Cult in Isaan encourages women to worship vagina and penis statues

snoop1130

13 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I do find that life is better when you no longer worship them 

Suggest you are in need of a visit to this place. Haha.

Go get rejuvenated!

Come back and post joyful news.

Vaginas forever!

• Love It 1

13 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Sounds like a fun and practical faith. Many humans already worship these organs. So, why not incorporate that into a faith? Seems very practical, and enjoyable way to enhance one's life.

Personally, I find some vaginas to be a miraculous and spectacular thing to behold!

Me too. Every time I eat shellfish as well. Especially oysters!

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

OK

What is the difference ?

If a man asks that question, there is likely nothing I can say that will have much impact on your mind. 

It is like asking what is the difference between farmed Thai prawns, and wild Deep sea Cardinal prawns? Or what is the difference between pollock and blue fin tuna?

Prime meat, or seafood is hard to describe, but you know it when you see it! 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, captpkapoor said:

Well, Hindu women in India routinely worship the Shiva "lingam" which is a phallic shape.

As much as I enjoy some of the pubertarian remarks and do not understand the upset and pixelation of objects that are in temples (reminds one of the Yankees' nazi style book burning and forbidding pictures of Michelangelo's David......well, the local moral police also pixelates cigarettes and guns so we are spared from people seeing and using same, LOL....Maoist invention again? ) this is rather spread all over Asia and has it's origins indeed in Hinduism, specifically Shivaism, which is at the base of almost all religious culture in SEA countries. Historically from Pakistan and India to Sri Lanka, Sumatra, Java, Bali , Lombok until the Wallace line via what is now Burma, Thailand, Cambodia, Malaysia, southern Vietnam, as far as East Turkestan (no, this has never been China) , etc. have all been Hindu in 1 way or another . Hinduism has it's roots in the indoeuropean migration appr. 1800 BCE and can be regarded as the oldest continuous and once most spread religion on the planet. Thailand's writing system bases on Sanskrit, much of SEA culture such as dances, rituals , brimborium and costumes base on ancient India. And opposed to the evil empire's propaganda, India is the oldes known continuous civillisation on earth, so far , until we might dig up an older one yet, as happened so many times . After all until a short while ago the world was supposed to be 6thousand something years old only and all dinosaur bones a hoax of De Santis' opponents. All of us "superior civilisations " firmly believed in this and burned people who did not. So back to the lingam and yoni.......again the mentioned dinisaurs are afraid of sex....sex, not overpopulating the planet,that's fine, sex as natural fun .....yuk, all you hansum men....

2 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Supports the argument that men enjoying coming into gold and women love big penis

The size of the penis is less important than knowing how to use it.

2 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I have yet to come across a religion that does not enrich its leaders at the expense of its followers.

Having said that, this particular religion gives more pleasure, and is healthier than most.

Check out Chiang Mai Erotic Gardens, it's a hoot.

eros20.jpg

Man do i feel small by watching this pic

1 hour ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Says every man with a small one...

I am average size, my GF seems quite happy with that.

IME the brain capacity of men is inversely proportional to the size of their penis. Thank you for the confirmation.

Seems as worthwhile as any religion; in fact, I think it greatly trumps being a Benedictine monk.

Paganism never goes away. It's in the genome of most humans. New faiths just get spread like butter on top of what was already there. Even the ancients figured out that it takes two to tango. Tab A has to go into Slot B, lest the race go extinct. It makes sense to worship the tools of procreation.

I have been in agogos where a mamasan carries around a dildo and subservient bargirls bow and let her pat parts of their bodies with the appendage. I don't think that act is in anyone's Holy Book.

I bought a load of Golden Virginas at the airport on my way back to the U.k, they obviously weren't on display & was in a locked cabinet as to not offend anyone, I sold the lot to all my work mates within minutes, which is of no surprise as rolling tobacco has gone up considerably in the u.k....

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I am average size, my GF seems quite happy with that.

IME the brain capacity of men is inversely proportional to the size of their penis. Thank you for the confirmation.

Thank you. I always wondered why my IQ was 27.

Edited by Walker88

21 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The peculiar practice involves locals, particularly women, bowing down and paying respect to male and female genitalia statues to seek good fortune.

Oh thats why all the villagers are bowing and scraping at the gate, they think its a statue lol