Biden denies being present for Hunter’s alleged texts to a Chinese business partner

Social Media

10 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

You might think the left media is in a big conspiracy to save Biden but I bet if there was evidence of wrongdoing papers like the Washington Post and New York Times would love to get the scoop and expose any president left or right. 

Maybe hold off with the conclusions to wait if there is ever something substantial against Biden himself which so far there is not. 

Fair enough, but from what I have read, there is evidence that the DOJ are on Biden's side, even committing a crime. 

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, placeholder said:

He got lucky with The Apprentice. That was based on the false belief that he was a highly successful business person and a great negotiator even though he absolutely destroyed his father's highly successful real estate business and got outnegotiated in several ventures for which he paid way too much and which subsequently went bankrupt. New York banks refused to lend to him. At the time the show began Trump actually had a massive negative net worth. His genius, such as it is, is as a con man and he conned people into believing that he was highly successful. Hence such nasty disasters as Trump University.

5 minutes ago, placeholder said:

I'm guessing you think that the model of his plane is somehow a refutation of the facts I've offered?

Actually, yes. Unless you know many other losers and broke businessmen who own one. 

3 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Actually, yes. Unless you know many other losers and broke businessmen who own one. 

Trump's revival came not from his skills a a business person but his talents as a performer on a TV show. Or by your way of thinking are movie and TV stars great business people because of their wealth?

• Like 2

Just now, placeholder said:

Trump's revival came not from his skills a a business person but his talents as a performer on a TV show. Or by your way of thinking are movie and TV stars great business people because of their wealth?

Does it really matter by this point? But I will answer you.  I think it is a combination. Trump had an image based on his business acumen and also his spectacular failures.  He was a brash New York BS artist with an easily recognizable name and image. Also a man with considerable personal charisma and a flair for showmanship. Both contributed to his success on TV as well as in branding himself.

3 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Does it really matter by this point? But I will answer you.  I think it is a combination. Trump had an image based on his business acumen and also his spectacular failures.  He was a brash New York BS artist with an easily recognizable name and image. Also a man with considerable personal charisma and a flair for showmanship. Both contributed to his success on TV as well as in branding himself.

I don't think his image was based on his spectacular failures. His constituency believed, and still believes, that he is a great negotiator, despite his abysmal record. And that his negotiating skills would make him effective as a President.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, heybruce said:

None of the above qualities qualify to be President, as he demonstrated while in office.  You know, sharing foreign intelligence with the Russians, attempting to strong arm foreign leaders, failure to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act, failure to build the wall and get Russia to pay for it, failure to pass an infrastructure bill even though it was "infrastructure week" for a large portion of his Presidency...

I'd rather have a qualified, experienced, boring President than a clueless showman.

So would I, but we didnt get that either IMHO.  Except for the boring part.

Actually, that's not true. Joe is anything but boring lately. There are almost daily oopsies and brainfarts and malapropisms to enjoy. 

42 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

And that substantiated evidence is where and regarding what crime?

Here's one of many reports. Sadly, not many in the US, as there is a huge coverup there.

An IRS agent who oversaw a criminal investigation into Hunter Biden has testified to a House committee that the Justice Department slow-walked the case and gave Biden preferential treatment because he is President Joe Biden’s son.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/politifact/2023/06/28/hunter-bidens-criminal-case-what-irs-whistleblowers-said-about-joe-biden-doj/

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Can you remember where you were on every single day 6 years ago?

I remember where I was in 1963 when Kennedy was assassinated because I was in the RAF in Bahrain and I have a record.

When I left the RAF and I was working for Motorola from 1988 until 1999 I know which countries I was in during which year, but where I was in any particular country on any particular day I have no idea.

I threw all those records away years ago.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, heybruce said:

None of the above qualities qualify to be President, as he demonstrated while in office.  You know, sharing foreign intelligence with the Russians, attempting to strong arm foreign leaders, failure to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act, failure to build the wall and get Russia to pay for it, failure to pass an infrastructure bill even though it was "infrastructure week" for a large portion of his Presidency...

I'd rather have a qualified, experienced, boring President than a clueless showman.

Experienced?

5 hours ago, LosLobo said:

'The most bizarre twist and absolutely damning'.

I wonder if Jim Jordan Chairman of House Judicial Committee can deny being present.

Seems Jim Jordan really has a whistle-blower and it is all about his alleged misconduct at Ohio University.

'Scotus ruled last Monday afternoon that a lawsuit against Ohio State University where Jim Jordan was an assistant wrestling coach can move forward'.

Witness testimony alleges cover-up leaving Jim Jordan in flames as the Ohio State University scandal continues (msn.com)

Your link is worse than flash photography and should have a warning sign.

• Haha 1

Let’s see where these allegations and investigations go.  One thing everyone can agree on—the Hunter Biden laptop is the real thing.  Of course, it took a year or more for some media to acknowledge it.

• Like 1