Thailand’s biggest serial killer suspect legally protected from the death penalty as horror grows

webfact

1 hour ago, Henryford said:

How do you impregnate yourself?

FYI..I personally have been to to go f myself a couple times in arguments with fellow drinkers.It must be possible as its used a lot in some circles.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Prayut Chan ocha last week told reporters that he wanted to see a decisive but honest and methodical investigation into the swirling allegations and charges before the accused woman,

Will it be the same as in the 'Boss of Red Bull' case?

3 hours ago, ChipButty said:

Tricky one, I'm not sure how many months gone she is, The welfare of the child will come first and I think she is allowed to keep the baby in prison up to the age of 3, I think she would be sentenced before then. 

She shouldn't be allowed to be alone EVER with the child, or allowed to make up its food/bottles. IMO

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Pique Dard said:

is it being cynical to say death  penalty won't bring back the deads?

Not cynical, but perhaps illogical.  Imprisonment won't bring back the people she has killed, but I imagine you would still be in favour of locking her up?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

How so?

Oh, so you reckon she was a trusted friend of this mass killer, and did not ask her husband anything about a so-called diet pill (just one) which had arrived in the post.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, renaissanc said:

The worst punishment for Em Cyanide is that her baby will be taken away from her. I'll bet that the baby will not be told who its real mother is.

Someone will tell it, one day

5 hours ago, sidneybear said:

Probably not in your local pharmacy. Sodium cyanide is an industrial chemical, so not hard to get hold of.

the good book says A LIFE FOR A LIFE   so it should be anywhere in the world 

25 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

Oh, so you reckon she was a trusted friend of this mass killer, and did not ask her husband anything about a so-called diet pill (just one) which had arrived in the post.

How many people would receive a diet pill from a friend and assume that it is a deadly poison?

• Thumbs Up 1

Women's prisons have a creche for kids born at the prison. The one I visited was fine, clean and the babies treated well. 

They allow a few months of breastfeeding then the child is either given to family members or put in an orphanage for families to adopt. Either way the poisoner will be alone. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Straight8 said:

Thai jails are not like some jails in the west, so life in a Thai jail may well be worse that death.

Yes, especially for someone who killed so many, including mothers, indiscriminatly. She may get inmate justice.

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Ms Sararat, also now known infamously as ‘Am Cyanide’

A little unimaginative.

After seeing mention of her keeping people's money in a "kitty purse", I was thinking "The Kitty Purse Killer" might be coined.

6 hours ago, ezzra said:

Being jailed for the rest of your life with no chance of parole is worse than death specially when the offender is young, although I'm not sure what is the penalties for a mother with a newly born baby,

just curios, are those cyanide pills so easily available to buy? 

No such thing in Thailand. Any murderer can come out after a few years... Money opens jail doors too.