement, but it had his name in big letters across the top. It was definitely his account. then he showed me where out of that account was being transferred 20,000 Bart many many many times until the account was empty. The crazy thing is she must’ve had a surprise because when he was doing his last ever pre retirement trip which he was coming back from as the money was being sent to his account he told me that  he’d made US$50,000 on that trip and that into the account and she stole that as well.   

so when I arrived in 2021, he was glad to have a friend to talk to because he didn’t have a pot to piss in, although he did have a window to throw it out of that time which he hasn’t now because they had to sell the house to pay off debts. It works out that not only stealing all his money. She’d also lent money on every asset. They had cars, land apartments he bought 10 years. Etc. About a year ago he managed to get on a long trip due to a shortage of guys in diving as Thailand had banned everyone from India which I’m told is killing the money in diving. 

Now understand something. People will think this Stevey is a right piece of work  throwing his so-called mate under the bus. As his and her life were melting down financially (that’s actually a good term, because in Thai language bankruptcy is pronounced ‘ ‘ ‘ Lum La Lai ‘ and la Lai is to melt ) I was in England and his wife, via my girlfriend, her cousin, contacted me and asked me to lend £1000 for a month. I eventually got that money off Colin but it wasn’t a month. It was over a year I think. The idea was that she would finesse that money out of him for some bull<deleted> reason and she would give me the money back but because he didn’t have any money in the end there was no money to give so she couldn’t finesse it out of him. what I didn’t know was that on top of the thousand pound I lent her but got back, she asked my girlfriend for the green book to a Yamaha Finn bike I had on a Saleng Sidecar. When I got here at the start of 2021, escaping the U.K.’s ridiculous Covid measures and lockdowns, I enquired about the green book to this bike which I just bought before Covid hit a year previous. All I got was lies for a whole year but she would sort out the tax disc somehow. I was convinced she had lent money against a green book herself. Until at the start of 2022, she told me it was her cousin Colin’s wife who had the book in the shop, with my girlfriend’s permission. I informed Colin of this situation because his wife didn’t want Colin to be angry with her. She told him I was lying. I think about six months ago, or more the shop came for the bike. Nobody was paying the monthly instalments I was asked to pay the bike off 20,000 Bart loan. I refused because  1. If I paid back the money the whole saga would be forgotten and my girlfriend and her cousin his wife will be back friends again like nothing happened at my expense and 2. My girlfriend had said previously. The 15-year-old son a motorbike, which I was dead against because I hate the 5hithouse. And she jokingly said oh well when you go back home, I’ll just take the Yamaha thing off the Sidecar and he can have that. So when I took the bike away, I was well happy. But it works as her sister stepped in and she bought the bike and ended up with a cheap nearly new bike which her daughter had for going to school in the local town? By the way, I know there will be people saying here. This is all rubbish and the OP has believed it all coming from his girlfriend. But I am pretty confident at all True. 

Now Colin had been away working, trying to get back to 6,5M  she had stolen from him but one day I bumped into him in the village and I said to him what’s happening about this Yamaha and he said my wife says you’ve had the money back so that’s the end of it your girlfriend has had the money she’s lying to you. I’ll remember him saying that in the street and I didn’t know what to say because my girlfriend can tell some lies as well ha ha ha. Anyway, long and short of it is he owes me 20,000 Bart, plus I had to go and buy another bike to put on the side car which cost me about 7000 Bart in all, with no book so nobody can sell it from underneath my feet, or should I say ass?  

Anyway, that’s enough about Colin for now

Sorry if that’s all a bit rambling, but I dictated it to the phone. It’s a long story and that’s just a little bit of it. I could write a book on Colin ????

I horrible piece of work. Who got NRB’d from the regular month on month of job he had for years because he kept upsetting people in management in Qatar and one day. When he got back to the beach they told him that was your last trip. Because of his important pivotal position, they probably wanted to do it before, but hadn’t got someone to replace him. That was when his problems started at the age of approaching  60, and been letting his missus take as much money as she wanted out of the bank and driving Flash cars for the last 10 years and now approaching retirement, and then his Mrs steals his retirement fund. 

If this unlikely story is true, Colin should be at the bank with the police. He should be reporting fraud both on the part of his girlfriend and the bank.

There is no legal way his girlfriend can set up internet banking, change the phone number and subsequently withdraw over 6 million baht without him having been to the bank and signed a pile of forms.

2 hours ago, Stevey said:

they’ve only had intercourse once, and that’s how he has the child.

i didn't read the rest. i'm calling bs on your long-winded diatribe from this comment alone.

and probably this whole thread is some weird trolling revenge fantasy on an isaan ex or sth sth.

weird.

• Thumbs Up 1

had this woman come to my open door and gave me a smiley titty rub even tho i had never seen her before ,inquiries with neighbors said she s married to a norwegian whos out of town..we met up later .............................

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, save the frogs said:

i didn't read the rest. i'm calling bs on your long-winded diatribe from this comment alone.

and probably this whole thread is some weird trolling revenge fantasy on an isaan ex or sth sth.

weird.

You’re wrong and you’re welcome to come to the village and ask people I’ll take you around. I’ve only sold half the story.

why can you not believe that they only had intercourse once ? 

This is Thailand, full of the strangest, weirdest man going. Why is it not possible that he had sex with her and then when she was pregnant she knew she got him and that was it. 

Actually, no, now I think about it his words were the last time they had intercourse was conceiving the boy so they may have had intercourse before then but the boy he’s over 10 years old so it’s immaterial how many times they had intercourse for then?  

Ps. I don’t care whether you read it or not it wasn’t for you to read  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 3NUMBAS said:

had this woman come to my open door and gave me a smiley titty rub even tho i had never seen her before ,inquiries with neighbors said she s married to a norwegian whos out of town..we met up later .............................

Some guys get all the luck

8 hours ago, youreavinalaff said:

If this unlikely story is true, Colin should be at the bank with the police. He should be reporting fraud both on the part of his girlfriend and the bank.

There is no legal way his girlfriend can set up internet banking, change the phone number and subsequently withdraw over 6 million baht without him having been to the bank and signed a pile of forms.

Yes, it’s all coming back to me now has Céline Dion sang. 

When he got back, she said that she had put the money into some kind of pyramid scheme that was on the news at the time and that they were going to get all the money back. And he actually believed her for awhile. It was all in the papers about two years ago. Celebrities getting ripped off and everything in Thailand. She decided as a fantasist that she would pretend she was involved in it. On multiple occasions he would say to me oh yeah a class action against the bank or something. You couldn’t make it up

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stevey said:

Yes, it’s all coming back to me now has Céline Dion sang. 

When he got back, she said that she had put the money into some kind of pyramid scheme that was on the news at the time and that they were going to get all the money back. And he actually believed her for awhile. It was all in the papers about two years ago. Celebrities getting ripped off and everything in Thailand. She decided as a fantasist that she would pretend she was involved in it. On multiple occasions he would say to me oh yeah a class action against the bank or something. You couldn’t make it up

Nothing to do with her allegedly setting up internet banking without his signature. 

Jackanory springs to mind.

6 hours ago, 3NUMBAS said:

No shut it, Im Norwegian and out of town, 

Edited by Hummin
  • Haha 2

@youreavinalaff @save the frogs

I know you’re a pair of trolls and that’s fine, I’m partial to a little trolling myself. But I do wonder what you look like and what your circumstances are. 

Theres a bare knuckle fighter in the UK called Danny Christie. he made a video about a year ago which really hit home for me, he discussed trolls. And what he had to say it was quite pertinent. He said that when you see a troll like you pair just wonder what could you possibly have going on in your life to be writing such negativity.

And that’s how people see you. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Stevey said:

@youreavinalaff @save the frogs

I know you’re a pair of trolls and that’s fine, I’m partial to a little trolling myself. But I do wonder what you look like and what your circumstances are. 

Theres a bare knuckle fighter in the UK called Danny Christie. he made a video about a year ago which really hit home for me, he discussed trolls. And what he had to say it was quite pertinent. He said that when you see a troll like you pair just wonder what could you possibly have going on in your life to be writing such negativity.

And that’s how people see you. 

My life is fine, thanks.

Just for your information, trolls tend not to give advice. They tend not to try to help. They tend not to post the truth.

Now, who's doing that and who isn't? Who's the one that says things like " oh, I remember now" or " it's all coming back to me now" when trying to deflect away from having written rubbish? AND, who is instigating the negativity?

Not me nor @save the frogs.

Edited by youreavinalaff
  • Confused 1

51 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

My life is fine, thanks.

Just for your information, trolls tend not to give advice. They tend not to try to help. They tend not to post the truth.

Now, who's doing that and who isn't? Who's the one that says things like " oh, I remember now" or " it's all coming back to me now" when trying to deflect away from having written rubbish? AND, who is instigating the negativity?

Not me nor @save the frogs.

How very dare you ! 

I’m giving you this content out of the goodness of my heart because you’ve got absolutely nothing to do and Fairplay to you to be in that position. I’ve Gotta get back to the UK in a couple of weeks after being here over two years and I’ve got a lot of electrical work, gardening, planting trees, et cetera to get done. When I take time out of my busy schedule to allow you into my life because you haven’t got one, I’m doing it out of the goodness of heart. I’m dictating into my iPhone then having to go back and edit out the mistakes and publish it. And then you and your other troll mate ( who is probably you) decide to say that everything I said was lies ? 

Come on what have you got on ? 

you must have a story in you lad ? 

if I get over five favourable emoticons for this post. I’ll tell her Colin story, Saturday listening, and then @youreavinalaff and @save the frogs can give us one of their stories, about when they were a travelling sales man and the ink ran out in his pen. 

or the time it kicked off in a burger joint and he paid the waitress to sell her her uniform so he could pretend he was a woman? 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Stevey said:

How very dare you ! 

I’m giving you this content out of the goodness of my heart because you’ve got absolutely nothing to do and Fairplay to you to be in that position. I’ve Gotta get back to the UK in a couple of weeks after being here over two years and I’ve got a lot of electrical work, gardening, planting trees, et cetera to get done. When I take time out of my busy schedule to allow you into my life because you haven’t got one, I’m doing it out of the goodness of heart. I’m dictating into my iPhone then having to go back and edit out the mistakes and publish it. And then you and your other troll mate ( who is probably you) decide to say that everything I said was lies ? 

Come on what have you got on ? 

you must have a story in you lad ? 

if I get over five favourable emoticons for this post. I’ll tell her Colin story, Saturday listening, and then @youreavinalaff and @save the frogs can give us one of their stories, about when they were a travelling sales man and the ink ran out in his pen. 

or the time it kicked off in a burger joint and he paid the waitress to sell her her uniform so he could pretend he was a woman? 

Oh dear. Seems I touched a nerve.

Like I said, my life is fine. It is not I who has been posting about living in a 5hithouse. 

That is because I don't. I'm fine with everything that's going on here. Thanks.

On 4/9/2023 at 4:28 AM, Stevey said:

Lovely to make you acquaintance. Are you the same guy who said you “speak ‘Good’ Thai “ in a previous thread I saw today ? 

I like to say that I can speak Thai, I receive calls in Thai from drivers et cetera and I go to the vets and the Hospital where no one can speak English and I speak Thai. I can stop anywhere I’ll speak with Thai people. I even listen to my 5year old boy who cannot speak English tell me last nights dream but I’ve never had the outright audacity to say I speak “good“ Thai. You’re obviously one of life’s winners, and I commend everything you say to the house.

teung fy dup mhy?

On 4/9/2023 at 4:28 AM, Stevey said:

Lovely to make you acquaintance. Are you the same guy who said you “speak ‘Good’ Thai “ in a previous thread I saw today ? 

I like to say that I can speak Thai, I receive calls in Thai from drivers et cetera and I go to the vets and the Hospital where no one can speak English and I speak Thai. I can stop anywhere I’ll speak with Thai people. I even listen to my 5year old boy who cannot speak English tell me last nights dream but I’ve never had the outright audacity to say I speak “good“ Thai. You’re obviously one of life’s winners, and I commend everything you say to the house.

teung fy dup?

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, youreavinalaff said:

Oh dear. Seems I touched a nerve.

Like I said, my life is fine. It is not I who has been posting about living in a 5hithouse. 

That is because I don't. I'm fine with everything that's going on here. Thanks.

I was hoping for one of your stories, you must have a few tales surely ? 

• Thumbs Up 1