DeSantis Says Wife Would Be on Magazine Covers ‘if She Were a Democrat’

onthedarkside

4 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

Yes, Dark Brandon is plotting the minutia of fashion magazine covers - do people really buy magazines anymore. Very sinister. George Soros is said to be involved as well. Also could be a symptom of the Woke Mind Virus, which is evidently a thing now, at least with the rightwing nut jobs.

Florida Man says the dumbest stuff

I heard they have still have swamps in Florida. Why hasn't he drained them already?

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

A racially tinged and insulting post has been removed.  

9. You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages. You will respect other members and post in a civil manner. Personal attacks, insults or hate speech posted on the forum or sent by private message are not allowed.

9 hours ago, Berkshire said:

Republicans seem to have a chip on their shoulder, even DeSantis.  Is that why they're always pi*sed off at the world?

It’s known as grievance politics, there is nothing that can’t be the subject of rightwing grievance.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

..and is possibly the only politician in America with a lower approval rating than Joe Biden.  Possibly the worst VP pick since Dan Quayle.

What was addressed was experience.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Tug said:

Yup everyone is fed up with the disjunction in Washington these days that beeing said my little brain seems to recognize the fact of infrastructure getting passed lower drugs prices seeding the domestic production of micro chips seeding the renewables revolution standing up to a murderous Vladimir Putin making a huge dent in childhood poverty so I guess you could say the g.o.p.has been effective at fanning the flames of discontent.in spite of all that this Biden/Harris team are quietly getting the business of government done underestimate kamala at your own peril.the best that Ronnie has to offer is complaining his wife isent on the cover of fashion magazines PLEASEEE………

Well, Mrs. DeSantis is definitely in the news these days, and has the added bonus of being drop dead gorgeous.  Her story of surviving cancer and so on would be compelling reading.  A nice young couple with cute kids? What a change for people like them to be in the White House, eh?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Well, Mrs. DeSantis is definitely in the news these days, and has the added bonus of being drop dead gorgeous.  Her story of surviving cancer and so on would be compelling reading.  A nice young couple with cute kids? What a change for people like them to be in the White House, eh?

It's a good thing that people like you focus on the important stuff (though linkingRon to niceness is questionable) like having a nice family in the White House. I well remember how the people in the mideast rejoiced that during the George W. Bush presidency, there was a nice family in occupancy. I'lm sure that they took great comfort in that.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Gee, I dunno- immigrant to America, speaks multiple languages, journey from a small village in Slovenia to the White House...sounds interesting to me.

What's more, she's a graduate of a prestigious, if imaginary, university.

Melania Trump's website taken down after degree claim debunked

Melania Trump's website that had incorrectly claimed that she had received a college degree has been removed and the address now redirects visitors to the Trump Organization's website.

The website's removal was first noticed Wednesday by The Huffington Post.

In a tweet Wednesday, she said that the "website in question created in 2012 and has been removed because it does not accurately reflect my current business and professional interests."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/melania-trumps-website-taken-down/

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Well, we had the Obama's in the WH, and they were a nice looking young couple with cute kids.  Are you suggesting that they were perhaps the wrong color?

I am not voting for a first lady or gentleman, and I am not voting in a beauty contest.   

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Credo said:

I have never heard of anyone on the left being terrified of her.  Is this the start of a new narrative?

New narrative? I’d call it a new dawn. Out with the geriatric liar, replaced with someone half his age. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1