How to get rid of soi dogs the legal way

moogradod

4 minutes ago, stoner said:

got any friends from viet nam ? 

Not really friends, but I know one Vietnamese. I have no Korean friends. And I do not know if these would be picky choosing their food. You and me investigate as well a fish or a steak before eating. I think the idea with the local Amphur office is the best so far.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, indyo said:

so you don't kill them just because is illegal? perhaps an ultrasonic dog repeller might suitable for you

I wrote in my OP: "But killing them is illegal and I would as well not want to do that." Clear enough ?

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

If the 5 are there what seems to be permanently them someone is feeding them ! They will only hang around where there is food.

If you want to move them on quietly use a sonic device. Look on Lazada, that will irritate them enough to move on. 

Thank you. Maybe you are right and I will try the idea with the sonic device.

1 minute ago, Dante99 said:

just in front of his house.

Why are dogs hanging around the perimeter of his house ?

odd. 

I've had plenty of soi dogs walking by or even pregnant females having a litter of pups outside our backyard.   I've no problem with that. 

I wouldn't want a soi dog or dogs making themselves comfortable outside the perimeter of my property. 

Perhaps someone is getting rid of scraps of food from meals and throwing them over the fence,  we do that.   However the dogs eat and move on.

I've got two dogs, golden retrievers, they bark and act tough when soi dogs are outside the fence.  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Dante99 said:

He did not actually say they were on his property, just in front of his house.

I think he should move.  He recently bought this house and was upset because he did not get floor plans.  Then he finds that the ac is not up to his standard and wants the builder to replace the units.  And now disturbing and dangerous soi dogs.  Since this is all within a couple of months it is likely to be more so just move, sell the house and get some help finding a place without so many problems.

Rubbish. And I think you know it. Just making a point, or is this supposed to be a compassionate advice ? Besides you are researching past posts of me. My house seems to be attracting a lot of interest. For me this discussion is closed now.

Edited by moogradod
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MrJ2U said:

Because there not his dogs. 

Who wants random dogs sleeping around your house?

Jeesh, what an odd reply to someone concerning stray dogs hanging around there private property. 

They are not sleeping around his house. 

They are outside his property on the street and sleep outside his gate. 

They are not on his private property. 

Jeezw what an odd response. Almost as if you never read the OP

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dante99 said:

He did not actually say they were on his property, just in front of his house.

I think he should move.  He recently bought this house and was upset because he did not get floor plans.  Then he finds that the ac is not up to his standard and wants the builder to replace the units.  And now disturbing and dangerous soi dogs.  Since this is all within a couple of months it is likely to be more so just move, sell the house and get some help finding a place without so many problems.

His house might be hard to sell with all the horrific problems it's got. God, I feel sorry for the poor guy. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jak2002003 said:

sleep outside his gate. 

Awful. 

It's not some ghetto. 

Some of us have pride in our homes for gods sake. 

If you enjoy your home and surrounding area looking like some 3rd world dump by all means go for it. 

But in real life nobody in the real world wants a bunch of stray dogs sh***ing and peeing around your house. 

Luckily you don't live in our village.  Your probably one of those people that feeds them,  contributing to the problem. 

Edited by MrJ2U
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1