Biden denies being present for Hunter’s alleged texts to a Chinese business partner

Social Media

image.png

President Biden is denying he was present when his son Hunter allegedly texted a Chinese business partner in 2017 demanding payment. IRS supervisory agent Gary Shapley says Hunter used his father as leverage to get the money. Hunter Biden’s attorney questioned the legitimacy of the message. NBC News’ Gabe Gutierrez has more details.

FULL sTORY (VIDEO)

image.png

23 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

They would vote for Elmer J Fudd, if he were running against Trump. Totally irrational. It makes no sense at all now to support Biden, really, is there no other dude in the party?

You don't like how he's clamping down further on supplying chips to China?

10 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Trumpsters and logic? That boat sailed a long time ago.. I think it was when a New York real-estate developer billionaire,  came down the golden staircase at trump towers and told them that he was their guy???? and   if they voted for him he will build a wall between the US and Mexico,, and  Mexico will pay for it,???? and then he told them that if they elected him president, they will be winning sooo much they will get tired of winning :cheesy: 

And that was the highpoint of their Intellectual prowess, it went downhill from there. 

Ohh Ohh wait, then he told them that if they march to the capital, he would be right there with them. He went to Florida and they went to jail :cheesy::cheesy:

The champion anti-Trump supremacist!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

yes I have a problem with SELF SERVING INTENTIONAL lies, such as Biden claiming nobody in his family made money from China, yet small inconsequential issues like remembering the weather wrong on some past day or similar of course are not a problem.

“Debate moderator Kristen Welker asked Biden at the October 22 debate: “Vice-President Biden, there have been questions about the work your son has done in China and for a Ukrainian energy company when you were vice-president, in retrospect, was anything about those relationships inappropriate or unethical? My son has not made money in terms of this thing about, what are you talking about, China,” Biden said. “The only guy who made money from China is this guy [Donald Trump]. He’s the only one. Nobody else has made money from China.”

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/biden-at-last-presidential-debate-my-son-has-not-made-money-from-china/

That is problematic.

His opponents 30,000 were neither self serving or intentional? He was just shooting the breeze?

9 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

yes I have a problem with SELF SERVING INTENTIONAL lies, such as Biden claiming nobody in his family made money from China, yet small inconsequential issues like remembering the weather wrong on some past day or similar of course are not a problem.

“Debate moderator Kristen Welker asked Biden at the October 22 debate: “Vice-President Biden, there have been questions about the work your son has done in China and for a Ukrainian energy company when you were vice-president, in retrospect, was anything about those relationships inappropriate or unethical? My son has not made money in terms of this thing about, what are you talking about, China,” Biden said. “The only guy who made money from China is this guy [Donald Trump]. He’s the only one. Nobody else has made money from China.”

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/biden-at-last-presidential-debate-my-son-has-not-made-money-from-china/

That is problematic.

Only to you.

12 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

That is problematic.

So is the more than a million dollars that somehow 'found its way' into the bank accounts of various Bidens from China.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

57 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

'fair elections' come on man!  Trump got more votes than any other loser in the Presidential race, despite total media bias, and other underhand tactics by the Dems. 4 years previously, he overcame the false accusations to beat Hillary. 

50 minutes ago, candide said:

Just for clarification. Are you claiming that there has been massive fraud during the 2020 elections and that Trump actually won?

Crickets.......

13 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Trump will almost certainly be the loser that his mouth, low IQ and many failed businesses show him to be.........but he will still have his followers, because they know no different. Cult following and sad to see these losers following the loser-in-chief.

For a dude with many failed businesses he still rides around in a pretty sweet PRIVATE JET....

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, candide said:

Well, nearly half of people who voted Trump surely cannot be qualified as being intelligent

Pizzagate’ theory believed by nearly half of Republicans: Poll

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/28/pizzagate-theory-believed-by-nearly-half-of-republ/

Kinda the way more than 80% of Democrats believed the debunked conspiracy theory that Russia hacked Democrat's email to help Trump.... (same article)  Further, half of CLInton voters actually believed the Russians tampered with the votes themselves!

34 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Trump will almost certainly be the loser that his mouth, low IQ and many failed businesses show him to be.........but he will still have his followers, because they know no different. Cult following and sad to see these losers following the loser-in-chief.

Interesting that you find a TV star, President of the USA, Billionaire a loser. 

• Thumbs Up 2