Chuwit Slams 'Fashionable' Policewoman's Lavish Lifestyle

webfact

10 hours ago, stoner said:

ok i can stop the internet today you win with this comment. a former smut peddler who must of paid unbelievable amounts of money in corrupt pay offs during his years is anti corruption ? 

thanks man i really appreciate this comment ????

not must have, did pay massive sums. 

Then when he was double crossed, he began his vendetta, taking back od destroying police boxes he donated  and exposing police corrupton.

Of course we shouldnt forget he was also the force behind the destruction of Sukhumvit Square to make way for a hotel development, the subsequent creation of a park that was only open for a few hours a day as compensation to the city for those heinous actions, and the recent clousure of that park to retun to his Davis hotel development plans once  all was forgotten.      

He is a major douche and a major player. Dont get in his way. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, n00dle said:

not must have, did pay massive sums. 

Then when he was double crossed, he began his vendetta, taking back od destroying police boxes he donated  and exposing police corrupton.

Of course we shouldnt forget he was also the force behind the destruction of Sukhumvit Square to make way for a hotel development, the subsequent creation of a park that was only open for a few hours a day as compensation to the city for those heinous actions, and the recent clousure of that park to retun to his Davis hotel development plans once  all was forgotten.      

He's just a minor annoyance seeking unnecessary attention.

I suspect his 15 minutes will be passing soon.......and then he will meld into the shadows where he belongs.

1 minute ago, zzaa09 said:

He's just a minor annoyance seeking unnecessary attention.

I suspect his 15 minutes will be passing soon.......and then he will meld into the shadows where he belongs.

not sure how long you have been in thailand, but Chuwits 15 minutes have lasted 25 years. Former prime minsters have far less staying power.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, stoner said:

ok i can stop the internet today you win with this comment. a former smut peddler who must of paid unbelievable amounts of money in corrupt pay offs during his years is anti corruption ? 

thanks man i really appreciate this comment ????

I suppose I'm revealing myself as a terrible person, but I find Chuwit refreshing. Of course, I used to follow Thai politics more closely than I have since the last coup, so I'm more used to normal Thai high society people. I used to really enjoy Police Captain Chalerm, too. Alas, since the coup Thai politics has been boring, and I don't bother to remember names any more. Maybe a new government, if one is ever created, will be more interesting. I'm waiting to see who knows where all the bodies are buried and threatens to reveal stuff during run-ups to votes of confidence. I especially look forward to individual Senators deciding they need to spend more time with their families.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, stoner said:

luke chapter 7 verse 38.

My bible went in the bin a quarter century ago. Tense afternoon, but no thunderbolts then, or up until now.

Maybe if I go to jail like Chewy here, one day, I may get another one.

I hear the pages are great for rolling joints in the slam. 

• Sad 1

On 6/12/2023 at 3:31 PM, webfact said:

He presents a catalog of her extravagant habits as evidence - regular foreign trips, penchant for high-end fashion brands, and routine appearances at upscale nightclubs - all of which cast doubt on her earnings' legitimacy.

Eh, she probably works a lot of overtime.  I think OT pays one and a half base pay.

On 6/13/2023 at 5:31 AM, webfact said:

Once again, Chuwit Kamolvisit, the infamous former politician and scandal whistleblower, is back in the spotlight.

This guy was my next door neighbor for about a year back in 2016-2017.

• Thanks 2

21 hours ago, ignore it said:

Well...

Putting aside nepotism, favoritism, corruption, elephant tickets, and Chuvit, she is hot.

I love to see an attractive woman in uniform.

Here you go, I unblurred her picture for you!

spacer.png

You're right, she's HAWT!

On 6/13/2023 at 2:09 PM, ignore it said:

Well...

Putting aside nepotism, favoritism, corruption, elephant tickets, and Chuvit, she is hot.

I love to see an attractive woman in uniform.

im into women a little less blurry.

23 hours ago, soalbundy said:

Since she is a police officer it could be in the public interest to know how she finances this life style, it can't be on her salary.

Looking at the Khaosod article linked to earlier with photos of her with her parents and based on the implication in it that those who, like her, have benefitted from fast promotions, came from "influential and wealthy families with prestigious backgrounds," it appears quite possible that her family are rather well-off.

Edited by GroveHillWanderer
  • Thumbs Up 1

22 hours ago, n00dle said:

I remember his various lackeys and members of his "entourage" used to park in my parking spot all the time at the condo building where we were neighbors. Bunch of entitled d-bags.

On 6/13/2023 at 12:47 PM, ujayujay said:

Chuwit a hypocrite? You obviously have no idea! He knows too much about the political would-be high society and can prove his allegations. An old mafia boss who has served his time in prison for his crimes. He is protected by his knowledge and he will have his knowledge safely stored in case something "happens" to him! That's why the political elite in Thailand hates him! He is untouchable! He can trip up any politician with a misty past!

Ok let’s break it down then: he was one of the biggest pimps, maybe even THE biggest pimp Thailand has ever seen, who bribed people left and right to expand and upkeep his brothel empire, who made probably billions of Baht off the backs of girls over the course of his fairly long “career”. Therefore he is in no position whatsoever to point his <deleted> finger at others and accuse them of corruption and of their “lavish lifestyles!’ Hence he’s a hypocrite! Unfortunately I can’t post here what I truly think about him, but he’s below low class! 

Edited by pacovl46