Pattaya WILL BE the next 'Boomtown' in Thailand.

Pattaya's always been a Boom-BoomtownNow they want to demote it to just single Boom and you think that's an opportunity????

Pattaya's best days are well behind it. Save yo bucks Bogs. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Why do everyone believe Thailand will be a safe heaven in 5-15 or 20 years, and for those who invest all they have, truly betting on one card only! 

Those who invested 15 - 20 years ago in a decent appartment or house on right location, most likely had a free house by now, or free rent if they sold now if right location. Thai bath became stronger, but also everything became more expensive due to lover exchange rate. 

Who knows the situation the next 20? We will most likely get less for our hard earned pentions, and if investing in land, you need to know your location and type of investment will pay off in the end. 

All over Thailand they sell worthless appartments you never will be able to resale, especially when you most likely needs it most, during some kind of a crises.

On 7/6/2023 at 6:46 PM, Henryford said:

"prices skyrocker" ha ha. I bought a condo here in 2006 and would be lucky to sell it now for what i paid, 17 years ago.

Hey, that's kind of funny except I also bought a condo in 2006 and if I could sell it for what I paid for it I'd sell it tomorrow!  Luckily I don't live in it as I live elsewhere.  I used to have it rented out regularly before Covid-19 hit.