VTE airport to nong khai

Pre covid there were minivan from UT airport to Nong Khai.

I suggest you just wing it.

If long wait at airport then take taxi to Central Plaza or Bus Depot which is one block away. 

If it's just a border bounce check out return taxi deal 

55 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Pre covid there were minivan from UT airport to Nong Khai.

I suggest you just wing it.

If long wait at airport then take taxi to Central Plaza or Bus Depot which is one block away. 

If it's just a border bounce check out return taxi deal 

I believe what he is doing is flight to Vientiane and return by land via the Friendship Bridge. It is possible he wants to get from Nong Khai to Udon airport, but he is not interested, as far as I can see, in the reverse direction.

6 minutes ago, BritTim said:

It is possible he wants to get from Nong Khai to Udon airport, but he is not interested, as far as I can see, in the reverse direction.

Ha! 

I Completely misread the OP.

Embarrassing. 

Replying to too many posts UT airport to friendship bridge. 

????

• Haha 1

There are a myriad of vans and private taxis brow beating travelers the post-arrival area when crossing into Thailand.   Also down by the vehicle parking lot there are numerous private cars that may take you for a few.  The vans are usually the lowest price.  Some will take you to the Udon airport and some MAY drop you off in town.

Another option is to hook up with some other travelers and three can get a taxi reasonably close to the van fare.  Then you have more of an option where to go.

Late one evening years ago, I hired a private car to take me from VTE airport direct to Udon airport.

He got me through immigration at the border with the proper stamp in Passport.  I believe I paid him 3000 thb.

• Thumbs Up 1