Transgender woman is crowned Miss Netherlands for the first time in the beauty pageant's history and will now compete for the Miss Universe crown

2 hours ago, FruitPudding said:

It's in the curriculum. They have to teach it.

Funnily enough, I actually heard a recording where a student said they identified as a cat and another student laughed and said they wouldn't accept that.

The teacher was then recorded calling that student disgraceful for not accepting whatever they identify as.

Then they had an argument about male and female and the teacher would accept the students point of view, instead just shaming her.

There's lots of these floating around now and the specific schools are mentioned too

This was debunked wasn't it? Can u post the recording? Certainly other school  "cat" school stories put about by lying anti-LGBT right-wing sites have been disproved. 

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/furry-protocol-wisconsin/

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

8 hours ago, soalbundy said:

In America some have called it the harbinger of our civilizations downfall, it is neither that nor progress, depravity was always present in every civilization. I presume the word 'progress' was used because there is an assumption of inclusiveness in society, there is no such thing, just hypocrisy. A mother in a newspaper article saying they are proud of their daughter (who is really their son) is covering up despair. In my village there is a family with twin teenage boys (their only children) who are extreme gay, they simp about the village wearing lipstick and rouge, their mother has turned to alcohol and the father has given up his job and now works in a different province, the mother told my wife that she is relieved they aren't wearing dresses and hopes they will leave and go to Pattaya or Bangkok and join a drag show.

Just to clarify, are you saying being gay is depraved?

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

Do you support "gender reassignment surgery" (AKA genital mutilation) of children? 

I support gender affirming health care that is tailored to the specific patient by medical professionals.

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Jingthing said:

I support gender affirming health care that is tailored to the specific patient by medical professionals.

Does that include gender reassignment surgery for children? 

Does it also include puberty blocking drugs?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Think harder.

Cards on the the table time Jing 'Thing': are you one of these types or do you prefer 'going with' these types.

No judgement here but hard to believe you don't have a dog in this fight

2 minutes ago, ICU Kid said:

Cards on the the table time Jing 'Thing': are you one of these types or do you prefer 'going with' these types.

No judgement here but hard to believe you don't have a dog in this fight

Huh?

1 minute ago, ICU Kid said:

Are u trans?

or

do you like to 'go with' trans?

No.

No.

Trans women mostly attract straight dudes.

I don't like to see minority groups viciously demonized and scapegoated. Learn from history. That's all.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Its not my business. It's not your business. It's not the business of fascist politicians. It's a matter for the families and their doctors.

So that's a yes? If the family and the doctor want it, you're okay with it, correct?

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

No.

No.

Trans women mostly attract straight dudes.

I don't like to see minority groups viciously demonized and scapegoated. Learn from history. That's all.

Would you enter a long-term relationship with a trans man?

8 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

So that's a yes? If the family and the doctor want it, you're okay with it, correct?

If a family and a doctor agree to circumcision of a young child (genital mutilation) for medical or religious purposes would you be o.k. with it?

1 minute ago, Baht Simpson said:

If a family and a doctor agree to circumcision of a young child (genital mutilation) for medical or religious purposes would you be o.k. with it?

No, unless there was a deformity or an infection or whatnot. 

Edited by Yellowtail