Inappropriate performance at renowned Thai temple event sparks criticism

webfact

I see a lot of coyote dancing too in temples and that is not appropriate too in my opinion, but nobody cares about the copulating movement the girls make, so why is this suddenly a problem??? It goes just a bit further

• Like 1

At our Temple they had a show at night with (young like 9-10 yr old) school girls singing and dancing all with costume and make-up. One did a solo dance and song complete with a twerking routine. When it comes to kids, guess I'm a prude.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ikke1959 said:

I see a lot of coyote dancing too in temples and that is not appropriate too in my opinion, but nobody cares about the copulating movement the girls make, so why is this suddenly a problem??? It goes just a bit further

Therein lays the problem

51 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:
19 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

I've never understood why a natural act that everyone does during their life is considered 'shocking

Didn't you read 'family audience '. 

CHILDREN 

Edited 50 minutes ago by SAFETY FIRST

I suppose it's a cultural thing. We in the west see sex as sordid and not to be spoken of in polite company, a relic of the Victorian era, whereas many other nations and cultures often see sex as a normal part of life. Well, it is, isn't it.