Anyone been back to Australia for the forced 2 year exile to move pension to Thailand?

From friend's experiences you do not have to live 2 years continuously in australia prior to age 67 to gain portability of the oap. You are only denied portability if you are deemed to be a "returning resident". If you spend 51% of the 2 years prior to age 67 in australia you will be deemed to be a resident for portability purposes. I know 1 fellow who spent 2 months overseas and 1 month in australia for the 2 years prior to applying for the oap. He was deemed to be a resident because he maintained a continuous connection to australia and was merely considered a frequent traveller.

It seems to be a case by case basis and which assessor you get stuck with.

I will post some appeal cases here soon,just reading about a former Canberra public servant being denied in the appeals court after living in Philippines 3 years and coming back at 67 so it seems there is no clear case 

In the meantime anyone wanting to read appeal cases go to the Australian Admin appeals website 

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Thanks 1

On 9/4/2023 at 6:40 AM, cheynewalk said:

From friend's experiences you do not have to live 2 years continuously in australia prior to age 67 to gain portability of the oap. You are only denied portability if you are deemed to be a "returning resident". If you spend 51% of the 2 years prior to age 67 in australia you will be deemed to be a resident for portability purposes. I know 1 fellow who spent 2 months overseas and 1 month in australia for the 2 years prior to applying for the oap. He was deemed to be a resident because he maintained a continuous connection to australia and was merely considered a frequent traveller.

You might be onto something.

When I read the legislation, it doesn't say anything different, e.g. it would up to the interviewing officer to provide evidence that you don't intend on staying, suffice to say, they can't assume you will go back to Thailand after you receive the pension. 

The above said, I think if one returned a year earlier, they should be in the clear, i.e. portability after it's approved, if not, there is the appeals avenue.

A person must satisfy the SSAct definition of Australian resident in order to lodge a proper claim for a pension. Generally, this means they must be residing in Australia when they lodge their claim.

A claim for pension can be lodged by a former resident who has resumed residence in Australia only if, on the evidence available, there is a clear intention to remain permanently in Australia.

A person who intends to return to Australia for a defined period only (e.g. 2 years) would not be an 'Australian resident' as per SSAct subsection 7(2).

Specific portability rules apply when a person who was formerly an Australian resident returns to Australia and becomes an Australian resident again and is successful in claiming Age or DSP.

On 9/4/2023 at 6:40 AM, cheynewalk said:

Correction, the legislation goes on to say otherwise. Oooops it's a 2 year jail term as I originally thought.

Note the highlighted (bold) sentences.

Since 20 September 2000, a former resident who returns to Australia and is granted Age or DSP, or who transfers to Age under SS(Admin)Act section 12, cannot take that pension outside Australia if they leave within 2 years of having resumed residence in Australia.

The purpose of this legislation is to discourage people from travelling to Australia just to get an Australian pension to take back overseas.

The 2-year period includes, as separate full days, the day on which the recipient returns to Australia to resume Australian residence and the day on which they leave again.

There is no discretionary power to allow portability of Age or DSP during the 2-year period (note, some exceptions to the 2-year rule apply - see below).

Payment may be suspended for short overseas absences during the 2-year period and does not have to be reclaimed on return to Australia. A short absence from Australia (as long as the person is still classed as an Australian resident) will not impact on the end date of the 2-year period (i.e. the absence still counts towards the person's 2-year period).

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Correction, the legislation goes on to say otherwise. Oooops it's a 2 year jail term as I originally thought.

Note the highlighted (bold) sentences.

Since 20 September 2000, a former resident who returns to Australia and is granted Age or DSP, or who transfers to Age under SS(Admin)Act section 12, cannot take that pension outside Australia if they leave within 2 years of having resumed residence in Australia.

The purpose of this legislation is to discourage people from travelling to Australia just to get an Australian pension to take back overseas.

The 2-year period includes, as separate full days, the day on which the recipient returns to Australia to resume Australian residence and the day on which they leave again.

There is no discretionary power to allow portability of Age or DSP during the 2-year period (note, some exceptions to the 2-year rule apply - see below).

Payment may be suspended for short overseas absences during the 2-year period and does not have to be reclaimed on return to Australia. A short absence from Australia (as long as the person is still classed as an Australian resident) will not impact on the end date of the 2-year period (i.e. the absence still counts towards the person's 2-year period).

"The purpose of this legislation is to discourage people from travelling to Australia just to get an Australian pension to take back overseas."

Absolute bull<deleted> IMO.

If you're entitled to it, you're entitled to it and should be able to get it anywhere.

Centerlink have an agreement with some countries, it should be all countries.

I wonder if this would hold up in Court.

I remember a case years and years ago.

A guy had been living in the Philippines for years with his wife and family.

He flew back to Australia to claim and told them he was returning to the Philippines once it had been granted.

Pension was refused.

Appealed and lost and took it to Court.

His defence was he had lived worked and paid taxes in Oz for a vast majority of time.

His main argument was that he couldn't afford to live in Australia and shouldn't have to leave his family behind.

He won the case and pension was granted.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Will27 said:

"The purpose of this legislation is to discourage people from travelling to Australia just to get an Australian pension to take back overseas."

If you're entitled to it, you're entitled to it and should be able to get it anywhere.

Centerlink have an agreement with some countries, it should be all countries.

I remember a case years and years ago.

A guy had been living in the Philippines for years with his wife and family.

He flew back to Australia to claim and told them he was returning to the Philippines once it had been granted.

Pension was refused.

Appealed and lost and took it to Court.

His defence was he had lived worked and paid taxes in Oz for a vast majority of time.

His main argument was that he couldn't afford to live in Australia and shouldn't have to leave his family behind.

He won the case and pension was granted.

You have a link?

It's ok saying yeah I know a guy who got it yada yada yada  but no link or evidence

Give me a name I will do Court search   

Do you remember the year?

But you will not because it's BS 

Doubtful he got it " because he can't afford to live in Australia" .....we would all be using that defence!!

He said ' I can't afford to live in Australia!

And they said what ..."oh ok then we will grant you the pension ! ????

Just like that 

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

You have a link?

It's ok saying yeah I know a guy who got it ya ya ya but no link or evidence

Give me a name I will look it up 

I just read a case Payne vs Social security appeals ,similar case ,he lost , feel free to google it , 

No I don't have a link and can't be arsed looking for one.

My point remains the same.

I think it's a bull<deleted> rule.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Will27 said:

No I don't have a link and can't be arsed looking for one.

My point remains the same.

I think it's a bull<deleted> rule.

Yeah I know a bloke who knew a bloke  who stayed away 50 years came back and got it immediately,he said I can't afford to stay in Australia

Electricity bills ,water bills , cost of beer and worst of all cost of women ! Immediately granted same day ????

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

Yeah I know a bloke who knew a bloke  who stayed away 50 years came back and got it immediately,he said I can't afford to stay in Australia ????

Try not to derail the thread champ.

Keep your plethora of nonsensical posts to the other forums.

This thread is for grown ups.

Edited by Will27
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Will27 said:

Try not to derail the thread champ.

Keep your plethora of nonsensical posts to the other forums.

This thread is for grown ups.

The only post your writing is absolutely nonsense!

Sorry I have to call you out on this one , it's not fair on genuine guys wanting help.

You told the other poster (4myego) he was writing BS yet you post a claim that someone you heard about  was denied the Aussie pension then used in his defence he can't afford to live in Australia and was granted it based on that !

And you know it's not true 

And you give people on here false hope, when you know it's not true 

I can assure you no one is granted the pension overseas because their defence is " they can't afford to live in Australia"

I put it to you that you made that story up .

You cannot provide me a link nor a name not even a year date.

Absolutely rubbish and it supports my post above where someone always has to "go against the grain " and knows someone who was granted it when everyone else was denied it 

His defence according to you is that he "cannot afford to live in Australia" so they granted him the pension ( and same day he arrived too )

You calling the other poster BS but yours is true isn't it

But....you dont know who it is...you heard about it though ????

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

You have a link?

It's ok saying yeah I know a guy who got it yada yada yada  but no link or evidence

Give me a name I will do Court search   

Do you remember the year?

But you will not because it's BS 

Doubtful he got it " because he can't afford to live in Australia" .....we would all be using that defence!!

He said ' I can't afford to live in Australia!

And they said what ..."oh ok then we will grant you the pension ! ????

Just like that 

I take it you are from the US? You might want to bare in mind usually people going back to Australia to do their 2 year stretch are very penny conscious, may be on the last legs of their available funds / savings. In fact just to live in Australia for the 2 year waiting period will be a huge expense in itself compared to living in Thailand. It is very unlikely people are going to want to hang around for an indefinite period after the 2 years waiting for a judgement...let alone foot the legal costs of same. I assume most would have to take their medicine and take the judgement of powers that be. Keeping that in mind I believe the government are very averse to bad press regarding pensioners so who knows.

I have followed threads about this topic for the last 5 years and guys have repeatedly said....DO NOT mention you are only staying for the 2 years and leaving...no matter how nicely they ask you. As far as you are concerned at that moment you are back for the duration and have every intention on spending your last years in Aus. they can not prove otherwise unless you have done something very obvious to openly show otherwise. The whole idea of portability and the 2 year wait is obviously so you can go and live in another country or they wouldn't have such a law. The decision to go and live in other said country has to be made after the two years....like I wouldn't have flights / transport etc prebooked showing intent.

I myself wouldn't go back unless I was 200% sure the outcome was going to be portability after 2 years and from memory haven't heard anyone who said they were denied after the 2 years...only people who had been in and out of the country for a considerable amount of time during the 2 years. Only ever heard "I knew a guy / 2nd / 3rd hand stories. Anyone on here or in this thread personally been denied portabillity?  

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Kenny202 said:

I take it you are from the US? You might want to bare in mind usually people going back to Australia to do their 2 year stretch are very penny conscious, may be on the last legs of their available funds / savings. In fact just to live in Australia for the 2 year waiting period will be a huge expense in itself compared to living in Thailand. It is very unlikely people are going to want to hang around for an indefinite period after the 2 years waiting for a judgement...let alone foot the legal costs of same. I assume most would have to take their medicine and take the judgement of powers that be. Keeping that in mind I believe the government are very averse to bad press regarding pensioners so who knows.

I have followed threads about this topic for the last 5 years and guys have repeatedly said....DO NOT mention you are only staying for the 2 years and leaving...no matter how nicely they ask you. As far as you are concerned at that moment you are back for the duration and have every intention on spending your last years in Aus. they can not prove otherwise unless you have done something very obvious to openly show otherwise. The whole idea of portability and the 2 year wait is obviously so you can go and live in another country or they wouldn't have such a law. The decision to go and live in other said country has to be made after the two years....like I wouldn't have flights / transport etc prebooked showing intent.

I myself wouldn't go back unless I was 200% sure the outcome was going to be portability after 2 years and from memory haven't heard anyone who said they were denied after the 2 years...only people who had been in and out of the country for a considerable amount of time during the 2 years. Only ever heard "I knew a guy / 2nd / 3rd hand stories. Anyone on here or in this thread personally been denied portabillity?  

I'm not from the US and secondly I read the appeals cases mostly to do with denial of Disability support pensions and portability 

All the cases are on the web and easily accessible

I can assure you saying that you can't afford to live in Australia is not a defence to not waiting the 2 year period for the aged pension portability , and nor have I heard anyone winning based on  that reason, unlike the poster above who claimed he heard this and they arrived and went back  to the Philippines immediately 

Unfortunately on here no matter what you say ,you will always get someone who wants to write opposite even making up a story , similar to another post I saw on here where the poster disagreed with the OP and said he had a "friend" who hadnt been to Australia for 7 years and received the aged pension portability immediately and went back overseas same day 

I have no idea why people make up stories just to disagree 

Edited by georgegeorgia

10 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

I can assure you saying that you can't afford to live in Australia is not a defense to not waiting the 2 year period for the aged pension,  and nor have I heard anyone winning based on  that reason, unlike the poster above who claimed he heard this.

I am not saying that at all, or trying to use anything as a defense. I am saying most people who had decent retirement funds and were cashed up wouldn't suffer the inconvenience of going back to Australia to live for 2 years so they could get a pittance of a pension every month. Most returnees I imagine would just about be out of money and maybe just enough to get through the 2 years. Who is going to have a bottomless pit of money or the inclination to live in Australia for further time and fight legal cases if their intention all along was so they could come back and live on their pension in Thailand? From what I understand as long as you don't say / do anything stupid their should be no problem getting portability after 2 years. As usual plenty of dooms dayers on here (misery loves company) trying to spread fear and then they become the savior   

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Kenny202 said:

I am not saying that at all, or trying to use anything as a defense. I am saying most people who had decent retirement funds and were cashed up wouldn't suffer the inconvenience of going back to Australia to live for 2 years so they could get a pittance of a pension every month. Most returnees I imagine would just about be out of money and maybe just enough to get through the 2 years. Who is going to have a bottomless pit of money or the inclination to live in Australia for further time and fight legal cases if their intention all along was so they could come back and live on their pension in Thailand? From what I understand as long as you don't say / do anything stupid their should be no problem getting portability after 2 years. As usual plenty of dooms dayers on here (misery loves company) trying to spread fear and then they become the savior   

I didn't say you were !

If you read the last 5 threads or so you can see one poster calling another poster BS 

He then went into say he heard opposite and that a person got approved for portability because he told the appeals court he couldn't afford to live in Australia and apparently according to him they said that's ok your approved and we both know it's nonsense 

5 hours ago, Will27 said:

@georgegeorgia

In all fairness, he didn't suggest I was writing BS, he was stating that the system was BS. Should read more carefully as opposed to assuming, let's keep it civil gents.

@Will27

5 hours ago, Will27 said:

Unfortunately the court would not be able to uphold the Legislation because that is what makes it Law.

5 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

You told the other poster (4myego) he was writing BS yet

Again, incorrect, I believe an apology would be gentleman like, acknowledging ones mistakes makes that person grow, are you prepared to grow ?

1 hour ago, georgegeorgia said:

All the cases are on the web and easily accessible

Would love a copy of the link for my own personal perusal.

At the end of the day, if the guy from the Philippines was working in the Philippines, and was paying his taxes in Australia as a resident, he may have been able to get around it, however from what I read in the legislation is that no one can override the 2 year rule, that's my take on it.

There is no discretionary power to allow portability of Age or DSP during the 2-year period (note, some exceptions to the 2-year rule apply 

The above said, it refers to short breaks.

I didn't say you were !

If you read the last 5 threads or so you can see one poster calling another poster BS 

He then went into say he heard opposite and that a person got approved for portability because he told the appeals court he couldn't afford to live in Australia and apparently according to him they said that's ok your approved and we both know it's nonsense 

Quote me where I said 4MyEgo was posting bull<deleted>.

I was saying the purpose of the legislation was bull<deleted>.

I guess you were too busy to read it properly as you were working on one of

your inane countless topics that you continually.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

@georgegeorgia

In all fairness, he didn't suggest I was writing BS, he was stating that the system was BS. Should read more carefully as opposed to assuming, let's keep it civil gents.

@Will27

Unfortunately the court would not be able to uphold the Legislation because that is what makes it Law.

Again, incorrect, I believe an apology would be gentleman like, acknowledging ones mistakes makes that person grow, are you prepared to grow ?

Would love a copy of the link for my own personal perusal.

At the end of the day, if the guy from the Philippines was working in the Philippines, and was paying his taxes in Australia as a resident, he may have been able to get around it, however from what I read in the legislation is that no one can override the 2 year rule, that's my take on it.

There is no discretionary power to allow portability of Age or DSP during the 2-year period (note, some exceptions to the 2-year rule apply 

The above said, it refers to short breaks.

I asked at one stage if a person in the middle of the 2 years and in ill health and needs to return to family abroad could appeal for an early release from the full 2 years.

I got a quick courteous reply, 'not possible, 2 years is not flexible under any circumstances'.

The mail did mention (as already well known) that a pensioner could take several trips aboard during the 2 years, perhaps for 3 or 4 weeks out Oz per year.

Pensioners travelling aboard are expected to advise C'link about their travel plans but many don't. In reality C'link know because they have 24/7 online link to passport records. In any event pensioners are NOT required to tell C'link what country they are travelling to.  

Edited by scorecard
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Will27 said:

Quote me where I said 4MyEgo was posting bull<deleted>.

I was saying the purpose of the legislation was bull<deleted>.

I guess you were too busy to read it properly as you were working on one of

your inane countless topics that you continually.

The question I should ask is ,what happened to all your money you saved in your working life to cause you to come back for the aged pension?

You didn't pay into Superannuation?

Aged pension is not a right .

You are supposed to save during your working career 

How did you end up lining up at Centrelink for the pension?

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

The question I should ask is ,what happened to all your money you saved in your working life to cause you to come back for the aged pension?

You didn't pay into Superannuation?

How did you end up lining up at Centrelink for the pension?

Again, you have no idea.

Who said anything about me "coming back for the pension"?

I'm, not on a pension.

I live off of my superannuation.

And a pension is a right last time I checked.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Aged pension is a right, I am going back for it, I worked and saved all of my working life, that said, I was smart enough to distribute my money out so that I do qualify under the assets tests, albeit there will be some deeming applied, when I apply.

The deeming will reduce it by probably $100 a week, that said, by the time I get it and get portability on it, I figure I will still get about 50,000 baht a month here in Thailand, vs me forking a little more than that a month here, so why not take it and run, after you don't have to of worked to receive it, but most of us did, so yes we are entitled to it vs those who didn't as far as I am concerned, we all paid our taxes vs those who didn't.

Everybody has a right to the pension, providing they meet the assets criteria and of course the income test, and of course there is a cut off point, e.g. too much in assets = $0 in pension being paid, too much income, $0 in pension.

The 2 year jail term is a bummer for anyone wanting it, i.e. 2 years before they depart, or 2 years after they returned as a foreign resident, that said, if one did it right, they could probably re-coupe the 2 years worth of outlay, i.e. what it would cost them to get it, back in 1 -1.5 years at the most, but would have to be frugal during that jail term, so it's still worth it in the long run. 

You sound like you have a chip on your shoulder living in that self contained garage in Melbourne, the one at the back of your late mum and dad's house, collecting rent from it, of course ?

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, scorecard said:

The mail did mention (as already well known) that a pensioner could take several trips aboard during the 2 years, perhaps for 3 or 4 weeks out Oz per year.

Correct, that said, they will stop payment during your time overseas, however the time will not stop the clock during the 2 year jail term.

11 hours ago, scorecard said:

Pensioners travelling aboard are expected to advise C'link about their travel plans but many don't. In reality C'link know because they have 24/7 online link to passport records. In any event pensioners are NOT required to tell C'link what country they are travelling to.  

Correct again, however what one has to watch out for is, if they return for a long period and then depart again, they might fall into a trap of the 2 year jail term starting again, so have to be very careful to discuss this with Centerlink.

I am not up to speed with it, but it would have to do with residency again, of course, so if deemed a foreign resident again, then it's a lot of hassle all over again, because they can stop your payment when you depart, although you can appeal it, but what a hassle.

On 9/8/2023 at 11:19 AM, 4MyEgo said:

Aged pension is a right, I am going back for it, I worked and saved all of my working life, that said, I was smart enough to distribute my money out so that I do qualify under the assets tests, albeit there will be some deeming applied, when I apply.

The deeming will reduce it by probably $100 a week, that said, by the time I get it and get portability on it, I figure I will still get about 50,000 baht a month here in Thailand, vs me forking a little more than that a month here, so why not take it and run, after you don't have to of worked to receive it, but most of us did, so yes we are entitled to it vs those who didn't as far as I am concerned, we all paid our taxes vs those who didn't.

Everybody has a right to the pension, providing they meet the assets criteria and of course the income test, and of course there is a cut off point, e.g. too much in assets = $0 in pension being paid, too much income, $0 in pension.

The 2 year jail term is a bummer for anyone wanting it, i.e. 2 years before they depart, or 2 years after they returned as a foreign resident, that said, if one did it right, they could probably re-coupe the 2 years worth of outlay, i.e. what it would cost them to get it, back in 1 -1.5 years at the most, but would have to be frugal during that jail term, so it's still worth it in the long run. 

You sound like you have a chip on your shoulder living in that self contained garage in Melbourne, the one at the back of your late mum and dad's house, collecting rent from it, of course ?

"The 2 year jail term is a bummer for anyone wanting it, i.e. 2 years before they depart, or 2 years after they returned as a foreign resident, that said, if one did it right, they could probably re-coupe the 2 years worth of outlay, i.e. what it would cost them to get it, back in 1 -1.5 years at the most, but would have to be frugal during that jail term, so it's still worth it in the long run". 

Why describe it as a jail term? It's not.

It's what you make of it and you can go abroad and return to Oz several times in the 2 years and the time abroad doesn't intereupt building the 2 years period.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, scorecard said:

"The 2 year jail term is a bummer for anyone wanting it, i.e. 2 years before they depart, or 2 years after they returned as a foreign resident, that said, if one did it right, they could probably re-coupe the 2 years worth of outlay, i.e. what it would cost them to get it, back in 1 -1.5 years at the most, but would have to be frugal during that jail term, so it's still worth it in the long run". 

Why describe it as a jail term? It's not.

It's what you make of it and you can go abroad and return to Oz several times in the 2 years and the time abroad doesn't intereupt building the 2 years period.

If you're living in Thailand, I'd call it a jail term as well.

You have to relocate and on most occasions leave your family behind.

It's ridiculous.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Will27 said:

If you're living in Thailand, I'd call it a jail term as well.

You have to relocate and on most occasions leave your family behind.

It's ridiculous.

Sure it's inconvenient, but you can return to family in LOS many times during the 2 years and/or family can visit you. My Thai wife had already passed away.

I did the 2 years in a very comfortable rented  apartment in a war vets village just nth of sydney.

4 or 5 evenings every week I did free video chat with my Thai son, his wife and their 3 kids. They all speak good English.

Son kept me informed re family happenings, asked for advice on some things, I helped my grandkids with their english homework. Son showed me many videos of the kids playing sports etc.

For me the 2 years flew by and I certainly wouldn't label the time as jail, or hell etc.

There was a purpose which was achieved. 

Edited by scorecard
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Sure it's inconvenient, but you can return to family in LOS many times during the 2 years and/or family can visit you. My Thai wife had already passed away.

I did the 2 years in a very comfortable rented  apartment in a war vets village just nth of sydney.

4 or 5 evenings every week I did free video chat with my Thai son, his wife and their 3 kids. They all speak good English.

Son kept me informed re family happenings, asked for advice on some things, I helped my grandkids with their english homework. Son showed me many videos of the kids playing sports etc.

For me the 2 years flew by and I certainly wouldn't label the time as jail, or hell etc.

Glad it worked out for you, but that won't suit everyone.

I have a friend living in Greece.

She told me she will be eligible to claim the OAP next year in Greece because Australia have a reciprocal agreement with Greece.

I can't see why it should matter where you live.

As far as I'm concerned, if you're eligible, you should be able to get it anywhere, full stop.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, scorecard said:

Love your positive post ????

I guess you have to take into account also that some may not have the finances to come back especially to Sydney,they may not have worked in the past or saved up.

So if they come back to Australia say at age 65 I think it's the dole they can only claim for that 2 year period ? 

I was just talking to a friend last night who was at a Centrelink office up at Woy Woy and he was saying there was more young people there to claim unemployment benefits than old people so not everyone will have enough for their future , 

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Haha 1

Forgot to mention that the air quality here is generally always much better than anywhere in Thailand. Today’s reading enclosed, along with a photo of current house. Jet ski & floating entertainment pontoon visible in foreground. 
An imported American sports car, a Ford Ranger truck and 2 high powered motorcycles are in the garage and available for use if I want. 

IMG_7318.jpeg

IMG_6510.jpeg

Edited by Nemises
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Nemises said:

Forgot to mention that the air quality here is generally always much better than anywhere in Thailand. Today’s reading enclosed, along with a photo of current house. Jet ski & floating entertainment pontoon visible in foreground. 
An imported American sports car, a Ford Ranger truck and 2 high powered motorcycles are in the garage and available for use if I want. 

IMG_7318.jpeg

IMG_6510.jpeg

So how,s the person your supposedly taking care of to get the 'carers pension' faring?