Police quell Bolt vs Win motorbike taxi driver standoff on Pattaya Beach

webfact

18 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

I wonder if Bolt charge double for two passengers? like win riders do

Don't know that but suspect he would argue the point if surprised by a few people when he arrives..... never actually used Bolt for a m/cycle. A car driver was complaining to me (all the way home) about a certain nationality  ...one complaint being when he arrived he finds 3 or 4 guys want to squeeze in for the quoted fare. 

Edited by jacko45k

6 hours ago, jacko45k said:

A car driver was complaining to me (all the way home) about a certain nationality  ...one complaint being when he arrived he finds 3 or 4 guys want to squeeze in for the quoted fare.

He shouldn't really  be complaining.  The Bolt app shows you the permitted occupancy for the different car types, Taxi, Economy, Comfort etc and they all take at least 4 passengers.

I suppose the smell might give him grounds for complaint though. ????

2 hours ago, treetops said:

He shouldn't really  be complaining.  The Bolt app shows you the permitted occupancy for the different car types, Taxi, Economy, Comfort etc and they all take at least 4 passengers.

I suppose the smell might give him grounds for complaint though. ????

They love to.... I was partially glad that this guy was complaining about others, the frequent topic is how the fares are too cheap....  trying to push the tip up.!

Perhaps he arrives to more than 4 passengers!