Hooters Asia is Looking for Chicken Wing Devourers for Ultimate Wing-Eating Challenge

snoop1130

343310645_1413938996016266_5721415532243408043_n-691x420.jpg

Ready for the biggest chicken wing eating contest in Thailand?

Here’s Hooters National Chicken Wing Eating Contest Thailand 2023.

They’re seeking numerous competitors who can eat 20 breaded chicken wings the fastest to qualify in the finale to win a prize of 100,000 baht.

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2023/04/26/hooters-asia-is-looking-for-chicken-wing-devourers-for-ultimate-wing-eating-challenge/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2023-04-26

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, redwood1 said:

This is a sight I sure dont want to see....A bunch fat guys devouring greasy chicken wings, with no time to wipe their mouth......

I agree..  it is a most disgusting spectacle, people stuffing themselves, overeating in some competitive form. Rather sad when people struggle to find food in many areas of the world right now. Tasteless.....justifying obesity and greed. 

Edited by jacko45k
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, Isan Farang said:

This guy will sort it out

This guy is insane. I dont know where he can put the amount that he can eat - he's generally not a messy or disgusting eater, he can just eat and eat and eat.

2 hours ago, jacko45k said:

I agree..  it is a most disgusting spectacle, people stuffing themselves, overeating in some competitive form. Rather sad when people struggle to find food in many areas of the world right now. Tasteless.....justifying obesity and greed. 

so does the same go for Songkran where people are dying from no water?  and does same go for the US hot dog eating championship?    and does the same go '     oh never mind,  you get my point    ..... 

1 minute ago, steven100 said:

so does the same go for Songkran where people are dying from no water?  and does same go for the US hot dog eating championship?    and does the same go '     oh never mind,  you get my point    ..... 

The hot dog eating competition was a tool used to promote sales, but yes I find it revolting, have you watched any? Hard to move water around to other drought countries, but Songkran, in say the middle of a drought, would be an obscenity. 

2 hours ago, jacko45k said:

yeah, but on the bright side there is boobs !