TAT reveals 20 unique wellness itineraries to capture global attention

messageImage_1687404774472.jpg

The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) recently hosted a Thailand Wellness Business Make Over seminar aimed at encouraging health and wellness providers to devise creative offerings that appeal to the Global Wellness Tourism Market. A key aspect of the event was a wellness itineraries contest that successfully drew participation from a range of providers.

Aligned with the Thai Government’s Thailand Wellness Economic Corridor (TWC) strategy, TAT’s campaign is designed to promote high-value health and wellness tourism and foster a competitive edge for Thai providers in this sector.

From the contest, the top three honours for Wellness Tourism, “Best 3 Program Awards,” went to:

• A Dream of Lanna Wellness by Fah Lanna Spa Chiang Mai
  • The Wellcation Experience by Varana Krabi
  • The VLCC Holistic Body & Mind Detox Ritual by VLCC Clinic Cha Am – Hua Hin

By Thaiger

Caption: PHOTO: TAT

#news

Full Story: https://thethaiger.com/news/national/tat-reveals-20-unique-wellness-itineraries-to-capture-global-attention

Thaiger

-- © Copyright Thaiger 2023-07-07

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

TAT’s campaign is designed to promote high-value health and wellness tourism and foster a competitive edge for Thai providers in this sector.

I have never met anyone in my life that has ever come to Thailand for health and wellness - maybe I move in the wrong circles, sure beer, food and 'stress relief' but not yoga and meditating !

• Like 1

12 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) recently hosted a Thailand Wellness Business Make Over seminar aimed at encouraging health and wellness providers to devise creative offerings that appeal to the Global Wellness Tourism Market. A key aspect of the event was a wellness itineraries contest that successfully drew participation from a range of providers.

One can only imagine.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

I have never met anyone in my life that has ever come to Thailand for health and wellness - maybe I move in the wrong circles, sure beer, food and 'stress relief' but not yoga and meditating !

All the tourists that come here, have an accident, then have to pay 10x more in hospitals and their insurance refuses to pay. the opposite of wellness IMHO.