BOT is buy baht again.

4 minutes ago, nigelforbes said:

There are plenty of very sound reasons why BOT would not want to intervene in markets to increase the strength of the Baht and shed loads more why they would want to weaken it. Just because the AUD moved doesn't automatically mean BOT was in manipulation mode! Oh, my savings account had less in it than I thought, it must be BOT manipulating again..... seriously dude!

As Britman said earlier, FX dealers square their positions prior to a weekend/holiday to avoid losses.

You obviously do not realise who the head of the BOT is.

15 minutes ago, nigelforbes said:

Oh please!!!!

Give it a rest with the endless stories about AUD collapsing and BOT manipulation, now the head of the Central Bank. Yes I do know who he is, now you do also:

https://www.nationthailand.com/business/30396451

Looking at this graph, where do you think a war is going on....

Screenshot_2023-04-15-12-53-53-857_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg

1 minute ago, Adumbration said:

You don't need to.  You live in a rented flat in rural Australia.

First of all, I don't live in rural Australia I live in a city of 2 million and I don't live in a flat, I have 2 bedroom apartment but maybe you are getting confused sitting in front of a fan because you can't afford the aircon 

12 minutes ago, still kicking said:

First of all, I don't live in rural Australia I live in a city of 2 million and I don't live in a flat, I have 2 bedroom apartment but maybe you are getting confused sitting in front of a fan because you can't afford the aircon 

This isn't the first time that "Adumbration" has insulted a poster here, and on two occasions he described me as "Ignorant", as well as saying that another poster was likewise.

He seems to lack what we used to call, "interpersonal skills", so I have put him on ignore, and you might well consider doing the same?

52 minutes ago, Adumbration said:

Regardless of scales there is a vertical and instantaneous drop (EUR, AUD and GBP) that highlights intervention in the market. Not normal trading flows.

It drops every Friday at close of trading.

Then rises every Monday at start of trading.

Normally by 0.5bht

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, xylophone said:

This isn't the first time that "Adumbration" has insulted a poster here, and on two occasions he described me as "Ignorant", as well as saying that another poster was likewise.

He seems to lack what we used to call, "interpersonal skills", so I have put him on ignore, and you might well consider doing the same?

Yes

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

It drops every Friday at close of trading.

Then rises every Monday at start of trading.

Normally by 0.5bht

Ok BM2 I will be guided by your expertise in these mattters.

On Monday next can you please take care to post a GBP THB graph that looks like this:

flip.jpg

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Adumbration said:

Ok BM2 I will be guided by your expertise in these mattters.

On Monday next can you please take care to post a GBP THB graph that looks like this:

flip.jpg

He doesn't have to prove anything you are the expert in banking, calling RBA robbers and predicting the dollar goes down to 22 baht by December the 6th which is today 23.15 baht.

• Like 1