VFS Global Bangkok Contact Information

Does anyone have any contact information for any of the VFS Global offices in Bangkok? I have duly completed a UK visa application, and trying to make the VFS appointment, but I can't get the appointment confirmation.

Please not their 24/7 Customer Service Twitter page; they do not answer that!

Alternatively, if anyone knows a way to pay for an appointment, I have tried repeatedly with different credit cards from different computers and phone operating systems to no end; after inputting an OTP, the screen goes to 'white screen of death' and no further action possible.  I have left it like that for more than 2 hours since they say they may need that much time to process payment, but nothing!

I was hoping to avoid need to drive into Bangkok expecting no way to get in the door without an appointment in any case.

I do appreciate anyone's advice!

This is where I have tried repeatedly:

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/tha/en/gbr/your-appointment

4 hours ago, jmccarty said:

I have duly completed a UK visa application, and trying to make the VFS appointment, but I can't get the appointment confirmation.

Are you sure you are reading the calendar correctly? It is not that straightforward, I have done it many times and still have to be careful. Click on an appointment that is not available and the outcome can be unpredictable.

I have only ever done free appointments so not quite sure how the paid ones work.

Good luck.

2 hours ago, sandyf said:

Are you sure you are reading the calendar correctly? It is not that straightforward, I have done it many times and still have to be careful. Click on an appointment that is not available and the outcome can be unpredictable.

I have only ever done free appointments so not quite sure how the paid ones work.

Good luck.

Good advice, I looked at the other locations and noticed 'free' appointments and no need to pay anything more!  I did not see that at the shopping centre I had been looking at, so the appointment set for Friday, thank you!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sandyf said:

I have been doing UK visas since 2009 in the VFS early days at Regent House. Over the years their main focus has been to increase the amount of paid services and the new additional visa centres are just another money maker for them.

Making the process simpler is just not on the agenda, parasites endorsed by the UK government.

But sadly as the rules are currently set up, they are something that the majority of UK passport holders abroad cannot do without.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, billd766 said:

But sadly as the rules are currently set up, they are something that the majority of UK passport holders abroad cannot do without.

Indeed, the sad day was when overseas passports were transferred from the FCO to the Home Office.

My passport is due next year and think I will go back and do it, but when it comes to a visa there is no option.

• Like 1