COVID makes comeback in Thailand as booster fatigue leaves door open

webfact

22 hours ago, owl sees all said:

Symptoms are not the problem. They might be uncomfortable to have, and difficult to deal with, but they are the result of the body 'detoxing' itself. From what!!?

Better to encourage the symptoms IMO; rather than suppress them. Get well quicker.

Exactly wrong. It's the human body's reaction to the virus that kills you, not the virus.

Of course, there are plenty of people suffering from auto-immune diseases who would disagree with you.

• Confused 1

Previous post removed so I'll try again. This OP has been going for quite some time now and I'm suprised it's still active. Hasn't been a new covid article for some time now.

Edited by dinsdale
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, 1happykamper said:

How's those 5 shots working for ya now? Oh my goodness... 

I guess the show must go on... 

You anti-vaxxers remind me of the people who claim that car seat belts are dangerous because someone once got trapped in a car by a seat belt.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, dinsdale said:

Previous post removed so I'll try again. This OP has been going for quite some time now and I'm suprised it's still active. Hasn't been a new covid article for some time now.

No worries, plenty of anti-vaxxers posting disinformation to keep the topic alive.

Here's a question for the anti-vaxxers in general:

Would you intentionally post disinformation if it would convince someone not to vaccinate?

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, 1happykamper said:

How's those 5 shots working for ya now? Oh my goodness... 

I guess the show must go on... 

I have had six shots and am in a high risk group - also people in my house have gotten COVID but I am fine and no side effects from the shots and either free or low cost. If you have a rare condition that makes the vaccine dangerous maybe you shouldn't have it but otherwise it is a very good idea...

• Like 2

Antivaxxer rhetoric without substantiation and which is unsupported by the poster has been removed along with the replies.  If you have factual proof of your claims post the verified links and stop with the misinformation.  Continue and you will earn yourself a time-out from posting.

The OP topic is

COVID makes comeback in Thailand as booster fatigue leaves door open

• Like 2

22 hours ago, TravelerEastWest said:

I have had six shots and am in a high risk group - also people in my house have gotten COVID but I am fine and no side effects from the shots and either free or low cost. If you have a rare condition that makes the vaccine dangerous maybe you shouldn't have it but otherwise it is a very good idea...

I am also at high risk. I have bargirls come to my condo and they sometimes have engaged in close contact while infected.

Maybe I am naturally immune, or maybe my vaccinations protected me, but I have never been infected despite these ladies' best efforts.

On 6/15/2023 at 8:41 PM, owl sees all said:

The clinical studies done by Big Pharma?

The narrative about the covid vaccines changed dramatically over the last couple of years. Not by aliens or Bigfoot, but by the 'white coats' themselves.

You definitely are paranoid.

Not everyone is after you.

Hopefully your on some sort of medication. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, MrJ2U said:

You definitely are paranoid.

Not everyone is after you.

Hopefully your on some sort of medication. 

Bang on the money there Mr J2U.

Not everyone is after me. You are right. Just the wife at the mo'.

Don't take any medication. Pull me own teeth. Sew me wounds with bamboo thread; or fishing line. Don't trust anyone wearing a white coat.

• Like 2

On 6/14/2023 at 6:07 AM, Danderman123 said:

Anecdotes are not evidence.

My colleague and I cvaught covid in the last few weeks, after 3 years of no infection. Both vaccinated ages ago. Everyone will be exposed to this virus, eventually. 

10 hours ago, DavisH said:

My colleague and I cvaught covid in the last few weeks, after 3 years of no infection. Both vaccinated ages ago. Everyone will be exposed to this virus, eventually. 

The idea is to keep your vaccinations current. You never know when or if the virus mutates into a deadly form.