BREAKING NEWS: Burisma executive who allegedly paid Biden has audio recordings of conversations with Joe, Hunter, Sen. says

Social Media

7 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Is this not the same phony issue Trump was impeached for trying to investigate? 

I guess you could say that. Shouldn't the CIA have investigated that matter? Oh, wait. Now that I think about it, they probably did.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, heybruce said:

I agree.  I consider it extremely unlikely that President Biden was involved in his son's grifting, but if he was then impeach him and press charges.  The Democrats can find another candidate.  I'm not sure the Republicans can.

So, Hunter is a grifter? I thought the laptop was Russian disinformation, no?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Whilst all these politicians are  investigating and impeaching each other, who is actually governing the country?

The UK seems to be going the same way too.

Some politicians seem to think that people are really engaged with all this back and forth whilst the truth of it is that most are sick to death of it. School yard antics.

Edited by champers
  • Like 1

Senator Grassley (89) can play the recording on Fox News any time he wants. But the old fogey obviously doesn't have damning evidence or he would have played it. Just the usual insinuations. 

(Note to self: Where exactly is the infamous Hunter Biden laptop? Haven't heard much recently.)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, placeholder said:

Actually, Biden managed to feather his nest quite nicely after leaving the vice Presidency by charging a lot for speeches and getting a big payment for a book.

How The Bidens Earned $16.7 Million After Leaving The White House

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michelatindera/2020/10/22/how-the-bidens-earned-167-million-after-leaving-the-white-house/?sh=215e7d801e42

Good for him. But while he was VP he may have been thinking about his future as a retired politician.   A quick five mil from some eastern European oligarch may have been tempting. Still, all speculation until the evidence comes. If it comes...

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Are you saying these audio recordings, plus all the bank records we recently saw, plus the collosal web of LLC's and shell companies recieving inexplicably earned money from overseas, plus the whistleblowers and people involved such as Bobulinski, plus all the emails and messages on the laptop are either all showing perfectly legitimate business for a career politician which are all legal, or all fakes? Nothing to them?

Is it not more likely based on ALL the evidence combined that the GOP had this right from the get go, and that Joe Biden is indeed corrupt?

So far you have provided NO truths, proof or anything that will stand up in any court of law, except the one in your own mind.

What is needed is proof,

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/proof#:~:text=%3A the cogency of evidence that,accordance with principles of reasoning

Proof

1 a: the cogency of evidence that compels acceptance by the mind of a truth or a fact
1 b: the process or an instance of establishing the validity of a statement especially by derivation from other statements in accordance with principles of reasoning

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Tug said:

Nothing to it it’s just another attempt to attack/smear the Biden’s imo 

You don't need to smear him, the facts speak for themselves, he's as corrupt as they come, allegedly.???? Luckily he will not recall the events and what happened to the cash.

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1