Anyone been back to Australia for the forced 2 year exile to move pension to Thailand?

1 minute ago, still kicking said:

Are you obtuse? first of all I lived in Thailand for many years and this site is called ASEAN 

The word being "lived" and not "living" so how / why is this website relevant to you, when you are living back in Australia? 

• Sad 1

Just now, KhunHeineken said:

Sponsored tourists visas for the TGF, or she has PR from a previous time in Australia?   

Either way, I'm sure certain government departments  know what you are up to. 

She got a 3 year tourist visa with me as the sponsor. She had never been to Australia before.

No, you are wrong again as the government departments have no idea "what I'm up to".  As already mentioned in this thread they (C'Link) were told I'm living with a relative. So once again do try keep up.

• Like 2

Just now, still kicking said:

OK I show you 

Payment Details

Age Pension
+ $1020.60
Rent Assistance
+ $188.20
Pension Supplement
+ $81.60
Energy Supplement
+ $14.10
Gross payment amount
+ $1304.50
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, still kicking said:

Payment Details

Age Pension
+ $1020.60
Rent Assistance
+ $188.20
Pension Supplement
+ $81.60
Energy Supplement
+ $14.10
Gross payment amount
+ $1304.50

Expenses???????????????????????????????????

1 minute ago, georgegeorgia said:

And on top of that...you get rent assistance...which your entitled to as you pay rent for your government house in the lower class Suburbs of Perth Western Australia 

Where did you say you were?

Broome ?

You are an a33 you have no Idea 

• Like 1

No doubt you are doing much better than us hard working taxpayers in Australia who are funding your lifestyle 

Low cost government housing.

Rent assistance on top of your old age pension.

Electric and water supplement 

Free healthcare 

Low cost public transport 

Low cost medicine 

And I heard you identified yourself as a Disabled Aboriginal transgender so you get free everything!

Who are the fools ?

Us hardworking Australian taxpayers that's who !!

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

And on top of that...you get rent assistance...which your entitled to as you pay rent for your government house in the lower class Suburbs of Perth Western Australia 

Where did you say you were?

Broome ?

Put the house in the Thai wife's name, then claimed they broke up, then rented it off her for bugger all.  Fraudster, but he's dirty he has to live in Australia. while the wife earns and sends it all back to Thailand, and we are living here. 

What a prison he's made for himself. 

• Sad 1

Expenses???????????????????????????????????

Here we go again, rent 480 per month including water, electricity about 90, foods about 90 no car internet 86 per months, drinks as you know about 10 $ per week any other questions ? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, KhunHeineken said:

Put the house in the Thai wife's name, then claimed they broke up, then rented it off her for bugger all.  Fraudster, but he's dirty he has to live in Australia. while the wife earns and sends it all back to Thailand, and we are living here. 

What a prison he's made for himself. 

I think it's a government housing department house...in a rough suburb of Western Australia,Broome , that's why he stays up all night ...poor old bugger

He 's a lovely old man ..nice n sweet 

Has a few made up story fantasies his thai wife is a doctor and he owns a house with PINK 🩷 furniture 

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

No doubt you are doing much better than us hard working taxpayers in Australia who are funding your lifestyle 

Low cost government housing.

Rent assistance on top of your old age pension.

Electric and water supplement 

Free healthcare 

Low cost public transport 

Low cost medicine 

And I heard you identified yourself as a Disabled Aboriginal transgender so you get free everything!

Who are the fools ?

Us hardworking Australian taxpayers that's who !!

I started working at the age of 14 being self-employed for over 22 years and no, Iam not Aboriginal  sorry you live a dreadful live 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

I think it's a government housing department house...in a rough suburb of Western Australia,Broome , that's why he stays up all night 

Sits by the door with his feather with the lights on

IMG_20200706_0004.jpg

IMG_20200706_0005.jpg

IMG_20220403_0005.jpg

IMG_20220403_0007.jpg

IMG_20220403_0006.jpg

IMG_20220403_0004.jpg

• Like 1

You Sir are well deserved of your aged pension 

As a matter of interest...the pink furniture...was that paid by taxpayers as well ?

I must admit never been to the outback city of Broome , must be a  lovely place ... especially at night meeting all the locals 

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, still kicking said:

Here we go again, rent 480 per month including water, electricity about 90, foods about 90 no car internet 86 per months, drinks as you know about 10 $ per week any other questions ? 

Here we go again. 

No car, no entertainment, no dining out, no sports, actually, nothing but unsubstantiated $11 cask wine.  Yes, still waiting on that link. 

What a miserable life, but here you are promoting going back to Australia to expats in Thailand.  Laughable. 

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

You Sir are well deserved of your aged pension 

As a matter of interest...the pink furniture...was that paid by taxpayers as well ?

Go back to Redfern and mop the floors 

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, still kicking said:

I started working at the age of 14 being self-employed for over 22 years and no, Iam not Aboriginal  sorry you live a dreadful live 

So what went wrong that you still have to live in Australia, rorting Centerlink, and not living in Thailand? 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, KhunHeineken said:

Here we go again. 

No car, no entertainment, no dining out, no sports, actually, nothing but unsubstantiated $11 cask wine.  Yes, still waiting on that link. 

What a miserable life, but here you are promoting going back to Australia to expats in Thailand.  Laughable. 

I don't need a car I gave it away for free a few weeks back 

So what went wrong that you still have to live in Australia, rorting Centerlink, and not living in Thailand? 

Thailand sends me broke and I don't rote Centrelink I only get what I paid in since I came to Australia since 1973 

5 minutes ago, still kicking said:

and you are an a22 hole 

The data bases are all starting to communicate with each other. 

Gone are the days of claiming you only earn $50,000 a year, but the Land Titles Office show you own 2, 3, 4 or 6 or more properties.  

You might get away with it for a while.  You might get away with it until you die.  You live in Australia, whilst members of this forum live in Thailand.  You really must have a sad existence coming onto a website like this, trying to see fridges to eskimos, or, trying to make yourself feel better. 

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, still kicking said:

I don't need a car I gave it away for free a few weeks back 

It's nice to have it sitting in the garage for if / when you wouod like it / need it.  You can't even afford a car.  What a miserable existence, yet, her you are, promoting nothing more that $11 cask wine.    

1 minute ago, KhunHeineken said:

The data bases are all starting to communicate with each other. 

Gone are the days of claiming you only earn $50,000 a year, but the Land Titles Office show you own 2, 3, 4 or 6 or more properties.  

You might get away with it for a while.  You might get away with it until you die.  You live in Australia, whilst members of this forum live in Thailand.  You really must have a sad existence coming onto a website like this, trying to see fridges to eskimos, or, trying to make yourself feel better. 

You are a sick puppy get of your barstool and learn something the 2 houses are not in my name 

42 minutes ago, still kicking said:

You are a sick puppy get of your barstool and learn something the 2 houses are not in my name 

Oh, I know they are not in your name, but they are yours.   That's why I call you out for being the criminal you are.  You are committing fraud. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, still kicking said:

IMG_20200706_0004.jpg

IMG_20200706_0005.jpg

IMG_20220403_0005.jpg

IMG_20220403_0007.jpg

IMG_20220403_0006.jpg

IMG_20220403_0004.jpg

Very old photos, but let's just say you do actually own these two houses.  You could sell one and and keep one, but here you are miserable in Australia, to the point you have to post on a Thailand forum how great it is back in Australia on a pension. 

The Thai missus is obviously wearing the pants  She'll clean up, after you waste away your latter years in life  in Australia, and then die.  Yeah, Blind Freddy and all that.  :cheesy: