90-day report (TM47)

Questions to 90-day report (TM47):

1. Tried the website, but cannot (error message: 'Insufficient data'). How come?

2. What do visa agencies usually charge for such reports, and do they need my actual passport to do them?

3. How does report by 'registered mail' work; I mean how to do it?

4. If, for whatever reason, I didn't do the report, what penalty charge would be the fine after one year; 2,000 baht, or 4x 2,000 baht?

Nationality has to be selected from a drop down list.

Arrival date is dd/mm/yyyy like the birthday (not US style).

Address entry starts with Province (enter first two letters and then select from drop down),

District and Tambon follow from that as drop downs.

A mate managed to enter a wrong passport number with two characters added.

tm47.jpg

Edited by KhunBENQ

46 minutes ago, StayinThailand2much said:

If, for whatever reason, I didn't do the report, what penalty charge would be the fine after one year; 2,000 baht, or 4x 2,000 baht?

2000b in total. 

Not 2000b per missed report.

Regards your reporting.

Have you previously done a report ? 

Which immigration office. 

9 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

Nationality has to be selected from a drop down list.

Arrival date is dd/mm/yyyy like the birthday (not US style).

Address entry starts with Province (enter first two letters and then select from drop down),

District and Tambon follow from that as drop downs.

A mate managed to enter a wrong passport number with two characters added.

tm47.jpg

I. would include visa expiry date even though it's not highlighted it is required. It is your permission to stay untill date.

• Like 2

Just now, norbra said:

I. would include visa expiry date even though it's not highlighted it is required. It is your permission to stay untill date.

Yes you are right! Maybe an error on the form.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

You have sucessfully registered for the service with your email adr and got a password to login at:

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

The form as such shows all mandatory data marked with an asterisk (*).

So it should be quite clear what to fill in.

Which is your office?

Registered and signed in. Site gives information about the report, then asks for today's date, name (not clear, full name, or not?), and phone number. - Am I missing something; how about the passport number and copies??

At the time I have to do the report (can only do 15 days ahead, right), I'll be in a remote part of Korat province.

Edited by StayinThailand2much

1 hour ago, norbra said:

How do you get to this form after signing in?

I tried to go directly to the link, but am redirected to the login screen. Then after logging in, there are only 2 buttons: "New TM47 report" and "Check status". The screen where I should fill in my info is not there, even if I key in the actual link into the browser.

Edited by StayinThailand2much

The new TM47 option will take you to the report form. I have not been able to report more than 14 days in advance even though others can do it 15 days early.

If you try reporting earlier than this the app will provide an error message to that affect

14 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

2000b in total. 

Not 2000b per missed report.

Regards your reporting.

Have you previously done a report ? 

Which immigration office. 

for phuket and others
1,000 baht and no receipt
2,000 u get the receipt  
your choice  ????

Select the magnifying glass Icon after entering your passport number and nationality, the form should autopopulate with all your immigration database information...........

If you have recently renewed your visa, could have an old expiry visa date in that field but change it to your current expiry visa date.

If rejected (and all required fields have your correct current information in them) keep resubmitting the form until someone actually looks at the rejections and approves it.  

This submission/rejection process works for me 100% of the time, even with annual visa renewal date changes and residential location changes (TM30) when I have moved Provinces. 

The worst case I encountered was 3 rejections before approval with the same information in each new TM47 online submission.

image.png.473990b13295fc59ede5ed930403dd3f.png

The reason TM47 online rejections often happen are because the online TM47 reporting system DB and the immigration DB are not synchronized in real-time.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, berrec said:

If rejected (and all required fields have your correct current information in them) keep resubmitting the form until someone actually looks at the rejections and approves it.  

I once had a "not approved" and on resubmitting the exact same data was approved.

On 4/30/2023 at 7:30 PM, norbra said:

I did not fill in the "stay until" data, and my application was rejected with the reason "Please verify your visa Incomplete information." CM office.

15 minutes ago, placnx said:

I did not fill in the "stay until" data, and my application was rejected with the reason "Please verify your visa Incomplete information." CM office.

Where is the "stay until date" 

I don't recall that.

Must have overlooked that field

16 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Thanks.

Actually did my online report Saturday still pending today (Tues). CW

It'd be great if an insider could explain exactly how the online reporting system works and how it interacts with the TM30 address database. 

I'm really interested in how it determines that the address your condo office submitted via online TM30 is your "permanent address".

Is it defined by property type and null check-out date, or some other protocol?' I've done five online reports in the last year or so and at least two of them were after hotel stays where they confirmed a TM30 was done.

All were accepted by CW bar one: I didn't know about the pre-fill option and oniited the "Serviced Residence" part of my condo's name. It was subsequently accepted after I resubmitted with the condo's full name.

Also curious as to whether or not the process is semi-automated as some have suggested in other posts, or if it's all done by a human.

• Thanks 1

Any advice welcome.

So did online report Saturday 29th April.

Just now receive Rejection.

At least I was given a reason.

"No Room Number" 

My condo address is 298 ..

My room ..let's say 706.

So do I just write 706/298.

Or should it be Room 706/298

There is no field for room number.

BTW I am just autofill from previous online reports all of which successful.

We all love Thailand but geez is it so hard for them to have good web design. 

On 5/1/2023 at 1:47 PM, berrec said:

Select the magnifying glass Icon after entering your passport number and nationality, the form should autopopulate with all your immigration database information...........

If you have recently renewed your visa, could have an old expiry visa date in that field but change it to your current expiry visa date.

This submission/rejection process works for me 100% of the time, even with annual visa renewal date changes and residential location changes (TM30) when I have moved Provinces. 

The worst case I encountered was 3 rejections before approval with the same information in each new TM47 online submission.

image.png.473990b13295fc59ede5ed930403dd3f.png

The reason TM47 online rejections often happen are because the online TM47 reporting system DB and the immigration DB are not synchronized in real-time.

Good post. Useful. Been an online 90 day reporter for quite some time now, but I learned a few things in your post! ????

5 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Any advice welcome.

So did online report Saturday 29th April.

Just now receive Rejection.

At least I was given a reason.

"No Room Number" 

My condo address is 298 ..

My room ..let's say 706.

So do I just write 706/298.

Or should it be Room 706/298

There is no field for room number.

BTW I am just autofill from previous online reports all of which successful.

We all love Thailand but geez is it so hard for them to have good web design. 

My experience says you put the house number first, so 298/706.