‘Decency and dignity’: Multiple carefully crafted Biden narratives fall apart as 2024 race heats up

Social Media

I'm still amazed at the way different thinking news agencies can spin the same story. Like you read or hear a story and then you hear from a different source and the meaning changes 180 deg. Truly amazing

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, EVENKEEL said:

Everyone???? Much like a child's remark when there's an adult in the room. 

Yes everyone. I knew your response would be this. So I decided to use FACTS from the Senators chance of even winning his own seat in WV!  13% hahahah

https://www.racetothewh.com/senate/24

Do you wonder why posters here use real information unlike some!

Walked right into that..

Edited by earlinclaifornia
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Isaan sailor said:

Absolutely.  Do you recall the Hunter Biden laptop pronouncement as “Russian disinformation”.  You see, hear and read only what fits your narrative, apparently.

A lot of people say that, but I don't recall any legitimate news sources that definitively called the laptop "Russian disinformation".  Do you have a link to such a source?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Isaan sailor said:

Absolutely.  Do you recall the Hunter Biden laptop pronouncement as “Russian disinformation”.  You see, hear and read only what fits your narrative, apparently.

Of course, no mention that, unlike the NYPost, they did not receive a copy of the laptop's content. 

BTW, I don't remember mainstream media claiming it was disinformation (for the same reason, they had no access to the content of the laptop, so they were not able to draw such conclusion)

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, candide said:

Of course, no mention that, unlike the NYPost, they did not receive a copy of the laptop's content. 

BTW, I don't remember mainstream media claiming it was disinformation (for the same reason, they had no access to the content of the laptop, so they were not able to draw such conclusion)

And the NY Post published it right away without doing any investigation of it at all. The experienced reporter assigned to the story refused to do it on precisely those grounds.

Edited by placeholder
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

No, they just repeatedly parroted the line from the so-called "51 experts" who all trumpeted that the laptop bore all the hallmarks of a Russian disinformation campaign.  Two years later? "Oooops"....

And there is neither dignity nor decency in erasing a 4 year old girl from your family's collective memory. 

Parroted it? That would mean they simply repeated what those people were saying. They reported on it. Should they have ignored it? And what does "repeatedly" mean, exactly here? I googled the story and the reporting on this letter pretty much died out after a few days.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

No, they just repeatedly parroted the line from the so-called "51 experts" who all trumpeted that the laptop bore all the hallmarks of a Russian disinformation campaign.  Two years later? "Oooops"....

And there is neither dignity nor decency in erasing a 4 year old girl from your family's collective memory. 

Oooops! They had to wait that long to get the content and be able to do their own analysis. Until then, they could only report what others (the NYPost, Trump, experts, Hunters) were stating.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, jtrump said:

Dude, the guy doesn't know where he is half of the time and you think he can make another term.  Glad you want a puppet in control, everyone knows he doesn't run America.  He is told what to say, where to sit as he has no clue.  The handlers tell him when to take questions.  Please let's settle this once and for all, have a debate.  But we all know Joe Xiden has dementia.  he will never debate as the Demorats won't let him.

there is nothing in the constitution that says a Potus term must end because of Impairment!

He will stay until either the term expires,resigns , impeached /convicted or dies.

Edited by riclag
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Everyone???? Much like a child's remark when there's an adult in the room. 

If he ain't popular in WV he sure ain't popular among dems outside WV. Running this corrupt idiot as a spoiler is a dumb idea and a waste of money.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posts of a Bickering, Baiting, and personal attack nature have been removed.  A post with an Opinion Piece story link has also been removed.  A grammar police post has also been removed.  Keep it civil folks.

9. You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages. You will respect other members and post in a civil manner. Personal attacks, insults or hate speech posted on the forum or sent by private message are not allowed.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ozimoron said:

If he ain't popular in WV he sure ain't popular among dems outside WV. Running this corrupt idiot as a spoiler is a dumb idea and a waste of money.

Wow, well if you say so pardner. He kept biden's BBB in check. Then there's Younkin, another goodun. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 7/12/2023 at 2:25 PM, Hanaguma said:

As soon as Joe Biden agrees to a cogent debate with his rivals, let me know.  I think I will be waiting a long time though...

What use is it to debate an individual who is in a state of decomposition?????

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Yes everyone. I knew your response would be this. So I decided to use FACTS from the Senators chance of even winning his own seat in WV!  13% hahahah

https://www.racetothewh.com/senate/24

Do you wonder why posters here use real information unlike some!

Walked right into that..

Two votes is my guess as everybody hates his guts.

yes, your above post, the one I responded to was filled with real info. So, you guess only 2 people in the entire US would vote for Manchin.

Edited by EVENKEEL
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Wow, well if you say so pardner. He kept biden's BBB in check. Then there's Younkin, another goodun. 

Ye4s, denying blue collar workers much needed jobs in the face of a likely economic downturn. Traitor might be a better term than "goodun".

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

Ye4s, denying blue collar workers much needed jobs in the face of a likely economic downturn. Traitor might be a better term than "goodun".

They're just ignorant uneducated blue collar workers.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, xylophone said:

His speech at the recent NATO summit was absolutely excellent and has been lauded by all clear thinking people – – no need to say any more.

You mean this one.?

I agree, it speaks for itself.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, LosLobo said:

You mean this one.?

I agree, it speaks for itself.

I guess this answers the question of whose coke it was in the White House!

But when he isnt flying high, this is more the norm....

9 hours ago, jtrump said:

Dude, the guy doesn't know where he is half of the time and you think he can make another term.  Glad you want a puppet in control, everyone knows he doesn't run America.  He is told what to say, where to sit as he has no clue.  The handlers tell him when to take questions.  Please let's settle this once and for all, have a debate.  But we all know Joe Xiden has dementia.  he will never debate as the Demorats won't let him.

Really?then how do you explain infrastructure,drug prices,inflation coming down,unemployment,jobs created,childhood tax credit bringing childhood poverty down,the utter humiliation of Russia,standing tall for democracy and sovereignty,the expansion and revitalization of nato,just to name a few?that old duffer is kicking ( posteriors) sorry dude those are concrete results 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

I guess this answers the question of whose coke it was in the White House!

But when he isnt flying high, this is more the norm....

Jee I don’t know,seems to me he’s really careful about what he says beeing the leader of the most powerful nation on the planet. he didn’t stab our nation in the guts like the former guy did 5 years ago ,just added Finland and her borders to nato with Sweden soon to follow ( both top tier advanced nations btw)has presided over the revitalization of nato (obviously nessary) not to shabby!that’s one busy dude just how many time zones between Washington and helinsky Finland anyway?no sir that was one epic success in my humble opinion 

• Haha 2

On 7/12/2023 at 2:03 PM, HappyExpat57 said:

As soon as I see that NOT-news tag, I stop reading, including the comments. The same sh!t from the same people. We've lost the ability for cogent debate, it merely devolves into a mud-slinging contest from both sides.

You didn't like the story then? 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 7/12/2023 at 2:12 PM, earlinclaifornia said:

Biden is a man who has the skillset America desperately needed. These folk will never learn how to be a human being ever again. Fox supporters rhetoric here is a sickness he personally was responsible for.

If he ever actually had a comprehensive set of skills, I think that, over the years, most of the kit got lost, sold or stolen. Now it looks like a few damaged spanners are all that's left.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1