Fillable forms

13 hours ago, sometimewoodworker said:

You are incorrect. I have printed my TM7 forms using black toner for years, the signature was usually in blue but I have used black. The signature and photograph are original, though quite possibly a printed full colour photo would also be acceptable. Since my forms are all printed is is absolutely clear that they are exact copies.

There may be an office or official who has an issue this will be unusual

Well 18 years in thailand always been told no black and no copy by IO

17 hours ago, sometimewoodworker said:

It would be useful to know which particular rogue office you are forced to attend.

khon kaen.. chang wattana.. nakhon sawan.. sri racha... pattaya... nan... loei... mukdahan... im sorry cannot remember the rest 50

i wonder which clawn IO you are talking about accepts black ink

if you work in some business you would also know that black is not accepted on many documents when you sign them only in some situations tho.

so.. your opinion doesnt make its true just because you think so or you were lucky 1 or 2 times. and i dont think i attended a rogue IO jsut because they are doing their job

Edited by problemfarang

3 hours ago, problemfarang said:

khon kaen.. chang wattana.. nakhon sawan.. sri racha... pattaya... nan... loei... mukdahan... im sorry cannot remember the rest 50

i wonder which clawn IO you are talking about accepts black ink

if you work in some business you would also know that black is not accepted on many documents when you sign them only in some situations tho.

so.. your opinion doesnt make its true just because you think so or you were lucky 1 or 2 times. and i dont think i attended a rogue IO jsut because they are doing their job

You are confusing the signature on the form with the data on the form. 

Quite a few people print out the forms with their data, probably everyone, though I don’t know for sure, who prints the TM7 uses black. You have heard from some in this thread. It is only a rogue officer/office who will require the complete form be hand written. 
You are claiming that you have knowledge that virtually every office in the country , when you go there requires hand written TM7s, this is clearly delusional, total misinformation, or you are uniquely singled out, quite possible if you user name is an indicator.

The signature on every photo copy and printed page certifies it

IMG_5368.jpeg.6c662765c1b356e0b5f65e00af8d62e5.jpeg

• Confused 1

Can't believe so much contention on a TM7 form you can get at immigration office and takes 30 seconds to fill out. And why wouldn't you just sign it with blue pen to avoid any doubt (no-one has ever said blue is not accepted, unlike black pen)

24 minutes ago, Pattaya57 said:

Can't believe so much contention on a TM7 form you can get at immigration office and takes 30 seconds to fill out. And why wouldn't you just sign it with blue pen to avoid any doubt (no-one has ever said blue is not accepted, unlike black pen)

I guarantee you cannot fill out a TM7 in 30 seconds!

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, dingdongrb said:

I guarantee you cannot fill out a TM7 in 30 seconds!

Why not? It's your name, birth date, passport details and address which I seem to know by memory so don't need to look up anything (with reason being one word for me "Tourism")

Edited by Pattaya57
  • Thumbs Up 1

22 hours ago, Pattaya57 said:

Why not? It's your name, birth date, passport details and address which I seem to know by memory so don't need to look up anything (with reason being one word for me "Tourism")

Again, I will call you out with your B$. 

I have everything memorized as well except the number on my last TM6 so I skipped that when I did this little experiment.

(All timed with a stopwatch)

First time I filled out the form (both sides, and signed...I did not attach the required pic), The first attempt I was going for speed, writing as fast as I possible could. Mind you it was not so neat and orderly as well as easy to read clearly but it was completely filled it. This took me 1 minutes and 48 seconds.

I then filled out the form but did so neatly and very much legible. This took me 3 minutes and 12 seconds.

So unless you can post a video of you filling out a form showing that you can do so in 30 seconds, I call B$.....  Let's see if you can really do it or just huffing.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, dingdongrb said:

I have everything memorized as well except the number on my last TM6 so I skipped that when I did this little experiment.

First time I filled out the form (both sides, and signed...I did not attach the required pic), The first attempt I was going for speed, writing as fast as I possible could. Mind you it was not so neat and orderly as well as easy to read clearly but it was completely filled it. This took me 1 minutes and 48 seconds.

I then filled out the form but did so neatly and very much legible. This took me 3 minutes and 12 seconds.

So unless you can post a video of you filling out a form showing that you can do so in 30 seconds, I call B$.....  Let's see if you can really do it or just huffing.

Can't believe you just wasted 5 minutes filling out two TM7 forms just to show how slow 'you' can do it (so nothing to do with me) ????

Feel free to take 5 minutes as you'll be in line longer than that before you see IO

18 minutes ago, dingdongrb said:

I am sure someone can fill the forms out with speed, I just prefer to have everything filled-out and double-checked before I print them off the night before. I also have the pictures taped to the new forms they have at Nonthaburi, they seem to like that everything is ready to go, which seems to make the extension process go without issues. 

19 minutes ago, Pattaya57 said:

Can't believe you just wasted 5 minutes filling out two TM7 forms just to show how slow 'you' can do it (so nothing to do with me) ????

Feel free to take 5 minutes as you'll be in line longer than that before you see IO

As I thought....  total B$....  Thanks for proving me right....  Enjoy your day trolling others as usual. 

BTW,  5 minutes is hardly anything to me. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, dingdongrb said:

As I thought....  total B$....  Thanks for proving me right....  Enjoy your day trolling others as usual. 

BTW,  5 minutes is hardly anything to me. 

You asked me to take a video of myself filling in a TM7 form, why would I waste my time doing that?

Did you post a video of you taking 1 minute 48 seconds you claim, why the hell does it matter so much to you anyway ???? 

Edited by Pattaya57

6 minutes ago, Pattaya57 said:

You asked me to take a video of myself filling in a TM7 form, why would I waste my time doing that?

Did you post a video of you taking 1 minute 48 seconds you claim, why the hell does it matter so much to you anyway ???? 

Wait a minute there Buck-O, you were the one boasting how it takes you a mere 30 seconds to fill out a TM7.  I can surely understand why you wouldn't want to prove me wrong.....  Because you can't!

I was just proving that you are one of those notorious Internet B$ers. I don't mind people being funny or using satire and sarcasm, but I do despise liars.

NOTE: You seem to waste much more than 30 seconds posting random B$ so I thought 30 seconds wouldn't be too much out of your busy day.

• Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1