Estimates of Trump rally crowd size ‘absurd’

Social Media

4 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Funny that they are criticizing Trump crowds whilst completely ignoring Biden is once again getting ready to hide in his bunker and refuses to do crowd events like Trump or even take questions  - once again just one sided media , doing the one sided media thing.

I wasn't aware that doing hysterical Mussolini style cult rallies was a requirement for running for president of the United States.

• Thumbs Up 2

4 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Funny that they are criticizing Trump crowds whilst completely ignoring Biden is once again getting ready to hide in his bunker and refuses to do crowd events like Trump or even take questions  - once again just one sided media , doing the one sided media thing.

Much less hold any debates! 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Nope, it might be possible. But how can you believe a man of 30,000 lies?

Doesn’t matter what anyone here believes, what matters is what his MAGA cult base believes and what Trump himself believes. We all know that Trump believes that every word that comes out of his mouth is a pearl of wisdom and 100% true. And his disciples think Trump is their lord and savior, so his word is their gospel.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

...and you....believed him? The man of 30,000 lies took those two occasions to tell the truth? Seems like a convenient truth to me...

He's consistently defended and praised Kim and has yet to personally criticize Putin. And any criticism he's directed at the Russian invasion of Ukraine has been tepid and infrequent. So, yes, those are good reasons to believe he's telling what he believes to be the truth.

• Thumbs Up 2

15 hours ago, rudi49jr said:

Doesn’t matter what anyone here believes, what matters is what his MAGA cult base believes and what Trump himself believes. We all know that Trump believes that every word that comes out of his mouth is a pearl of wisdom and 100% true. And his disciples think Trump is their lord and savior, so his word is their gospel.

True. I knew him well when he birthered the President. So, I understand Trump.

The actions of his supporters are what strikes me as those that have little common sense but are slaves to his every word. I thought that American had a 3% problem and not this 30%!! Little did I know but knowledge is golden. 

20 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

What's Biden afraid of?

Apparently, it's unclear whether or not Trump will join the Republican debates. 

“I see that everybody is talking about the Republican Debates, but nobody got my approval, or the approval of the Trump Campaign, before announcing them,” he wrote. “When you’re leading by seemingly insurmountable numbers, and you have hostile Networks with angry, TRUMP & MAGA hating anchors asking the ‘questions,’ why subject yourself to being libeled and abused?”

https://www.vox.com/politics/2023/4/27/23700848/donald-trump-joe-biden-presidential-debates-2024-election

He's such a delicate flower.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, placeholder said:

Apparently, it's unclear whether or not Trump will join the Republican debates. 

“I see that everybody is talking about the Republican Debates, but nobody got my approval, or the approval of the Trump Campaign, before announcing them,” he wrote. “When you’re leading by seemingly insurmountable numbers, and you have hostile Networks with angry, TRUMP & MAGA hating anchors asking the ‘questions,’ why subject yourself to being libeled and abused?”

https://www.vox.com/politics/2023/4/27/23700848/donald-trump-joe-biden-presidential-debates-2024-election

He's such a delicate flower.

What's Trump afraid of? ????

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

What's Biden afraid of?

Definitely not Trump. Debates between the actual candidates won't occur until they 2024. The candidates need to be selected first. Since Biden is essentially unopposed, no need for him to debate those attempting to primary him. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Not really sure he is. He debated Trump last election and won with a record voter turnout. And that was before Trump had indictments.

One thing Biden is not afraid of is the Hunter Biden laptop whistleblower. Turns out he's been indicted for serious espionage charges and can't be found.

Missing whistleblower who exposed Bidens hit with federal charges of being China agent

https://www.wionews.com/world/missing-whistleblower-who-exposed-bidens-hit-with-federal-charges-614091

Wow, deflection is overwhelming. Thumbs up....

1 minute ago, EVENKEEL said:

Wow, deflection is overwhelming. Thumbs up....

You asked why Biden wouldn't debate Trump. The premise of your question was wrong and baseless, you provided no evidence it was true. I explained to you why your assertion that he was afraid to debate Trump was wrong. Your turn.

20 hours ago, Tropposurfer said:

Ahh ...MAGA much buddy? ... Time for you to get back to watching OAN Fox or Steve Bannon me thinks.

If the terms Freedom Liberty Making America Great is offensive to anyone, then they’re definitely on the wrong side of history, considering most non American freedom loving people outside of the US that would love to live there see the US as a beacon of hope.

20 hours ago, novacova said:

It’s the same with anyone with an opposing ideological view of one or the other. It’s a useless circular argument with no means or ends. Just the same old divisive useless rhetoric 

And something so lacking in discrimination could only have been uttered by a supporter of Trump. To equate him with all others who came before him, is an astonishing bit of nonsense.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, novacova said:

If the terms Freedom Liberty Making America Great is offensive to anyone, then they’re definitely on the wrong side of history, considering most non American freedom loving people outside of the US that would love to live there see the US as a beacon of hope.

I wonder why so many ‘freedom loving’ make America great again enthusiasts are still in jail awaiting trial, or have already been tried and sentenced. I think it had something to with a little fracas in DC on January 6, 2021. Otherwise known as the storming of the Capitol, or trying to overthrow the result of the election, or even an insurrection.

Where does it say in the constitution that it’s allowed for people to only be interested in THEIR freedom(s), and not give a toss about the freedom(s) of those who think differently? Or that it’s quite okay to take up arms to force their beliefs on those who don’t agree with them? And let’s not forget that this is a minority that’s trying to subjugate a majority. That’s not very democratic, is it?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, placeholder said:

It's a good thing that those terms are so precise and useful in evaluating the policies that their standard bearers subscribe to. Otherwise, they could be invoked by anybody to support just about anything. Oh wait a minute...

There is that famous quote from Samuel Johnson which is applicable here about using certain  words to support dubious policies:

"On the evening of 7 April 1775, he made a famous statement: "Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel."[8] The line was not, as is widely believed, about patriotism in general but rather what Johnson saw as the false use of the term "patriotism" by William Pitt, 1st Earl of Chatham (the patriot minister) and his supporters."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_views_of_Samuel_Johnson#:~:text=On the evening of 7,the patriot minister) and his

Most people in the world are patriotic of their country. Those who are not have simply disenfranchised themselves by making rationalizations to justify their own displacement.

Me et al.

4 hours ago, rudi49jr said:

I wonder why so many ‘freedom loving’ make America great again enthusiasts are still in jail awaiting trial,

There’s a lot of dead and limbless Americans that made a sacrifice that not only benefited Americans, but most of the world. Something that most freedom haters just don’t get. What you have right now is due to the fact. 

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

And something so lacking in discrimination could only have been uttered by a supporter of Trump. To equate him with all others who came before him, is an astonishing bit of nonsense.

It’s not about the man “Trump” that a lot seem to get so obsessive about and have a perpetual diaper rash of it. The object is full tilt capitalism, which everyone here has capitalized on and not to mention which has brought most of the world out of poverty. 

7 minutes ago, novacova said:

There’s a lot of dead and limbless Americans that made a sacrifice that not only benefited Americans, but most of the world. Something that most freedom haters just don’t get. What you have right now is due to the fact. 

So everyone who criticizes America or MAGA or ‘patriots’ is a freedom hater? 

There are also plenty of other nationalities who have paid dearly for the benefit of their country and the world in general.