Tucker Carlson drops first episode of bare-bones Twitter show

onthedarkside

42 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

With barebones production on a budget that must be a tiny fraction of that of CNN he gets 91.5 MILLION views. I wonder how that compares to CNN or MSNBC? What are their viewing figures looking like Must be 100 or 200 million if they are mocking Tucker?

For the record the democrat mainstream media average less than 500,000 views for their primetime flagship segments. No wonder the are in a flap !!!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12090641/CNN-prime-time-drops-ratings-prime-time-spot-beaten-Newsmax-time.html

Tucker has just changed the media landscape for ever, this will be very interesting coming into the election cycle where by far the loudest voice is not a democrat activist.

Go ahead and watch mr fake news fired guy lol more power to you better send him some money if he’s so broke lol ???? 

• Thumbs Up 1

45 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

I wonder how they are going to try to silence him? ????.

Tucker's been Marcel Marceau-level silent for weeks already. On his own. He didn't have to be, he wanted to be.

Wh-Who got to him?

9 minutes ago, LaosLover said:

The Maga-people are ADD personified. They need constant re-upping of their anger. They need to be angry about stuff that no one ever thought to be angry about, like mail-in voting and Marxist infiltration of libraries.

Amusement park hiring policy -no one was ever angry about that. To see them sputtering in purple-faced rage over it delights me. What untapped vein of anger remains to milk?

Can one man, with his one-trick pony constipated-face, accomplish this ongoing re-amping of made-up rage on a lo-fi budget?

The fact that he was scraping the bottom of the UFO maybe this/maybe that-barrel shows he's already outa gas from the get-go. That story is at least a week old already. He literally has nothing.

But if 91M people want take up his anger over being bum-rushed out the side exit of Fox News and tossed on to the pavement and make it their own grievance, that works for me.  

You sound very angry about someone simply sharing their views on Twitter that you happen to disagree with.  Have you given any consideration to the fact that you might be the one with anger issues rather than the people who watch his content?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JonnyF said:

A staggering amount of views. 

This is huge for Carlson and for Twitter. Free speech for Carlson. The lefties are gonna hate this, I wonder how they are going to try to silence him? ????.

I doubt the righties are going to be pleased.  The sane ones anyways.