Thailand News - 'Central' goes too far with Kid’s Pride event, good economic news : Tim Newton Today - June 16

webfact

15 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Too late to flip the old folks, kids are the future...

You were serious ?

You are saying that these events are good places to "flip" children over to the LBTG group ?

A place were adults can get Children to move over to be LBTG ?

29 minutes ago, sidneybear said:

The worst thing is that people can get away with doing it. The quote "The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" comes to mind. 

Everyone, including the authorities, are afraid to stand up to these paedophiles, because they hide behind a worthy LGBTQIA rights movement. 

'Tis all the rage and fashion throughout the extreme woke crowd......and seemingly accepted by the slumbering and distracted populations.

They're taking advantage of it when they can. 

Another dumbed down triumph. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, zzaa09 said:

'Tis all the rage and fashion throughout the extreme woke crowd......and seemingly accepted by the slumbering and distracted populations.

They're taking advantage of it when they can. 

Another dumbed down triumph. 

I think distracted is the key word in your post. People are also afraid of denunciation by wokist cancel culture mobs, and of losing their jobs if they speak out.

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, Baht Simpson said:

You must live under a rock. Google "rio festival nudity" Lots of flamboyance, overt hetero sexuality. Ladies baring their bosoms and behinds. They been "ramming sexuality down our throats" since 1723  ???? 

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/pics/pictures/gallery/raunchiest-rio-carnival-ever-dancers-18345550

Then there's the numerous fertility festivals which leave Pride in the dust as regards sexual display.

Well in Brazil.....That is almost as far as you can go from Thailand

13 hours ago, Baht Simpson said:

Nice try to bring kids into it again but the comment was about no hetero overt sexuality at festivals and having sexuality rammed down "our" i.e adults throats.  

this is the topic ".....with Kid’s Pride event....." If for adults only I would not care as I would not see it.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

A homophobic post that additionally advocated violence has been reported/removed along with a slur post:

15. You will not discriminate or post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments on the basis of race, gender, age, religion, ethnicity, nationality, disability, medical history, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, paternity, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other irrelevant factor.

Further posts such as this will result in a warning

1 hour ago, sidneybear said:

A child abuse is a child abuser, regardless of occupation. You know that already, but you just felt you had to say something. 

no I am pointing out that a lot of homophobes think that just being a gay person around kids is somehow grooming

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, sidneybear said:

A child abuse is a child abuser, regardless of occupation. You know that already, but you just felt you had to say something. 

we can also talk about how just about all abuse is from people the children know and trust, family members, priests etc. and it happens because of norms of patriarchal absolute authority. You know what helps stop abuse? Educating children about consent and their bodies, so they know when something bad is happening and they know to tell an adult that they don't consent to something - this is just the kind of education the people that scream about gays and drag queens are against, funny that. 

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, PremiumLane said:

we can also talk about how just about all abuse is from people the children know and trust, family members, priests etc. and it happens because of norms of patriarchal absolute authority. You know what helps stop abuse? Educating children about consent and their bodies, so they know when something bad is happening and they know to tell an adult that they don't consent to something - this is just the kind of education the people that scream about gays and drag queens are against, funny that. 

This is why it’s so important for the schools to divide the children from the parents. 

Once they get the child to trust the teachers  over the parents, they can do anything they want.

• Sad 1

Why are conflating homosexuality with drag-queens? 

I know a fair number of homosexuals, and none of them (as far as I know) are drag-queens. 

Why would a gay man want to dress up like a woman? I can’t imagine they would be trying to attract heterosexual men, how would that ever end well? 

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

On 6/17/2023 at 2:37 PM, mogandave said:

This is why it’s so important for the schools to divide the children from the parents. 

I hope and pray that what you meant to say was "This is why it’s so important for the schools to NOT divide the children from the parents. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

I hope and pray that what you meant to say was "This is why it’s so important for the schools to NOT divide the children from the parents. 

Yes parents can be allowed to opt out of basic education for their children if they so wish.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Has anyone taken into account that there are parents of the children who will be taking part?

Do all the"grooming" obsessed think that the organisers have been trawling around for unchaperoned potential "victims"?

Do they not think that the parents might have noticed and dealt with the difference that has already manifested in their child?

The reasons I ask are because:

1.  I know a Thai woman who has told me that she thought her son (not yet out of the single figure age group at the time) was likely a ladyboy.

2. Over 10 years ago I was invited to a junior school open/sports day (Roi-Et) and was gobsmacked at the number of boys identifying as girls in the beauty contest/dance shows!

In the outside world there are many who say that they always "knew" about themselves.

Any chance that Thailand, in its own special way, has been ahead of the game for quite some time?

Edited by Enoon
  • Thumbs Up 1

35 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Yes parents can be allowed to opt out of basic education for their children if they so wish.

That sentence makes no sense!

I assume you mean  something along the lines of

"Yes parents can be allowed to opt out of ALLOWING basic education for their children if they so wish."

Even if that is your intended meaning - what education would you allow them to be given?

I'll go further and say that the real "problem" is a Western foreign manifestation, in the person of the Western news presenter and the "outraged" on these pages, of good old fashioned, brutal, Judaeo-Christian, intolerance, prejudice, intolerance, repression....and more intolerance.

That Old Testament **** is still there, hidden away in the not so sub-conscious of Westerners.........even the most ardent, self proclaimed Atheist.

There is  more than one generation of Westerners that has to die off before it loses its grip.

Edited by Enoon
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 6/16/2023 at 12:57 PM, Jingthing said:

Depending on what age of the children really. 

Straight pride is always code for homophobia.

Straight people aren't marginalized by societies. Straight youth don't commit suicide because they're straight.

So straight pride is code for homophobia ...would that make gay pride code for heterophobia? 

Straight youthm don't commit suicide because they are straight....have you read Romeo and Juliet?? Unreqainted love and suicide? 

• Sad 1