Vices needed in life

bignok

On 7/13/2023 at 11:58 AM, KannikaP said:

Do you mean you think golf is better than sex.

I know they are both about getting your balls out and into a hole! 555

No doubt his G/F or wife kisses his ball for good luck. 
That will make his putter flutter. 

• Love It 1

11 hours ago, NoshowJones said:

What a load of nonsense, use a bit of common sense, if some big words have been used previously in the same thread then OK. Got it? Too many posters just make up their own acronyms.

OMGWAH

"he posted a pic of some gal off of social media....note he was not included in that pic either."

A photo wouldn't prove anything.  He's one of EC & myself ... Eric, look at the camera.   Some chick strolled by as Harrison was about to snap the photo...

... and yet, we've never met ... go figure.  Note, even our shadows are going the same way, and I suck at this stuff.

The one of me taking a snap of Neil, now that's real ????  Yes we've met, there's the proof.

Actually I did meet Buzz, on this rock, as we, the airlines I worked for, lost his bag, and I took his claim report ????

Now, can we move on back to Vices ... 

ec and me.jpg

lunar proof.png

Edited by KhunLA

1 hour ago, KhunLA said:

"he posted a pic of some gal off of social media....note he was not included in that pic either."

A photo wouldn't prove anything.  He's one of EC & myself ... Eric, look at the camera.   Some chick strolled by as Harrison was about to snap the photo...

... and yet, we've never met ... go figure.  Note, even our shadows are going the same way, and I suck at this stuff.

The one of me taking a snap of Neil, now that's real ????  Yes we've met, there's the proof.

Actually I did meet Buzz, on this rock, as we, the airlines I worked for, lost his bag, and I took his claim report ????

Now, can we move on back to Vices ... 

ec and me.jpg

lunar proof.png

I met Eric at the 80th of Elvis on Ko Samui.

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

So, can you give up what others deem inappropriate or unhealthy?

I stopped doing what others told me to do when I was around 10. Mostly because the people telling me were miserable, unhappy SOBs and I didn't want to turn out like any of them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mrwebb8825 said:

So, can you give up what others deem inappropriate or unhealthy?

I stopped doing what others told me to do when I was around 10. Mostly because the people telling me were miserable, unhappy SOBs and I didn't want to turn out like any of them.

You dropped outta school age 11?

3 minutes ago, bignok said:

You dropped outta school age 11?

More or less - I transferred to what was known as a "Cooperative Learning Center" where you weren't restricted by the teachers and could study at your own pace. Finished high school at 14. School was boring but the world revolved around "Peace, Love, Dope" at the time. ????

One vice would be to have multiple female therapists, simultaneously dispensing due intimate therapy just fer meself, in a nice, comfy, well furnished space,  but of course.... never in one's own premises !!

Definately a not-to-miss at least once, twice or even thrice in one's life ????????????

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Sigmund said:

One vice would be to have multiple female therapists, simultaneously dispensing due intimate therapy just fer meself, in a nice, comfy, well furnished space,  but of course.... never in one's own premises !!

Is this something you do regularly? It sounds more like a fantasy than a vice...

On 7/13/2023 at 10:48 AM, nikmar said:

good question - im forever trying to improve myself, no drink, cigs, weed and such and for the most part , im fine. But then after a  couple of days, im back on the slippery slope. Like there's an inner voice that i cant refuse.

angel on one side v the Devil on the other.

Seems to me you're normal!

15 hours ago, Sigmund said:

multiple female therapists, simultaneously dispensing due intimate therapy just fer meself, in a nice, comfy, well furnished space,  

I tried this like 4 times. It always ended up with someone on the outside tapping the other two on the shoulder, trying to butt in.

Yeah, usually that was me.

• Haha 1