Thai Police Arrest Suspect Wanted By FBI

webfact

1 hour ago, soalbundy said:

$52 million, obviously a man with ambition but he couldn't find a country that doesn't have an extradition treaty with the USA? A serious lack of planing. The FBI found him, not the the RTP, they were just the collectors.

Ooh! Go wash your mouth out! ????

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, soalbundy said:

$52 million, obviously a man with ambition but he couldn't find a country that doesn't have an extradition treaty with the USA? A serious lack of planing. The FBI found him, not the the RTP, they were just the collectors.

Thai police very good can do.

Lot more to this scheme.

Polar Air Cargo, a partially owned subsidiary of DHL, is being sued for millions by costumers and brokers in NY as a result of the scam. These guys basically charged bribes for brokers to be able to ship their cargo to mainly Asia. Otherwise there was simply no allocation. 

The likelihood is that Polar, and by extension DHL and the majority owner Atlas Air are gonna be on the hook for failure to conduct financial oversight and allowing this to happen.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Deserted said:

What did he need $52,000,000 for? Does he want to finance revolutions or something?

If he's squatting in a Chatuchak condo in Bangkok, maybe he has that same deep itch to scratch as many among us have.

You know, temples and beaches and the like?

7 hours ago, volsfan said:

Split the 52 mil over 10 people and 12 years, and it wasn't all that much.

Really? It comes out to $433,000 (dollars not baht) per year after 10 people and 12 years. I wouldn't refer to such an amount as "not all that much".

Edited by HuskerDo2

On 4/15/2023 at 7:26 AM, 4MyEgo said:

All that money and you'd think he'd go to a country that doesn't have an extradition treaty with the US.

Not that bright if you ask me.

I'm guessing that his knowledgeable about scamming is quite high but he really knows nothing about the world outside United States and how extradition functions.

Oops

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, NanLaew said:

If he's squatting in a Chatuchak condo in Bangkok, maybe he has that same deep itch to scratch as many among us have.

You know, temples and beaches and the like?

"I'm smart!  I won't live around Sukhumvit with the rest of the ex-pats, I'll just get a little place around Chatuchak...they'll never think to look for me there."

1 hour ago, dddave said:

"I'm smart!  I won't live around Sukhumvit with the rest of the ex-pats, I'll just get a little place around Chatuchak...they'll never think to look for me there."

We are all easily found if the cops try.

Here

they had a bit of a push. The fact that this was an easy nab for the cops and so high profile I'm sure proved irresistible to the bib

Thai government definitely keeps score on stuff like this especially human trafficking. That's why you see raids on pubs with 17-year-old girls inside and headlines of "human trafficking". This isn't human trafficking it's a bunch of girls gone bad with fake ID. Poor sobs

When they go around for their annual spanking review (which is only tolerated to keep trade in place ) I'm sure that each one of these cases is pulled out in some way demonstrating their determination and steadfastness. ????

Viktor Boot remember that world villan? Biden traded him for a pothead.

Mark Whatshisface - remember this clown with the JonBenet Ramsey circus?

Edited by Menken