Is It Possible for a 71-Year-Old Farang to Satisfy a Super-smart 43-Year-Old Thai Woman?

Seriously:

Why do people on this forum ask me why I prefer to be 70, rather than 7?

Is not the answer already overly obvious to everybody?

One thing, for sure, I do feel for those who are 7, these days.

I never speak my mind to our children, simply because I do not wish to heap more onto an already extremely difficult situation.

So then, why even mention it?

I only mention it because most readers here are as old as the hills, just like me.

=====

Before I went back to Penn, I attended a rinky-dink college in Iowa, just for the fun of it.

You would not believe just how dumb those farmers' children were, by comparison to the city kids at places like Columbia.

So, really, this is the divide between Philly and Dubuque, I guess.

==========

I would not tell you anything that I do not believe.

Therefore, I must mean whatever I write....

Right?

==========

You can make up your own mind about the quality of life for a person being born in a world with 3 BILLION souls, or 8 BILLION souls.

You might argue that, with 5 Billion more souls, then the world is a more productive place.

This is true, of course.

And, it is also true that I have watched the film, "METROPOLIS".

But...

Have you?

• Love It 1

Have you ever experienced the IMPOSTER SYNDROME?

But....

On a different level?

In my case, I do not doubt my own abilities.

I am just beginning to believe that I have been an imposter most of my life.

I tried to fit in, even though I did not believe what most people around me seemed to believe.

For example:

What is really important to you?

And then, why do you not follow your beliefs?

You know you are mortal, yet you act in ways which seem to deny your acknowledgement of your mortality.

Such curious behavior, actually.

It would almost seem as if you are acting in ways which will hasten your own destruction, just due to your fear of your own demise.

It's like, the closer you get to oblivion, the more you chase it.

This is all too Freudian for me, I fear.

• Love It 1

8 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

As well, Sir, judging from your past-posting of your disgusting dental bridgework, I can only presume that you are one who possesses a playful nature, which can't be all bad.

Or, can I just call you, Mister?

Anyway, Sir, in my opinion, you are just about the only one here on this forum worth fooling around with.

This is why I posted this topic, principally, with you in mind.

Also, you posted that photo of your pedicure.

So, then, how old was she, not that it really matters?

Personally, I would be happy to clip the toenails of any sexy woman, if only I could also have the chance to look up her skirt.

But, I just do not get it....

I mean...

Probably there is very LITTLE to be seen when a girl clips your toenails and looks up your shorts.

Tell me if I am wrong.

I would hate to be mistaken, in anything, even about the Big Bang Theory.

And, in your case, is the Big Bang just a Theory, not based on personal experience?

Also, as I have found, if you choose the wrong woman, then....a few days later....  You are bound to have Quarks in your Shorts.

This is just another reason why I remain celibate in Thailand.

There are just too many flavors of Quarks floating around in Pattaya.

Leptons, too.

Please keep up, I have posted multiple times my GF is 23 years younger than me. Which puts her over your 43 yo bar. Not a problem for me or her, as we have had plenty of Big Bangs. With more than our share of naked singularities.

7 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

In order to stay true to this true story, I need to mention one more thing:

One time, in the locker room, at the golf-course club house, this woman's husband mentioned to me his secret for keeping his thighs from chaffing while we walked all 18 holes.

What he told me, you might try.

His secret was to use VASELINE to keep his cheeks from chaffing and chapping.

I kid you not.

In the locker room at the golf club, he always had a jar of Vaseline which he would spread between his cheeks and thighs, just before heading out to play 18 holes.

image.jpeg.7f7b1569f9eb2bd3fa46d4b0ee143390.jpeg

Which, of course, made me think....

Did he also need to use this jar of Vaseline, just to get his wife properly lubricated?

Well, I might imagine so.

Those were the 60s.

And, men such as he were imbeciles.

What do you think?

Was it weird that his wife was rife for the flirting?

Just a story about Human Sexuality, and no more, in this Sociology Class of Ours, maybe.

VASELINE...

A Little Dab Will Do Ya....

I have been golfing for 68 years, and never needed Vaseline for the thousands of kilometres I have walked. Conclusion: said husband was a fat slug.

"A Little Dab Will Do Ya"  is from an advertising jingle for Brylcreem, a tonsorial preparation. It's an interesting example of an invert emulsion.

I would expect Vaseline to be highly irritating if used in genital areas, you have been warned.

composition
Composition : Water (aqua), Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycol Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Mineral Oil, Dimethicone, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Stearamide Amp, Cedrol, Dihydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride and Hydroxyethyl Urea.

9 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Hey, Man!

You should thank me....

I wrote this topic for you.

Mule fritters. You wrote it because you like to post discursively, perhaps catharsis.

3 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Average life expectancy in Russia 1845 - 1945 was very bleak, less than 40.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1041395/life-expectancy-russia-all-time/

And, of course, those who did not make it to 40 were the lucky ones.

It's all about perspective.

I must assume you were alluding to the Dickens thing, "Bleak House", when you used the term BLEAK.

image.png.ec523c20fa6460be015ec53c9b074b7c.png

So, as you say, there is no wonder why we continue to have children, despite our very bleak future, albeit at an ever-decreasing rate.

Once women get educated, they just don't seem to want to give birth to children in a world such as this.

And, who can blame them.

Note:  Good advice about the Vaseline.  I have never used it.

• Love It 1

44 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Mule fritters. You wrote it because you like to post discursively, perhaps catharsis.

One more thing, Sir.

Please don't think that I did not pick up on your mention of the world CATHARSIS, after I had previously mentioned Freud.

Because, of course I knew what you were thinking.

You were thinking that, just because I was toying with my best friend's mother, this might have meant that I secretly wanted to sleep with my own mother, but toyed with another mother, as a surrogate for my mother.

Just so you know that I knew what you were saying, is all I care about.

Still, great advice about where not to put the Vaseline!

I am not sure where you should put it, however.

Vaseline is a bit too....petroleum for me.

• Love It 1

37 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Once women get educated, they just don't seem to want to give birth to children in a world such as this.

And, who can blame them.

IIRC there was an article in "The Economist" about 30 years ago which had data proving the number of children a woman had was inversely proportional to the level of education they attained.

Just now, GammaGlobulin said:

One more thing, Sir.

Please don't think that I did not pick up on your mention of the world CATHARSIS, after I had previously mentioned Freud.

Because, of course I knew what you were thinking.

You were thinking that, just because I was toying with my best friend's mother, this might have meant that I secretly wanted to sleep with my own mother, but toyed with another mother, as a surrogate for my mother.

Just so you know that I knew what you were saying, is all I care about.

Still, great advice about where not to put the Vaseline!

I am not sure where you should put it, however.

Vaseline is a bit too....petroleum for me.

I would not presume to know what is going on in your head, I can but speculate.

Vaseline was formulated to treat dry and cracked skin. There are milder formulations such as Sorbolene around nowadays, albeit still not recommended for humpy-rumpy.

11 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

IIRC there was an article in "The Economist" about 30 years ago which had data proving the number of children a woman had was inversely proportional to the level of education they attained.

You really should have attended the FULL COURSE at YALE given by one of the foremost lecturers in this field.

I attended EVERY lecture.

https://oyc.yale.edu/molecular-cellular-and-developmental-biology/mcdb-150

image.jpeg.3ed1bb51ec951d797c64781b0deffbbb.jpeg

WYMAN is DYNAMITE.

Fantastic course.

You need to read all the books in the sillybus, too.

(Not Joking!)

"About the Course

This survey course introduces students to the important and basic material on human fertility, population growth, the demographic transition and population policy. Topics include: the human and environmental dimensions of population pressure, demographic history, economic and cultural causes of demographic change, environmental carrying capacity and sustainability. Political, religious and ethical issues surrounding fertility are also addressed. The lectures and readings attempt to balance theoretical and demographic scale analyzes with studies of individual humans and communities. The perspective is global with both developed and developing countries included."

This guy is .... SMART!

Edited by GammaGlobulin
  • Love It 1

8 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I would not presume to know what is going on in your head, I can but speculate.

Vaseline was formulated to treat dry and cracked skin. There are milder formulations such as Sorbolene around nowadays, albeit still not recommended for humpy-rumpy.

You like this word, albeit, just because I used it above....right?

• Love It 1

8 minutes ago, 1FinickyOne said:

Yo, Latasha - Ahab here...

So, you missed the chance to multiply?

Please rephrase your comment in Swahili, just so I get your drift, Man.

Or, you can call me ASHANTI, anytime.

This is just a comment based on my notice of a definite SHIFT to Afrocentrism in America, after the BLACK POWER movement of PRIDE, so many years ago, but not before you were born, I realize.

In my opinion, this is all well and good.

But, no matter what color I might be, ASHANTI is a better name for me.

(Anyway, as Mick Said, I have many, many names, powerful or otherwise.  You can call me Mr. ShowerCurtain, if you like. It's all the same to me.)

• Love It 1

3 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Please rephrase your comment in Swahili, just so I get your drift, Man.

Or, you can call me ASHANTI, anytime.

This is just a comment based on my notice of a definite SHIFT to Afrocentrism in America, after the BLACK POWER movement of PRIDE, so many years ago, but not before you were born, I realize.

In my opinion, this is all well and good.

But, no matter what color I might be, ASHANTI is a better name for me.

(Anyway, as Mick Said, I have many, many names, powerful or otherwise.  You can call me Mr. ShowerCurtain, if you like. It's all the same to me.)

One wonders when this useless division will end.

Probably...NEVER....

We just cannot overcome, as MLK said.

• Love It 1

Yes. Have alot of friends who date Thai women in their 40s. Many are bored to tears with Thai men. Many are looking for a change of pace, or just curious. And those are successful, high functioning women. Then, you have the women who want a guy who is financially stable. Yes, the opportunities are endless here. 

12 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Well, you obviously did not satisfy her, if all she did was hold your hand. She was just having some fun teasing a young man mercilessly. 

No.

She first asked me if she could hold my hand.  And then she did.

And then, realizing that she was corrupting the morals of an underage kid....

She removed her hand from my MGB stick shift, and then apologized, profusely.

She had thought that she was the cause of the embarrassing situation, when actually, I had intentionally maneuvered her into her delicate position. 

image.jpeg.ccc04bb9d1736612fd2a9d96f8733a2e.jpeg

The only thing I had not expected, at the time, was just how....unnerving it would be for me to reap the rewards of my months of planning.

I had my eye on her for months.

I had planned it.

But... in the fruition....

Seducing your friend's mother is not all that it's cracked up to be.

And, also, she was sort of a family friend, too.

======

She was no Anne Bancroft, either.

=======

Maybe it is not so easy to transgress cultural and societal boundaries.

MAYBE, if she had not been so embarrassed...then...she might not have taken her hand off my stick shift, so quickly.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

You like this word, albeit, just because I used it above....right?

No, I used it because it is part of my vocabulary. I am assuming your spelling of the noun syllabus is a deliberate error.

As I am in the top 0.1% of the population in terms of spelling and numerical accuracy, please cease hurting my eyes.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

You really should have attended the FULL COURSE at YALE given by one of the foremost lecturers in this field.

I attended EVERY lecture.

https://oyc.yale.edu/molecular-cellular-and-developmental-biology/mcdb-150

image.jpeg.3ed1bb51ec951d797c64781b0deffbbb.jpeg

WYMAN is DYNAMITE.

Fantastic course.

You need to read all the books in the sillybus, too.

(Not Joking!)

"About the Course

This survey course introduces students to the important and basic material on human fertility, population growth, the demographic transition and population policy. Topics include: the human and environmental dimensions of population pressure, demographic history, economic and cultural causes of demographic change, environmental carrying capacity and sustainability. Political, religious and ethical issues surrounding fertility are also addressed. The lectures and readings attempt to balance theoretical and demographic scale analyzes with studies of individual humans and communities. The perspective is global with both developed and developing countries included."

This guy is .... SMART!

I have no doubt there are guys around that are smarter than you and me.

Nowadays, I prefer entertainment to deep and meaningful thought.

Where does omphaloskepsis get you anyway?

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

No, I used it because it is part of my vocabulary. I am assuming your spelling of the noun syllabus is a deliberate error.

As I am in the top 0.1% of the population in terms of spelling and numerical accuracy, please cease hurting my eyes.

Yes. Deriberate, for sure.

But, Wyman's reading list, for his Yale course, is no joke, as I mentioned.

You are a reader, and a learner...and so...

Have at it.

Wyman's course is very engaging, and is intended for grad students.

AND, as he states in the beginning....paraphrasing....  This course is NOT for everyone, since he trounces on Sacred Cows.

(pretty interesting, for sure)

• Love It 1

46 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I have no doubt there are guys around that are smarter than you and me.

Nowadays, I prefer entertainment to deep and meaningful thought.

Where does omphaloskepsis get you anyway?

Funny.

Because, you are not the type of person I might picture staring at your navel.

More likely, you spend more time staring at your balls, and just pretending to stare at your navel.

Same posture.

Big diff.

Most golphers love to stare at their balls, rather than their navels.

This is a well-known fact.

Just ask another golpher, like Trump.

• Love It 1