Vices needed in life

bignok

One vice would be to have multiple female therapists, simultaneously dispensing due intimate therapy just fer meself, in a nice, comfy, well furnished space,  but of course.... never in one's own premises !!

Definately a not-to-miss at least once, twice or even thrice in one's life ????????????

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Sigmund said:

One vice would be to have multiple female therapists, simultaneously dispensing due intimate therapy just fer meself, in a nice, comfy, well furnished space,  but of course.... never in one's own premises !!

Is this something you do regularly? It sounds more like a fantasy than a vice...

On 7/13/2023 at 10:48 AM, nikmar said:

good question - im forever trying to improve myself, no drink, cigs, weed and such and for the most part , im fine. But then after a  couple of days, im back on the slippery slope. Like there's an inner voice that i cant refuse.

angel on one side v the Devil on the other.

Seems to me you're normal!

15 hours ago, Sigmund said:

multiple female therapists, simultaneously dispensing due intimate therapy just fer meself, in a nice, comfy, well furnished space,  

I tried this like 4 times. It always ended up with someone on the outside tapping the other two on the shoulder, trying to butt in.

Yeah, usually that was me.

• Haha 1