Most exciting thing you have done in Thailand

bignok

12 hours ago, soi3eddie said:

"most exciting thing..."

Oh yes! It involved my girlfriend, me, and two Nana Plaza gogo girls in my bed in Bangkok!

girls sure?  or ... whatever...

2 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Heading that way ourselves in July, as got a family thing at Nong Bua Lamphu coming up.  Plan on avoiding the NE side as much as possible, well, Hwy #2 anyway.  Probably cut through Phetchabun/Khao Kho (hwy #21), and come back down on #1 after cruising around the N side.

Nice hotels down side soi's near lake around 550 was impressed.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KannikaP said:

About as funny as a dose of haemmeroids!  555

No surprise there, Australian humor goes straight through to the wicket-keeper with many Americans.

Films such as "Malcolm" or "Kenny" completely baffle them.

Use a spellchecker, it's hemorrhoids.

• Love It 1

12 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

So hilarious it needed canned laughter to tell viewers where the jokes were.

Whatever......it was funny. The situations that transpired were epic.

2 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Heading that way ourselves in July, as got a family thing at Nong Bua Lamphu coming up.  Plan on avoiding the NE side as much as possible, well, Hwy #2 anyway.  Probably cut through Phetchabun/Khao Kho (hwy #21), and come back down on #1 after cruising around the N side.

Nice place ... until I got lost on a rented bike in a rubber plantation. But still ok.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

So hilarious it needed canned laughter to tell viewers where the jokes were.

Yeah, I can't watch anything with canned laughter, it just ruins it. Not sure why most American "comedies" need it other than them not being funny.

2 hours ago, Felton Jarvis said:

Riding. an elephant was high on my list, with petting the tiger a close second.  Yes, I live a boring life. ????

For me

Several caves. Big one in Phattalung, cave in Trang on a boat that has a low ceiling, Tham Lot in Soppong.

Boat trips - Emerald cave, Ko Hong, other islands.

Nightclubbing in Bangkok.

Riding bikes around islands. Driving up north.

Kayaking trips thru mangroves.

Longtail boat in Kanchanaburi.

Patting a tiger. Riding an elephant thru jungle.

River rafting.

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, bignok said:

For me

Several caves. Big one in Phattalung, cave in Trang on a boat that has a low ceiling, Tham Lot in Soppong.

Boat trips - Emerald cave, Ko Hong, other islands.

Nightclubbing in Bangkok.

Riding bikes around islands. Driving up north.

Kayaking trips thru mangroves.

Longtail boat in Kanchanaburi.

Patting a tiger. Riding an elephant thru jungle.

River rafting.

That's standard tourist stuff, but hey whatever floats your boat.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

5 minutes ago, bignok said:

Driven from Nong Khai to Mukdahan along river. Bangkok to Laos. Fun trips. Loei next.

Loei is great. Walk up pu-bo-bid or whatever its name was. Renting bike and going to a cave where millions of bats exited in the evening as the gongs of the temple sounded. Also getting help from the nice mae-bans washing the bat-stench out of the clothes afterwards ????  Chiang Khan touristy but nice.

Just now, thailandsgreat said:

Loei is great. Walk up pu-bo-bid or whatever its name was. Renting bike and going to a cave where millions of bats exited in the evening as the gongs of the temple sounded. Also getting help from the nice mae-bans washing the bat-stench out of the clothes afterwards ????  Chiang Khan touristy but nice.

Phu Bat Historical park, Erawan cave plus river drive is on our plans. Phu Ruea plus Phetchabun too.

Dodging a wrecked truck at. around 02:00 that was blocking 2 lanes of HWY 1 somewhere up north.

Only lighting from my headlights probably doing 120-130 kph,when I saw it I looked for escape route,noticed a minibus on my left that was pulling off road for passenger drop managed to get into left lane safely and past the wreck. I think this was my 3rd overnight drive Bangkok to Chiang Mai,did another couple since without incident