Suspected cocaine found at White House sparking evacuation

Social Media

image.png

A white substance that sparked an emergency evacuation at the White House on Sunday night tested positive for cocaine.

The substance was found in a work area at the secure building during a routine inspection, the US Secret Service said.

The preliminary positive test was first reported by the Washington Post, citing fire and law enforcement sources.

President Joe Biden and his family were away at the Camp David residence when the substance was found.

The White House complex was closed as a precaution around 20:45 local time (01:45 BST) on Sunday after Secret Service officers found the white powder "inside a work area" of the West Wing, Secret Service spokesperson Anthony Guglielmi told the BBC in a statement.

FULL STORY

image.png

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, sirineou said:

An unusually energetic  secret service agent announced that upon finding the Substance ,in the interest of accuracy, they tested the substance for over an hour. Until they  concluded with certainty that " Damn  this good cocaine!!" 

"I'm gettin' rid of it man......" 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Well, well, well. At least hunter has better, more expensive tastes these days. Good for him.

Naaa that’s don junior and Kimberly gilfoils stash they were so tweaked out the couldent find it 

2 hours ago, sirineou said:

An unusually energetic  secret service agent announced that upon finding the Substance ,in the interest of accuracy, they tested the substance for over an hour. Until they  concluded with certainty that " Damn  this good cocaine!!" 

Not a joke , Would you want your countries leaders living area  littered 

with hard core drugs!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, riclag said:

with hard core drugs!

So now the White House is littered with drugs?that’s laughable dude that’s one secure place I’d be more concerned about how security let something like that get through now there’s something that bears looking into 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, riclag said:

with hard core drugs!

Lighten up, it was found in a storage facility routinely used by White House staff and guests to store mobile phones. They are checking cctv and a full investigation is ongoing. Patience, they will announce results when they have them. In the mean time rest assured the secret service is not hiding things otherwise we would not have known about it.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, riclag said:

with hard core drugs!

No not at all, I think we should have secret service agents walking behind Biden and picking up all the hard core drugs he drops.

Between about 500 staffers, and   about 6,000 visitors I would say there must be one or two more suspects than only poor joe, what you think?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, sirineou said:

No not at all, I think we should have secret service agents walking behind Biden and picking up all the hard core drugs he drops.

Between about 500 staffers, and   about 6,000 visitors I would say there must be one or two more suspects than only poor joe, what you think?

Already said what I thought

nice try

• Confused 1

48 minutes ago, riclag said:

Already said what I thought

nice try

First , finding one incident of cocaine (how much did they find does anyone know) is a long way from having the place littered with hard drugs. 

So you said what you thought and  I said what I thought.

What do you mean nice try?

• Thumbs Up 1

After pouring through CCTV footage, the Secret Service found no evidence of cocaine use.  But they did notice a strange phenomenon of people consuming salt through their noses.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, bendejo said:

It seems conservatives only claim to be making a joke when they get called out for something pejorative, as a way of backtracking.  You guys should have the guts to defend what you say, it makes you look like cowards when you back off with the "only joking" excuse.  Even the big orange boss uses it.

Cocaine found in the White House, could belong to anybody. It could be the property of Hunter, who's to say. 

It seems the liberals lose their sense of humor when the humor is directed at them and their uncle joe and his son the recovering addict. And you start name calling. 

• Love It 1

25 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Cocaine found in the White House, could belong to anybody. It could be the property of Hunter, who's to say. 

It seems the liberals lose their sense of humor when the humor is directed at them and their uncle joe and his son the recovering addict. And you start name calling. 

Personally I find it hard to take anything the republicans do these days as funny it’s deadly serious their undermining of our democracy perhaps that’s why when someone says the White House is littered with hard drugs a bit hard to stomach 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Lighten up, it was found in a storage facility routinely used by White House staff and guests to store mobile phones. They are checking cctv and a full investigation is ongoing. Patience, they will announce results when they have them. In the mean time rest assured the secret service is not hiding things otherwise we would not have known about it.

When the white powder was found I'm sure the folks were concerned perhaps it was something more sinister and had it tested as they should have. At that point it would of been kinda hard to keep secret.

• Love It 1

18 hours ago, John Drake said:

Degenerates.

Plural, huh? Can you share with us the evidence that this cocaine found in a storage area was was the property of or was meant to by used by more than one resident of the White House? Or, for that matter, by any resident of the White House?

Interesting that this news comes only one week after we discovered that Hunter has been omitted from White House visitor logs.

Not saying something is amiss but the lack of information surrounding the movements of someone with a prolific history of illicit drug addiction certainly makes the investigation into the source of the substance more difficult.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Do you have any specific example(s) of what republicans are doing these days to undermine our democracy? 

If you're going to make a statement of fact, does it not need to be supported? 

Voting restrictions: Republicans in several states have proposed or enacted voting laws that opponents argue disproportionately affect minority communities. These laws make it harder for certain groups of people to vote, thus suppressing democratic participation.

Gerrymandering:  Republican-led efforts in some states have resulted in skewed district maps that favor their party and undermine fair representation.

Attempts to overturn elections: including false electoral slates and culminating in Jan. 6.  

Embrace of "alternative facts" and disinformation: Some Republicans have spread misinformation or promoting conspiracy theories, which can erode public trust in democratic institutions and the media. This includes instances where Republican leaders or media outlets have made false claims about election fraud, COVID-19, climate change, and other significant issues.

Opposition to campaign finance reform:  Republican opposition to campaign finance reform measures, such as limiting the influence of money in politics or increasing transparency, can undermine the democratic principle of fair representation. They claim that large campaign contributions from wealthy individuals and corporations can skew the political system in favor of those with financial power.

Did you want more?

17 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Plural, huh? Can you share with us the evidence that this cocaine found in a storage area was was the property of or was meant to by used by more than one resident of the White House? Or, for that matter, by any resident of the White House?

Do you have any evidence that they were talking about any resident of the White House?

If so, why not share it with us. 

• Love It 1