Marjorie Taylor Greene Roasted For Saying She Feels ‘Threatened’ By ‘Aggressive’ Congressman Jamaal Bowman

onthedarkside

56 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Two faced liberals much???... they invented the phrase "I feel threatened by" and "safe space"... but when someone of the opposition feels the same thing it's shameful... 

Did you see the video?
Nothing threatening at all, except maybe her hand close to his face.

• Thumbs Up 2

Looks to me like they both got what they wanted. Pure clickbait. Neither covers themselves with glory. 

I missed where Greene injected any racial element into her remarks though. That seems to come from outside.

12 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Looks to me like they both got what they wanted. Pure clickbait. Neither covers themselves with glory. 

I missed where Greene injected any racial element into her remarks though. That seems to come from outside.

No that comes from Jamaal Bowman.

"Jamaal Bowman calls out Marjorie Taylor Greene for racist tropes after she claims to ‘feel threatened’ by him"

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/nation-politics/jamaal-bowman-calls-out-marjorie-taylor-greene-for-racist-tropes-after-she-claims-to-feel-threatened-by-him/

• Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

No that comes from Jamaal Bowman.

"Jamaal Bowman calls out Marjorie Taylor Greene for racist tropes after she claims to ‘feel threatened’ by him"

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/nation-politics/jamaal-bowman-calls-out-marjorie-taylor-greene-for-racist-tropes-after-she-claims-to-feel-threatened-by-him/

Oh, I get it. Rep Bowman has some magical powers that allow him to read minds and see words like "aggressive mannerisms" as racist....  seems to me he is just seeing what he wants to see and not what is actually there. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

45 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

About the same powers that MTG has for claiming he was threatening her.........:thumbsup:

No argument there. Each fell back on their comfortable tropes.   Besides, Greene is kinda sturdy looking- I don't think she is the shrinking violet type!

17 hours ago, xylophone said:

If you want to go down that route, then just about anyone from the Dems could say that they feel threatened when they hear MTG ranting and raving as indeed she does. And I don't believe I saw Bowman ranting and raving, or indeed doing anything like it!

Touché.

I have no fondness for MTG... the go to schoolyard "but but johnny did it first" excuse is so weak... can you not do better?

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

No argument there. Each fell back on their comfortable tropes.   Besides, Greene is kinda sturdy looking- I don't think she is the shrinking violet type!

Well, letls face it, if Bowman hadn't broadcast his comment, then Greene would never have had to reply. Clearly, the onus is on him...oh wait a minute...

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

I have no fondness for MTG... the go to schoolyard "but but johnny did it first" excuse is so weak... can you not do better?

Of course I could, but I thought I would keep it simple for trump supporters, in language they could understand.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, xylophone said:

I never said you were........but you've given the game away!!!!

Deflection is the typical response from someone who cannot support their position dealing with the real issue at hand... now... I am neither a Trump supporter or a MTG fan... so the original question remains unanswered... "by the standards defined and put forth by left leaning persons, isn't she entitled to feel however it is that she feels"???

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Deflection is the typical response from someone who cannot support their position dealing with the real issue at hand... now... I am neither a Trump supporter or a MTG fan... so the original question remains unanswered... "by the standards defined and put forth by left leaning persons, isn't she entitled to feel however it is that she feels"???

Well I wouldn't know because I'm not a "left-leaning person", however if she feels like a banana then, she is a banana! But it's quite obvious that she's a nut job, so take from that what you will.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, xylophone said:

Well I wouldn't know because I'm not a "left-leaning person", however if she feels like a banana then, she is a banana! But it's quite obvious that she's a nut job, so take from that what you will.

Name calling is the second leading response...

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Its usually the first with MTG

Greene doubled down when pressed on her “over the top” remarks in the past, including calling Democrats a “party of pedophiles.”

Deflection off the subject is the third... why cannot either of you answer the original question... is she or is she not entitled to "feel threatened"