Thai private sector braced for impact amid political unrest and government delays

webfact

Peta has been very disappointing. Couldn't plan his way out of a paper bag. Best thing to hope for is a minority government then and early election where MF win an overwhelming number of votes.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, DjSilver said:

We need Thai baht to lose value and do it fast. Thailand meeds to stop buying their own currency with gold. That's the only thing keeping it up.

hopefully not, loosing plenty of money here

• Sad 1

The Baht has been gaining on the dollar for the last few days... Do they know something we don't? 34.5 right now, yet just week it was 35.8

I think we are all in agreement that there's no way Pita is going to be elected as the PM, yet the Baht is rising like one of Bezos' cock-shaped rockets. What's going on?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Purdey said:

Peta has been very disappointing. Couldn't plan his way out of a paper bag. Best thing to hope for is a minority government then and early election where MF win an overwhelming number of votes.

Why would you need a minority government? PTP could build a normal coalition, with or without MFP.

I doubt in a new vote MF will win the same amount of vote....but I could be wrong

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Brickleberry said:

I think we are all in agreement that there's no way Pita is going to be elected as the PM

You might be in agreement with some others, but ALL, no way.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Ironmike said:

Here's a simple solution why not give the people what they legally voted for and get rid of all these stupid old men just bankrolling their own bank accounts, before something bad happens

What a good idea! I wonder if anybody else has thought of that?

5 hours ago, DjSilver said:

We need Thai baht to lose value and do it fast. Thailand meeds to stop buying their own currency with gold. That's the only thing keeping it up.

More likely, they are draining their dwindling foreign currency reserves to artificially prop up the baht... we'll see how long they can keep it up, but if democracy fails, the peoples vote is disrespected, and they seat a minority coalition government, it could spiral