Corruption watchdog should check the assets and bank accounts of all police commanders

webfact

3 hours ago, smedly said:

why stop there ?

every person severving in government these last 13 years should also be looked at, it is in the public interest that anyone that is paid from tax payers money should be open to public financial scrutiny and investigation, I cannot think of any reason why they shouldn't

Try doing that in falang land and wait for the 'big brother police state' accusations, it would be a disaster.

24 minutes ago, Pouatchee said:

Should compare assets in rapport with their income tax declaration. then, how can they defend having accumulated wealth that does not proportionately correspond to their salaries?

The wife is good at bingo, I won the lottery, the rice harvest was good, it's a private loan from my in-laws, I'm sure Thailands finest wont struggle to find an explanation and if all else fails they would know about the channels for brown envelopes.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

to look retroactively into the wealth of every active and retired police commander, especially highway police commanders.

And their children and nominee.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gerritkaew said:

It’s about time thay do this,, Iff you drive a truck you get stopt and in 95% you get a fine for,, nothing ! And Iff you go over the border you must pay also 1-5000b or you stand there for a couple off days. Border control and police,, all corrupt like hell. 

If you drive a truck you get stopped about every 50 kilometers for the price of a cup of tea.

Only need to look at people like Joe Ferrari.

To see what has, and still does go on.

in the police department of Thailand.

in needs disbanding and start a fresh.

like many government departments.

Ps. Maybe the new kids on the block will get on the case. in the next 50 years. :cheesy:

Edited by quake
  • Haha 1