Do you believe that Tina had a BIG CRUSH on Mick?

Watching Mick and Tina on stage, there seemed to be a spark between these two.

But, was it true?

Tina once said she liked Ike, but this was a relationship that she might have regretted.

Still, every time I see someone wearing an "I Like Ike" pin, I am reminded of Turner.

image.jpeg.f9985f8e245183bb3d2850d12a28636f.jpeg

You, too?

I now wonder how Mick remembers Tina.

Anybody know?

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

Apparently Mick was hung like the proverbial stallion, which may explain why he scored well with the ladies. It certainly wasn't his good looks, ugly as a hatful of bums.

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Apparently Mick was hung like the proverbial stallion, which may explain why he scored well with the ladies. It certainly wasn't his good looks, ugly as a hatful of bums.

Maybe it was nothing more than the ladies being complete suckers for Mick's humongous lips. 

Edited by GammaGlobulin
  • Love It 1

20 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Went to a boy's boarding school, then the services, can confirm visibly skinny guys are invariably well endowed. 

Those of you with a grubby streak can google British adult star Danny D, or you may even remember stag film sensation John Holmes all rail thin and sceptered like royalty. 

Tina was a sex bomb of nuclear stature, and had it going on pretty much into her 70s.

By all accounts a gracious celebrity, a stunning talent, and she worked like a salt miner for her well deserved success. 

I'll be missing her every time they play her songs. RIP. 

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

I knew a bloke in the 70's who had been his macrobiotic cook when that was a thing. He said Jagger was a very nice bloke to work for, but that Bianca was an absolute cow.

Edited by proton

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

He scored with all options.

18 minutes ago, proton said:

I knew a bloke in the 70's who had been his macrobiotic cook when that was a thing. He said Jagger was a very nice bloke to work for, but that Bianca was an absolute cow.

And how does that have to do with Tina?

1 hour ago, chalawaan said:

Went to a boy's boarding school, then the services, can confirm visibly skinny guys are invariably well endowed. 

Those of you with a grubby streak can google British adult star Danny D, or you may even remember stag film sensation John Holmes all rail thin and sceptered like royalty. 

Tina was a sex bomb of nuclear stature, and had it going on pretty much into her 70s.

By all accounts a gracious celebrity, a stunning talent, and she worked like a salt miner for her well deserved success. 

I'll be missing her every time they play her songs. RIP. 

Me, too. 

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

1 hour ago, save the frogs said:

I believe the cult of celebrity worship needs to die.

Tina Turner's songs get on my nerves and I don't care about her private life.

I listen to only 2 Stones songs - Angie and Wild Horses.

I don't care about the size of his schlong.

You can't always get what you want. ????

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, save the frogs said:

I believe the cult of celebrity worship needs to die.

Tina Turner's songs get on my nerves and I don't care about her private life.

I listen to only 2 Stones songs - Angie and Wild Horses.

I don't care about the size of his schlong.

You forgot his other wedding song, Dead Flowers. 

I am, actually, surprised that I cared so much for Tina, in my golden years. 

I thought she was a joke when I was young. 

But, these days, after I turned 50, I began to dig her legs, and her sound. 

• Love It 1

26 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

I thought she was a joke when I was young. 

But, these days, after I turned 50, I began to dig her legs, and her sound. 

she is a joke.

Amy Winehouse is way more talented if you like female singers. 

and regarding her legs, can't you find sexier legs to look at in Thailand? 

who cares about her legs and mick's shlong?

please stop!

5 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Apparently Mick was hung like the proverbial stallion...

Not according to the other "Glimmer Twin's" autobiography, Life in 2010. He revealed that Jagger's ex, Marianne Faithful,  "had no fun with his tiny todger". But he did go on to say, "I know he's got an enormous pair of balls, but it doesn't quite fill the gap".

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RayWright said:

Not according to the other "Glimmer Twin's" autobiography, Life in 2010. He revealed that Jagger's ex, Marianne Faithful,  "had no fun with his tiny todger". But he did go on to say, "I know he's got an enormous pair of balls, but it doesn't quite fill the gap".

You mean...he was not STICKMAN?

• Love It 1

7 hours ago, Lacessit said:

He is a alfa male either you see it or not, thats what makes him attractive to females.

Edited by Hummin

The first time I heard of Ike&Tina was when they opened for the Stones on their 1969 tour.  Madison Square Garden, 26,000 capacity, could only get lousy seats up near the ceiling, stage was equiv. to a block away.  Like watching dancing peas with the radio on.  I don't recall Mick and Tina doing a duet.

Some years later Tina was on a US tv show doing a duet with Rod Stewart.  It was more like two individual performances grafted together on film, zero electricity between them.  The critics were urinating all over themselves and could not praise the performance enough.  Go figure.