Hunter Biden investigators limited questions about 'dad,' 'big guy' despite FBI, IRS objections: whistleblower

Social Media

image.png

Justice Department investigators were "trying to limit" questioning related to Joe Biden as part of the investigation into Hunter Biden, despite objections from FBI and IRS officials, a whistleblower alleged.

The House Ways and Means Committee on Thursday released testimony from two IRS whistleblowers who said officials at the Justice Department, FBI and IRS interfered with the investigation of the tax evasion case against Hunter Biden. The whistleblowers said decisions in the case seemed to be "influenced by politics."

One whistleblower, Gary Shapley Jr., who was the supervisor of the investigation at the IRS, said that "at every stage" of the probe, decisions were made that "had the effect of benefiting the subject of the investigation." He cited several examples involving apparent references to Hunter Biden's father.

Full Story

image.png

34 minutes ago, riclag said:

Imop its over for the bidens and others who Imop obstructed the investigations 

In his congressional interview, Shapley also alleged that there was a recovered WhatsAPP message from Hunter Biden dated July 30, 2017 that was addressed to a Chinese businessman with whom he was involved at the time about an outstanding payment. 

"I am sitting here with my father..we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled," Hunter Biden allegedly wrote, according to the transcript. He added,  "I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand" and "now means tonight."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/whistleblowers-hunter-biden-tax-investigation-new-transcripts/

Because when Hunter Biden makes an assertion, we can be sure that it's true?

And of course it could be literally true but still insignificant.

Edited by placeholder
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, riclag said:

The proof is the testimony by IRS Whistleblowers

"Irregularities"?

IMOP, this clown (Shapely) should not be discussing this case in the public domain. 

Note that he cannot confirm that this is about Hunter Biden.

What's the endgame here? Does he owe more taxes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pajt8EgGF9w

40 minutes ago, riclag said:

Imop its over for the bidens and others who Imop obstructed the investigations 

In his congressional interview, Shapley also alleged that there was a recovered WhatsAPP message from Hunter Biden dated July 30, 2017 that was addressed to a Chinese businessman with whom he was involved at the time about an outstanding payment. 

"I am sitting here with my father..we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled," Hunter Biden allegedly wrote, according to the transcript. He added,  "I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand" and "now means tonight."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/whistleblowers-hunter-biden-tax-investigation-new-transcripts/

30 minutes ago, riclag said:

The proof is the testimony by IRS Whistleblowers and leave Trump out of this thread

Are you aware that "allegedly" is not proof and can not be used as evidence in court?

BTW:  How many allegedly claims have been made in the last couple of months regarding this subject?

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

One obvious thing to investigate is how exactly Hunter Biden, reprobate crack addict, managed to acquire millions of dollars in income- enough to necessitate paying millions in tax (or NOT paying it).  

It is tough going when various branches of the government are at odds like seems to be the case here. It is very easy to gum up the investigation if they are not all working together. 

It's easy to con someone who wants to buy the lie that you are selling.

One allegedly possible explanation is that some Chinese businessmen allegedly wanted to believe that they could buy access to Joe Biden through Hunter, and Hunter allegedly took them to the cleaners.

• Love It 1

1 hour ago, riclag said:

The irs whistleblowers saved the republic imop

god bless them imop

Grasping at anything they believe can deflect away from another Big investigation and indictment.  

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, heybruce said:

It's easy to con someone who wants to buy the lie that you are selling.

One allegedly possible explanation is that some Chinese businessmen allegedly wanted to believe that they could buy access to Joe Biden through Hunter, and Hunter allegedly took them to the cleaners.

Yes "I am now sitting here with my father"...is there a photo from the recovered whatsapp message.  I am writing this post with my goldfish sitting on my shoulder......more third hand BS.....but but but.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

You know, if I had to choose who is smarter between Chinese businessmen and Hunter Biden, well let's just say that it is not a hard choice....

I know really, I'll take Hunter for the final Jeopardy question for 500 Alex. 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

And yet all the biden apologists here will scream that having a daddy pres didn't help. I'm not condemning it, just be nice to hear the truth.

Yes, know the real solid truth about how the FBI / whatever agency went soft on Biden the president. Any links to solid reports?  

Can somebody, anybody, tell me what the "allegations" are?

All I get from this attention-seeking media whore Shapley is that he alleges that "someone" (dark forces) held back the IRS investigation into Hunter Biden's late filing and payment of taxes. Who does he think orchestrated this conspiracy?

The IRS must have a whistle-blowing procedure. Does it involve doing an interview with CBS?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Grasping at anything they believe can deflect away from another Big investigation and indictment.  

18 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Are you aware that "allegedly" is not proof and can not be used as evidence in court?

BTW:  How many allegedly claims have been made in the last couple of months regarding this subject?

Not gonna play your word games.

Forbes got it all with WB testimony reported by CBS .

Very Very damaging to all involved !

I

• Like 2