Russia’s Latest Sanctions on U.S. Officials Turn to Trump Enemies

onthedarkside

A rational person would look at this and think humm now Russia and the USA are locked in a proxi struggle it would stand to reason that Putin would do anything he can to weaken the USA the problem with this is we all see how divisive trump is and now the enemy is supporting him I don’t think he’s doing his pal trump any favors same goes for the Saudis and their reduced production (their citizens did 9/11)obviously they aren’t our friends they would do anything to weaken the (great Satan) ie support trump 

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Andycoops said:

Well if that isn't proof of the Orange blobs involvement with the commie mafia in moscow...

Totally agree. I'm surprised E. Jean Caroll is not on the list. But she's probably on the next list with that Scottish guy who blocked the development of the golf course.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, HappyExpat57 said:

This has GOT to be KILLING Stephen Colbert! He also made the list, and because of the writer's strike, can't go on The Late Show to talk about it.

I’m really missing the late night shows they help me cope with all the toxic stuff sad ???? 

• Like 2

On 5/21/2023 at 10:42 PM, ozimoron said:

Did anybody ever think that Trump and Putin weren't in the same bathtub together? What other rational reason would Putin have for going after nondescript Trump enemies?

I always thought that they may have been in the same shower together at the Moscow Ritz Carlton.

Obviously Trump is a friend of Putin, the enemy of the US and the Democratic world.

"The friend of my enemy is my enemy", comes to mind.

13 hours ago, vandeventer said:

Some how Putin just knows Trump will win in 2024, I sure as hell didn't tell him.

Of course he wants that and will try to help make that happen, but otherwise not following your logic.

• Confused 2

11 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

So you're promoting the big lie that Biden didn’t win. Biden won.

Yes, just like Keri Lake didn't win, even with all the proof she had the judge dismissed it' so does that make her wrong or are there two justices?

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, vandeventer said:

He most likely did, but he didn't understand the new and improved voting system America had.

And the voting system will likely be improved more in 2024 thanks to Rupert's billions of dollars of contribution to Dominion's and Smartmatic's R&D fund.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

"...all the proof she had....."???  Dude, she didn't have any proof. 

This is your brain.

This is your brain in a Trumpist bubble.

Any questions?

Edited by Jingthing
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, vandeventer said:

Yes, just like Keri Lake didn't win, even with all the proof she had the judge dismissed it' so does that make her wrong or are there two justices?

Had she had any proof she would have won.

• Confused 1