Is It Possible for a 71-Year-Old Farang to Satisfy a Super-smart 43-Year-Old Thai Woman?

53 minutes ago, Dionigi said:

Ask the 43 year old everyone else is guessing

When I ask my 41 year old how this soon-to-be 82 year old satisfies her, she says the equivalent of I've made her middle class (raised her high).  Happy?  Yes happy.  What more could I do?  Nothing.  You're "perfect."  (limited English.} Swears she'll always take care of me.  Thinks about time she'll push me around in a wheel chair.  UGH!

Sex? She enjoys it and thanks me afterwards, but doesn't ask or initiate.  Frequency and variety leave something to be desired.  {I'd prefer daily to weekly.}  She says she wants to increase libido, but suffers hormonally after turning 40.  "No longer a young girl,"  she says.  Could've fooled me.

On 6/4/2023 at 4:24 PM, GammaGlobulin said:

Of course, this is just the same old story about FORBIDDEN FRUIT, which always tastes better in Summer Months.

I guess you already watched the film....

LAST SUMMER (1969)

That was a hot number during the waning of the Vietnam-War Years.

Hot Times in the Sand.

The JUICES were Flowing!

Each of us are different there are some of us old guys that do not get it up as much as we did.  It all depends on the lady and what she is looking for

Most are looking for someone that will care for them and look after them.  

I am close 67 with 50 and what she wants is someone to talk to and cuddle with at night.  The younger ones still have a sex drive but after dealing with the 30-second wonders are looking for a man that can satisfy them 

My suggestion is to try the dating sites the one advertised here is not bad and go on a few dates and see what happens.  you might also look at some of the over-40 as some of them are a little more available.  Remember that a 40-year-old probably has a JOB and life requirements that will get in the way of you enjoying your time.

Also younger ladies are still looking for that house.

On 6/4/2023 at 7:16 PM, GammaGlobulin said:

I have no idea what women think about me, actually...

71 and still have no idea what it is about...especially with Thai.....

It's the money , not your abbs, get a life and get educated.

On 6/4/2023 at 4:32 PM, CharlieKo said:

when you were 17, did you get laid by Mrs Robinson. Or was that just a 17 year old boys imagination running wild?

Does it matter? I bet the OP's short-term memory is shot to buggery (like mine).

I’m 72 years young have 2 massages a week by two separate woman both in there mid to late 30s and they both keep coming back for more . Yes they come to my house so I have to pay a little more I even take one of them out to dinner now and again as she is a real cutie . I’m happy with the setup tried living with a Thai for three months it was a nightmare I promised myself never again 

5 minutes ago, Nong Khai Man said:

Oh ! Well I've Never had ANY Complaints from ANY of The Ladies that I've Serviced,Well Only one who said I Was Too Big.....

There's only one thing sadder than an internet tough guy, and that is the internet "I have a big penis" guy. Sad beyond belief.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, crazykopite said:

and they both keep coming back for more . Yes they come to my house so I have to pay a little more I even take one of them out to dinner now

They come back for money. They wouldn't go otherwise.

Just now, SenorTashi said:

It's easier to believe that because it'd be humiliating to think anything else, right?

It is true in my case. We are both good looking. Both not old. Both like similar things. Both fit. Age difference less than 15 years. Both not old.

If she was 28 and I was 75 of course it isnt looks. I would be old. I would have more health issues.

17 minutes ago, crazykopite said:

I’m happy with the setup tried living with a Thai for three months it was a nightmare I promised myself never again 

You're a wise man. I came to the same conclusion recently. Why live with all that chaos and be constantly paying for everything if you don't have to?

6 minutes ago, bignok said:

It is true in my case. We are both good looking. Both not old. Both like similar things. Both fit. Age difference less than 15 years. Both not old.

And you probably have a passport from a desirable country and a better income than she can get here. 

It took me a long time to see the reality of relationships here too, but I've seen it now. 

Edited by SenorTashi