Thai man stalked for 5 years by foreigner fluent in Thai, police unable to act

webfact

1 hour ago, JoePai said:

Am trying to understand why this is of any interest to anyone apart from the persons involved ?

I'm enthralled and hanging on every word, please don't stop it, I will even give up my Harry and Megan collection if necessary........(interruption)...... "Darling, there are some men in white coats at the door asking for you"

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, webfact said:

Preecha said that he did not know the foreign man and accused him of being a stalker. Preecha’s female friend seemed to know the foreign man. She called him Kandy and revealed that Preecha and the foreigner were friends before.

Those pesky skeletons coming out of the cupboard again.

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, JoePai said:

Am trying to understand why this is of any interest to anyone apart from the persons involved ?

Is this how you spend your time?

Looking at things that you didn't think would be interesting/amusing/enlightening and then questioning why the thing that you took the trouble to read is being looked at by people who obviously did think it would interesting/amusing/enlightening?

It's perfectly ******* obvious, from the headline, that it's a stalker story!

It you don't like ******* stalker stories why the **** did you click on it?

Same goes for those who thought your comment was worth a positive reaction.

It's all there in the headline.......what the **** were you expecting?

Edited by Enoon
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, JoePai said:

well, anyone generating clicks from the story has an interest too.

On 4/10/2023 at 9:37 PM, JoePai said:

The usual [and particular] tabloid gossip that might pass for news. ????

Human interest? ????

On 4/11/2023 at 11:37 AM, JoePai said:

I'm guessing you've never been stalked. It's a terribly anxiety inducing thing. An English Youtuber was recently imprisoned for stalking some poor <deleted> for 11 years, it almost drove his victim to suicide. This pathetic specimen should be deported. 5 years!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Why would this story be of any interest to anyone? Talk about a nothing burger. Someone is bent in the head. Someone is following someone. Someone is obsessed with someone. So what? 

So you're perfectly ok with gay stalkers?

On 4/11/2023 at 11:37 AM, JoePai said:

My guess would be because it's a foreign guy who can speak Thai.  It makes it kind of interesting because it generates intrigue. 

Who is the foreign guy?  Why is he in Thailand?  How come he can speak Thai?  What is his connection to the Thai man?  Do they know each other, or are they strangers?  Did the Thai man do anything bad to the foreign man, or is this completely unprovoked?  Is that foreign man a danger to the Thai man, or is the Thai man a danger to the foreign man?  How will the situation resolve itself?

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, JayClay said:

Which party? The stalker? Or the victim (who quietly posted the issue on social media)?

quietly ? you think posting on social media is doing things quietly ? good grief....and to answer - both parties.

me thinks there is so much more to this we are not aware of.

35 minutes ago, stoner said:

you think posting on social media is doing things quietly ?

No I don`t. That was the whole point. If you keep reading what you wrote and my reply, you might just figure it out; its not all that difficult...

Edited by JayClay

19 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

My guess would be because it's a foreign guy who can speak Thai.  It makes it kind of interesting because it generates intrigue. 

Who is the foreign guy?  Why is he in Thailand?  How come he can speak Thai?  What is his connection to the Thai man?  Do they know each other, or are they strangers?  Did the Thai man do anything bad to the foreign man, or is this completely unprovoked?  Is that foreign man a danger to the Thai man, or is the Thai man a danger to the foreign man?  How will the situation resolve itself?

Rehearsal for a new Lakorn Thai being created?