BREAKING NEWS: Burisma executive who allegedly paid Biden has audio recordings of conversations with Joe, Hunter, Sen. says

Social Media

Someone on James Comer's staff should advise him to stop talking. He sounds like an idiot, with idiotic claims and no proof to back up his claims. He apears unprepared for even the most basic questions.

From the Oversight Committee tweet pasted above:

The record didn't originate with Rudy Giuliani. It's based on a trusted informant's conversations with the foreign national who claimed to have bribed then-VP Biden.

So is this second-hand or third-hand "information"?

Did the "trusted informant" file the 1023? Or did he speak directly to the FBI agent who completed that form?

Is this the "trusted informant" who appears to have gone missing?

At this point the unredacted 1023 should be released and the trusted informant and foreign national doing the alleged bribing should be identified.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

The lie being told here is that Democrats are claiming that the record originated with Guiliani. That's not what's claimed. What the Democrats do claim is that Giuliani was on a fishing expedition to Ukraine looking for evidence to incriminate Joe Biden. He was assisted in his efforts by 2 con men who were minions of a corrupt Ukrainian oligarch by the name of Dmitro Firtash. Both of them were convicted of illegally funneling money from Firtash into various Republican political campaigns.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

"bleating"??

As someone that has been on the right side of this affair since day 1 (i never caved in to the russian disinfo misinformation campaign, it was clearly legit thanks to no denials from the family and credible witness testimony TB with receipts who was cc'd and involved with the schemes) calling my words "bleating" seems a tad inflammatory.

So where is your proof?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

I haven't seen anyone except Comer calling this person a "trusted" informant. Most of the reports I've seen described them as a "confidential" informant. Just because something is told in confidence, doesn't make it automatically reliable.

Anyway, even if the informant is reliable, the source may not be. If you follow that Twitter conversation, it contains the following direct quote from Republican Senator Ron Johnson:

“Not only might the tapes not exist, but also that the foreign national who spoke to the FBI informant might lack credibility.”

Edited by GroveHillWanderer
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

From the Oversight Committee tweet pasted above:

The record didn't originate with Rudy Giuliani. It's based on a trusted informant's conversations with the foreign national who claimed to have bribed then-VP Biden.

So is this second-hand or third-hand "information"?

I think that "didn't originate" is weasel words to avoid admitting directly that Giuliani wrote the FD-1023. The spurious argument seems to be that the notion wasn't totally dreamed up by Giuliani himself.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Yet, Giuliani claimed he brought this information. 

https://www.salon.com/2023/06/16/suspicious-circumstances-giuliani-now-claims-witness-behind-biden-bribery-allegation-is/

Who should be believe? Comer or Giuliani? Difficult to decide about it, as they are both proven liar! :biggrin:

Edited by candide
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, billd766 said:

This is the reason why so many people distrust politicians words.

Opening your mouth and shouting out that you have the proof when in fact

1   you have no idea what you are talking about anyway, and 

2   you don't actually have proof of anything, and  

3   you have no idea if the proof/tapes/documents ever existed in the first place, and

4   you keep on throwing stuff at the wall hoping that some very slim shred will stick.

You forgot:

5.   throwing red meat to the base to drum up donations and votes.

• Haha 1

On 6/13/2023 at 9:09 AM, SunnyinBangrak said:

Are you saying these audio recordings, plus all the bank records we recently saw, plus the collosal web of LLC's and shell companies recieving inexplicably earned money from overseas, plus the whistleblowers and people involved such as Bobulinski, plus all the emails and messages on the laptop are either all showing perfectly legitimate business for a career politician which are all legal, or all fakes? Nothing to them?

Is it not more likely based on ALL the evidence combined that the GOP had this right from the get go, and that Joe Biden is indeed corrupt?

Oh, no. In the face of all that the Justice Dept. has no choice but to indict Hunter and company for all their crimes. It's a lock...oh...wait a minute...

"Hunter's criminal counsel, Chris Clark of Clark Smith Villazor, said that "with the announcement of two agreements between my client, Hunter Biden, and the Unites States Attorney's Office for the District of Delaware, it is my understanding that the five-year investigation into Hunter is resolved." 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-agrees-plead-guilty-federal-tax-gun-case

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2024 at 4:46 AM, Danderman123 said:

I am sure that these recordings will be revealed Real Soon Now.

Meanwhile, the Special Counsel has released some big news, which I will post when it's available. 

This did age well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/12/2023 at 10:35 PM, seajae said:

hahahahahaha, strangely all the ones that come in to go off about trump are silent now their gloroius leader is being exposed, US politics is a joke at best, they are all in it for themselves and all are crooked as a dogs hind leg. Biden is just doing what all the others do/have done but looks like now he has been caught out, will we see a second president being charged and facing the courts

You were conned by the Russians. You fell for their tricks, but you still support them. Why is that?