Who can beat Biden?

onthedarkside

image.png.fe9d637c9b01663e0893c99cdfbc32ed.png

RATING THE REPUBLICANS — President Joe Biden today formally launched his campaign for a second term in a video announcement, setting up the prospect of a rematch in 2024 with his White House predecessor, Donald Trump.

As he kicks off his reelection bid — his fourth run for the presidency in four decades — Biden is in a precarious position.

His approval ratings dropped under 50 percent around the time of the chaotic Afghanistan pullout in August 2021, and never truly recovered. Only three post-war presidents — Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan and Trump — were in a worse polling spot at this point in their reelection campaigns. And two of those three lost.

READ MORE

https://www.politico.com/newsletters/politico-nightly/2023/04/25/who-can-beat-biden-00093807

image.png.0109afc5bdc8c8d5a6dd25deaec04a88.png

Anyone who can put their thoughts together in a sentence without fumbling over them.   Amazing he got appointed, and still there, although the alternative, if removed is even scarier.

Although .... hope he wins in 2024, inflation stays high, and THB strong (35+/-) against the USD.  My income has increased 30% in 2 yrs since his appointed ????

3 previous administrations, it was flat, or worse, went down.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

As for Ozimoron's fat shaming. Very disappointing that such behaviour is tolerated simply because it is Trump. No doubt if someone did the same to Diane Abbott he'd be objecting to it. The hypocrisy of the left once again.

If you can't attack the message, then the messenger is open game for many, on both sides of any issues.  Does take away from any argument they may present, whether valid or not.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Sandboxer said:

An orange haired monkey with Downs Syndrome could beat Biden.

Having said that, a Tucker Carlson/DeSantis ticket would be interesting.....

Carlson would sink any chance DeSantis has.  Try to keep up with current news Fox, lawsuits, fired.

Edited by KhunLA
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, JonnyF said:

I think DeSantis beats Biden. But I think Biden beats Trump.

It's really sad when I look at Biden compared to past presidents. I didn't agree with their politics a lot of the time but they were strong, charismatic leaders. The likes of Reagan, Clinton, Obama. Now we have a guy who can barely string a sentence together, can't remember other leaders names (Rashid Sanook anyone?) and struggles to climb stairs.

Unsurprisingly, the demise of the country seems to be mirroring the demise of the quality of leaders.

That is what happens ( on both sides of the political divide) when you get a gerontocracy dominated by big financial donors.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Sandboxer said:

His departure from Faux means absolutely nothing in regard to the political power he wields.  He brings tens of millions of loyal voters with him.  

When someone is exposed as being deceptive, it doesn't, wouldn't do them much good for their credibility on the campaign trial.   The opposition would tear him apart.

Are they still loyal ... ???

35 minutes ago, Sandboxer said:

Are the Trumpettes not loyal after several impeachments, an indictment, and all the other jackassery by this man?

I stopped underestimating the stupidity of about 30-35% of Americas "my granddaddy was a miner, my daddy was a miner, and I and my children/grandchildren/greatgrandchildren etc. are entitled to be miners for all eternity" retard demographic of all voters.

You can say the same about fans of Biden.

You can't fix stupid ????

• Like 1

3 hours ago, vandeventer said:

Anyone who loves America and protects the constitution!

Guessing most have never read it, studied it, or has a clue what is even in it.

Whoever has the best commercial wins .. as if there vote matters at all.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, NickyLouie said:

Strange how uTube deleted all the vids of him stroking and touching little kiddies.

They are still there. He certainly knows how to make them feel very uncomfortable. Poor girl is shaking at the 38 second mark and he gets "the eyes" from the help to tell him to stop it at 0:40.

• Thumbs Up 1