Dating Apps - Pictures lie but Thais never seem to lie about how much they weigh or their height.

Dating Applications  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I can speak only for Thai Friendly.  I have found that, without exception, women will post pictures of themselves at 43k and look fit but will fill out the drop-down menu for 50k or higher.  They lie with their photos but never lie about the question of height and weight. 

1 minute ago, CharlieH said:

Only ever met the one, been married 17 years ! and she looked and was exactly as described and did exactly what it said on the Tin ! ????

Thai women are getting fat. You see this. Most of the women on Thai Friendly are porky.  The pictures says 43k but the woman is busting a button on her pants at a paltry 57k.

• Haha 1

I voted for No/Yes.

No for the look as it becomes more and more difficult to find pictures that are not silly filtered to the point where they look like barbies or cartoon figures.

With the weight: it seems the fattys have given up lying too much. Maybe the "I am a beautiful fatty" trend has reached Thailand.

Good you left out age :biggrin:

Some get younger from year to year.

Real age 42, age in 2021: 36, last age: 32 :cheesy: (real life example)

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, DudleySquat said:

Thai women are getting fat. You see this. Most of the women on Thai Friendly are porky.  The pictures says 43k but the woman is busting a button on her pants at a paltry 57k.

Do you take bathroom scales with you when you meet them?

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, DudleySquat said:

Of course, it does, but you do have the freebie at the end.  

Bingo! Then this so called sex freebie you speak of isn't exactly free, is it?

You pay something to meet her. He77, you even pay to connect with her via phone/Internet charges.

I will stand by what i posted, 'Nothing in life is free'.

• Confused 1

Maybe Thai women, seeing internet pictures of clearly obese women as the norm in UK and USA, are unaware how much Western men run from fat (Western) women.

Someone needs to tell Thai women that frequent visits to KFC will not improve their figures in Western eyes.

7 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Air is free. AFAIK governments have not got around to taxing it.

Is it really free? You have to live to breathe it and doesn't it cost you to live?

Beside the air (quality) in many parts of the world (not just Thailand) causes health problems, which cost money for treatment, right?

16 hours ago, DudleySquat said:

The guys are old and ugly are they not?

• Thumbs Up 1