Take Me Out Thailand: American man gets blackout for his male chauvinistic attitude

webfact

17 hours ago, n00dle said:

there are also those uf us do not think in bull<deleted> trems of beta alpha or of couse sigma, the new favour of the day.

personally i live my life as i sse fit. it is not about domination or masaculinity its abut what works for me. 

if you are hung up on all this crap you have issues you need to deal with.

All fake behaviour I think. So called Alphas are just insecure shallow men.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/15/2023 at 9:02 PM, bignok said:

90% of Thais are poor.

are they now? 

So its only the 10 percent I see driving around in new cars, eating in restruants or buying property?

Edited by n00dle
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

No, this is true in Thailand. In other countries, if a Thai woman lives there, she was either born there or moved there to work or be with a husband. If she left her husband, she has been introduced to other nationalities and especially if she is still living there and working, and has her own money, she will meet others based on attraction. She might still be attracted to Thai men living there, or anyone else for that matter. When a Thai woman is independent, she will usually choose her own kind.

Sorry, you missed my point. I was agreeing except that:

In Thailand, virtually all Thai men treat women very poorly. Thus, many Thai women (not bar girls) eventually gravitate to foreigners because they will be treated better.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

yawn...

the man that got hand-picked and instructed to play a certain act got scripted reactions in order to fuel, spin, hype the show ...

that kind of "news" can safely be ignored.

10 minutes ago, n00dle said:

good thing we are not falling back on sweeping genralizations with no basis in fact or reality. 

He's not far off as far as Asian treatment of women, meaning Japan, Thailand, Vietnam,China, Laos, Myanmar and Cambodia. This is a fact, and can be researched widely. From what I've seen myself in 6 years here, it's pretty much right on. Discrimination is ,and has been inbred for centuries here. This is one good read to understand what actually goes on in SE Asia..................................https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1525125/

Edited by fredwiggy
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, n00dle said:

good thing we are not falling back on sweeping genralizations with no basis in fact or reality.

This what many (non bar) Thai women have explained to me for nearly 40 years.  This is also the prevailing experience of my broad Thai family over decades. Woman good man bad.

Any your evidence is?

Edited by rabas

On 6/19/2023 at 11:23 AM, tgw said:

yawn...

the man that got hand-picked and instructed to play a certain act got scripted reactions in order to fuel, spin, hype the show ...

that kind of "news" can safely be ignored.

very true. A friend of mine knows this guy, and it was all a set-up, with some of the girls in on it also. it was done to build up some buzz about this guy right before he launches some type of online course/programs.

3 hours ago, poskat said:

very true. A friend of mine knows this guy, and it was all a set-up, with some of the girls in on it also. it was done to build up some buzz about this guy right before he launches some type of online course/programs.

Sounds like another " My Mate Nate" idiot.... 

Edited by Artisi

8 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

He's not far off as far as Asian treatment of women, meaning Japan, Thailand, Vietnam,China, Laos, Myanmar and Cambodia. This is a fact, and can be researched widely. From what I've seen myself in 6 years here, it's pretty much right on. Discrimination is ,and has been inbred for centuries here. This is one good read to understand what actually goes on in SE Asia..................................https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1525125/

Well Fred, thanks for clearing that all up. six years is indeed a long time. 

7 hours ago, n00dle said:

Well Fred, thanks for clearing that all up. six years is indeed a long time. 

It is, along with research for 50, which  I stated there as you can see, and talking to many others along the way. Disagreeing to form your own opinion is never as good as actual research

Edited by fredwiggy

On 6/19/2023 at 3:54 AM, n00dle said:

are they now? 

So its only the 10 percent I see driving around in new cars, eating in restruants or buying property?

And everything bought with credit....

Edited by watchcat

On 6/21/2023 at 1:31 PM, fredwiggy said:

Even though the above article talks about "SE Asia", it appears that they are using this term to describe India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Bangladesh. Sex selection, honor killings, exchange marriages, female circumcision, wife kidnapping, and acid throwing, which are cited in the article as examples of discrimination women in these countries are forced to endure are relatively uncommon in Thailand.

Edited by Gecko123

On 6/19/2023 at 12:14 AM, rabas said:

Sorry, you missed my point. I was agreeing except that:

In Thailand, virtually all Thai men treat women very poorly. Thus, many Thai women (not bar girls) eventually gravitate to foreigners because they will be treated better.

I don't know if Thai men are inherently worse than western men, or if Thailand's lack of cultural and legal penalties for treating women poorly makes it easier for them to be a**holes.  But I agree that it results in a lot of Thai women writing off Thai men and either deciding to make a life on their own or seek a foreign partner.  Some of these women are attractive in every way--pretty, intelligent, responsible, charming...

Defective western men shouldn't get their hopes up.  Thai women with standards want a decent western man, not an alcoholic, drug addict, philanderer, jealous control freak, etc.  That eliminates a lot of men who come to Thailand looking for a partner. 

Thai women are tolerant of, or perhaps accustomed to, Momma's boys; the men who want/need a woman to take care of them like Mommy did.  There are also a lot of western men like that in Thailand.

On 6/19/2023 at 10:54 AM, n00dle said:

are they now? 

Yeah, and the ones who look poor actually own a home, car, and many rai of land.

Their net worth is at least 1-2 million plus  - this goes for virtually every household in farming communities 

That's not poor;  they just don't have much liquidity.

Now compare that to the average "rich" farang English teacher on 35k a month, living paycheck to paycheck.

It's all smoke n mirrors.

Edited by FruitPudding