Tons of Russian pigs sneaked over the border from Cambodia to Thailand

webfact

Did a little research regarding how come Russian pig meat ends up in foreign markets, particularly in Cambodia. Turns out Russia exports thousands of tonnes of pig meat to Vietnam as the country's hog farms have suffered from several years of the deadly African swine fever. 

I guess starving Putinian troops don't get first dibs.

Or maybe a recent shipment got purloined by a Cambodian. 

8 hours ago, HuskerDo2 said:

And you believe that? I've got a bridge for sale and I have a GREAT deal for you.

Absolutely. The fact that you think that confiscated bags of pork left out in the sun and buried during a public spectacle, with the Thai press present, is being sold on by the police really doesn't reflect positively on your perceived intellect.

8 hours ago, Myran said:

Absolutely. The fact that you think that confiscated bags of pork left out in the sun and buried during a public spectacle, with the Thai press present, is being sold on by the police really doesn't reflect positively on your perceived intellect.

My oh my Myran. Getting rather personal now aren't you? If you can't make a point without trying to insult someone keep your silly opinion to yourself. Look into anger management sessions with a good doctor. I'm sure it will help you live a better life.

43 minutes ago, HuskerDo2 said:

My oh my Myran. Getting rather personal now aren't you? If you can't make a point without trying to insult someone keep your silly opinion to yourself. Look into anger management sessions with a good doctor. I'm sure it will help you live a better life.

My oh my, says the person accusing others of being gullible for believing pork was buried after reading an article about pork being buried. Perhaps you should refrain from posting messages on discussion boards if you can't handle getting called out on the nonsense you post.

10 hours ago, Myran said:

My oh my, says the person accusing others of being gullible for believing pork was buried after reading an article about pork being buried. Perhaps you should refrain from posting messages on discussion boards if you can't handle getting called out on the nonsense you post.

Your msgs are pointless. Check into anger management classes or rehab.

1 hour ago, HuskerDo2 said:

Your msgs are pointless. Check into anger management classes or rehab.

Hahaha, they have far better points than your boorish and baseless Thai-bashing ????. The fact that you couldn't even bother to read the entire article to find out what was actually done to the pork before throwing yourself on the keyboard says everything.