‘Stop the Steal’ Organizer Apologizes After Being Accused of Asking Teen Boys for D*ck Pics

onthedarkside

Another Republican "junk" collector.

1 hour ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

That is the correct way to deal with mistakes. How rare these days for people to own up and apologise when they mess up.

Is this what Matt Schlapp did?

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Would you rather anyone that speaks facts about Alexander and his deeds be banned from the internet and called a "conspiracy theorist", even though they are dealing in fact? No, of course not. That would be totally ridiculous and dishonest. So it's refreshing that he is taking responsibility for his misdeeds. I hope this inspires notorious/famous untouchable law breakers from left field to start accepting responsibility and media start reporting honestly on crimes even when committed by the left, as we see, it's not that difficult. Here's hoping.

A conspiracy theorist dealing with facts?  Can you give an example.

Though I will agree the approach of a vague admission of possible misjudgment is better than the Trump approach of outright denial of the obvious.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tug said:

Awww darn and there I thought only the democrats were pedophiles lol…that’s our Donnie only attracting the best people ehh….oh Lordy!!

"Paedophile" isn't mentioned in the story , you added that word yourself .

"Young men" is the term used in the story and there is no mention of paedophilic behaviour 

1 hour ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Would you rather anyone that speaks facts about Alexander and his deeds be banned from the internet and called a "conspiracy theorist", even though they are dealing in fact? No, of course not. That would be totally ridiculous and dishonest. So it's refreshing that he is taking responsibility for his misdeeds.

aye what?

57 minutes ago, heybruce said:

I hope this inspires notorious/famous untouchable law breakers from left field to start accepting responsibility and media start reporting honestly on crimes even when committed by the left, as we see, it's not that difficult.

what kind of world do you live in that makes anything this man does give inspiration or hope?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tug said:

The kid he’s pestering was 15years old that’s  underage asking for nude pictures is most definitely grooming no doubt about it it’s also homosexual not a good maga look hummm……?

No paedophilia though , paedophila being an attraction to pre pubescent children , 11 years old and below .

15 years old is well out of that region 

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Again, those words aren't mentioned in the news report .

Correct.

If you read the full, linked article, and others you'll see that Mr. Alexander pressured a fifteen year old male for sexual relations.

But Alexander had grown frustrated by May 2019, claiming that the still-underage Duncan wouldn’t send him “good jack off material,” according to the screenshots.

“You don’t even send me videos anymore,” Alexander wrote, according to the message. “No good jack off material. Don’t even wanna be my side piece.”

A day later, according to the screenshots, he asked Duncan to come to Texas for a week for an “internship.”

I will stipulate that it appears, in this one case, that it was Attempted Statutory Rape.

Let's wait and see if other victims come forward.

Edited by bamnutsak
  • Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

Correct.

If you read the full, linked article, and others you'll see that Mr. Alexander pressured a fifteen year old male for sexual relations.

I will stipulate that it appears, in this one case, that it was Attempted Statutory Rape.

Let's wait and see if other victims come forward.

Once gain, those words ("Attempted statutory rate") are not mentioned in the story .

Ali asked a 17 year old male to send him photos of his "eggplants" , I don't think that that is considered to be "attempted statutory rape"

• Sad 1

53 minutes ago, n00dle said:

aye what?

what kind of world do you live in that makes anything this man does give inspiration or hope?

I don't know how your reply got mislabeled, but that second box you replied to was definitely not me.

5 minutes ago, heybruce said:

How about sick, disgusting, creepy as sh*t.   I know, those words weren't used either.  However wouldn't you agree they are appropriate?

I do agree that people can give their opinion on his behaviour , I just don't think that people should make false accusations like rape and paedophilia 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

"Paedophile" isn't mentioned in the story , you added that word yourself .

"Young men" is the term used in the story and there is no mention of paedophilic behaviour 

That’s a very thin line of defense, more the point not a behaviour many feel the need to defend.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I do agree that people can give their opinion on his behaviour , I just don't think that people should make false accusations like rape and paedophilia 

If a predatory pervert gets accused of  other crimes, I’m not inclined to be the least bit concerned.

• Like 1