RFK Jr. accused of antisemitism, racism after remarks about COVID, Ashkenazi Jews

Social Media

6 hours ago, novacova said:

During a commission of a crime, absolutely. 
I notice a lot of ignorant remarks here about the US from individuals that are not Americans and unfortunately some are Americans, just a lot pent up obsessive useless nonsense reiterations of leftist news conglomerates. Not a single one is capable of independent empirical analysis. Not a single one.

I notice at least one ignorant remark regard hate crime law. Yours. It's not about what is said during the commission of a crime. The Federal hate crime law is not even a law against speech. It's a law against  a crimes motivated by specified kinds of  bigotry. Speech may be evidence about motivation, but in itself is not a crime under these laws.

And thanks for your ridiculous over-the-top generalizations. 

Edited by placeholder
  • Thumbs Up 2

13 hours ago, heybruce said:

Yes, we have unnatural contaminants in our air, ground and water.  We don't know what the long term consequences are.  Industries that create and profit from these contaminants need to be better regulated.  Which party is more likely to do that?

Move Forward Party

2 hours ago, ozimoron said:

Next time, produce some credible evidence as required instead of regurgitating Tucker Carlson lies / talking points.

Theory About U.S.-Funded Bioweapons Labs in Ukraine Is Unfounded

Prominent conservative voices have mischaracterized remarks from American officials to amplify baseless claims promoted by Russian state media.

There is no evidence to support the claims, which President Volodymyr Zelensky of Ukraine, the White House, the Pentagon and the State Department have all unequivocally denied.

There are biological laboratories inside Ukraine, and since 2005, the United States has provided backing to a number of institutions to prevent the production of biological weapons. But Tucker Carlson, the Fox News host, and others have misleadingly cited remarks from American officials as proof that the labs are producing or conducting research on biological weapons.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/03/11/us/politics/us-bioweapons-ukraine-misinformation.html

How the false Russian biolab story came to circulate among the U.S. far right

"The Kremlin is intentionally spreading outright lies that the United States and Ukraine are conducting chemical and biological weapons activities," U.S. State Department spokesperson Ned Price said earlier this month. He and other officials warn that Russia was working to create pretexts for its attacks on a sovereign nation.

The biolab conspiracy theory is an example of how Russian narratives can be seized on and refined by conspiracy theorists in the U.S., who can often spread false narratives far more effectively than Russia's own efforts.

https://www.npr.org/2022/03/25/1087910880/biological-weapons-far-right-russia-ukraine

oh.. so your talking points:good...people disagreeing with you talking points: bad..what a neat world u must live in

• Thumbs Up 1

A unapproved misinformation web link reported and removed. A video link from a non news uploader has also been removed:

18. Social media content is acceptable in most forums. However in factual areas such as but not limited to news, current affairs and health topics, social media cannot be used unless it is from a credible news media source or a government agency, and must include a link to the original source. In some circumstances a moderator may relax this rule and this will be determined on a case by case basis. If this rule is relaxed a moderator will post a public notice explaining the limit and scope of the relaxation.

2 minutes ago, Zapitapi said:

why deranged?

How about this?

"Legendary guitarist Eric Clapton has claimed that his reaction to being vaccinated was “disastrous” on his health. He has criticised what he perceives as “propaganda” promoting the covid vaccine’s safety."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/eric-clapton-won-t-play-venues-if-they-require-vaccinations-n1274740

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, placeholder said:

How about this?

"Legendary guitarist Eric Clapton has claimed that his reaction to being vaccinated was “disastrous” on his health. He has criticised what he perceives as “propaganda” promoting the covid vaccine’s safety."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/eric-clapton-won-t-play-venues-if-they-require-vaccinations-n1274740

again how is that deranged? poor guy

Just now, Zapitapi said:

again how is that deranged? poor guy

Let me put it this way. In the US,  in areas where people were more likely to vote for Trump. and hence more likely to resist vaccinations, the more they were likely to die. Had people who refused to get vaccinated, heeded that "progaganda" and got vaccinated instead, a lot more people would have survived the pandemic.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

The word anti-semitism was specifically created to mean anti-Jewish.

anti-Semitism, (see Researcher’s Note) hostility toward or discrimination against Jews as a religious or racial group. The term anti-Semitism was coined in 1879 by the German agitator Wilhelm Marr to designate the anti-Jewish campaigns underway in central Europe at that time. Nazi anti-Semitism, which culminated in the Holocaust, had a racist dimension in that it targeted Jews because of their supposed biological characteristics—even those who had themselves converted to other religions or whose parents were converts. 

https://www.britannica.com/topic/anti-Semitism

You can deploy all the etymologically based criticism you like. It's utterly irrelevant.

nope i deploy logic..think about it some times:) we all used to use it though it seems today logic is somehow anti semitic or maybe racist as well?  

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

Let me put it this way. In the US,  in areas where people were more likely to vote for Trump. and hence more likely to resist vaccinations, the more they were likely to die. Had people who refused to get vaccinated, heeded that "progaganda" and got vaccinated instead, a lot more people would have survived the pandemic.

.i take it u are jabbed....actually the opposite is true. dont watch the news look at the actual numbers.. but it seems off topic

• Confused 1

On 7/17/2023 at 3:20 PM, Berkshire said:

RFK jr. has also suggested that chemicals in tap water (in the USA) is turning our kids gay.  This dude is loonier than MTG....and that's saying a lot. 

Where did he say this? seems like a lot of smearing and mud slinging by the Biden camp

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Zapitapi said:

nope i deploy logic..think about it some times:) we all used to use it though it seems today logic is somehow anti semitic or maybe racist as well?  

Logic maybe. An understanding of semantics, not so much.

Etymologically based reason is far from a foolproof way to undersstand the meaning of words.

For example. 

Does 'awful" mean full of awe? It used to.

Does "terrible" mean causing terror? It used to.

Here is a link to those examples and more:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semantic_change#:~:text=Semantic change (also semantic shift,different from the original usage.

• Thumbs Up 1

47 minutes ago, Zapitapi said:

pure logic isnt it.. so if semites are a language group ..then being anti-semitic/semitism means................? it means being agains a language group

but please you and the ones alike lets just rather not use logic anymore and pretend that 2=2=5.. 

I relied on a Merriam-Webster definition, just like you.  Are you saying Merriam-Webster was correct in its definition of semitic but not in its definition of anti-semitism?  Perhaps you think that antisemitism means people who are opposed to semitic languages?

• Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, CharlieKo said:

Just asking, do you have a link for your assertion of being a Kremlin troll. Or is this just a theory of yours. Is not American politics messed up enough. Does the kremlin really need to interfere in what will be another mess for Americans. 

The Kremlin is for anybody that helps Trump win again.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Zapitapi said:

rfk refers to the labs maybe he knows something we dont..anyhow the sad truth is that neither you nor anyone else here will be able to confirm or deny if those labs are funded or even owned by the US

if you trust your media then the answer is clear..all is conspiracy and probably far right talking points.. the good old media with its stellar history of telling the truth:)

So absence of evidence means the labs are real?  That's a new one.

• Like 1

Just now, heybruce said:

So absence of evidence means the labs are real?  That's a new one.

Unfortunately, that approach among conspiracy theorists is far from new. Amongst them, absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Which is exactly how Donald Rumsfield justified the Iraqi war. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

The Kremlin is for anybody that helps Trump win again.

If that is all you have, some youtube'r?  that is hardly proof. Sorry but it looks like all you are doing is continuing the Russia Russia trope. That's like me linking a youtube'r who would claim that Biden is China's man? Bought and paid for! whether that is true or not would be another question.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Zapitapi said:

.i take it u are jabbed....actually the opposite is true. dont watch the news look at the actual numbers.. but it seems off topic

Another fact-free assertion......

Here are the facts:

"In the spring of 2020, the areas recording the greatest numbers of deaths were much more likely to vote Democratic than Republican. But by the third wave of the pandemic, which began in fall 2020, the pattern had reversed: Counties that voted for Donald Trump over Joe Biden were suffering substantially more deaths from the coronavirus pandemic than those that voted for Biden over Trump. This reversal is likely a result of several factors including differences in mitigation efforts and vaccine uptake, demographic differences, and other differences that are correlated with partisanship at the county level."

https://www.pewresearch.org/politics/2022/03/03/the-changing-political-geography-of-covid-19-over-the-last-two-years/

PP_2022.03.03_geo-covid_00-04-1.png

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Oh you're one of those invoking Trump chants.

Wrong. I don't have a horse in this race. As useless as Biden is, Trump is as useless. I just wish there was a candidate who was a real politician who would sort out America rather that trying to start WW3. 

5 minutes ago, CharlieKo said:

Wrong. I don't have a horse in this race. As useless as Biden is, Trump is as useless. I just wish there was a candidate who was a real politician who would sort out America rather that trying to start WW3. 

Well then don't say Russia Russia Russia which is a phrase completely linked with Trump.

On 7/17/2023 at 10:12 AM, placeholder said:

Really?

RFK Jr comes out against gun control and blames school shootings on ‘drugs’

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/robert-f-kennedy-jr-gun-control-b2351943.html

Being against childhood vaccinations, not to mention Covid, is a classic Democratic position?

He said he wanted to seal the Mexican border permanently.

Interesting, he might just get my vote.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

Well then don't say Russia Russia Russia which is a phrase completely linked with Trump.

I think you'll find that it was HR Clinton who started the Russia Russia Russia thing. If anything it is you who is saying that in relation to RFK. Accusing him of being a Kremlin troll! Without any real proof. 

It's just a way to avoid the real issues. At some stage someone has to deal with the issues. Rather than Blame Russia or China for the failure that is American politics. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, CharlieKo said:

I think you'll find that it was HR Clinton who started the Russia Russia Russia thing. If anything it is you who is saying that in relation to RFK. Accusing him of being a Kremlin troll! Without any real proof. 

It's just a way to avoid the real issues. At some stage someone has to deal with the issues. Rather than Blame Russia or China for the failure that is American politics. 

I get it.

For some reason you don’t want to hear that many Americans mostly Trumpist Republicans and now also this RFK JR loon are directly and explicitly parroting Kremlin talking points.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I get it.

For some reason you don’t want to hear that many Americans mostly Trumpist Republicans and now also thus RFK JR loon are directly and explicitly parroting Kremlin talking points.

No you Don't get it. 

You are just deflecting. So where is your proof? You say don't use Russia Russia Russia, But you are using it yourself. There in lies the problem. If you can't get beyond the Russia Russia thing. How does the US sort out it's problems?

I agree RFK is a loon. Coming out with that Ashkenazi rubbish, has hopefully ended his candidacy.  It just Proves there isn't any candidate who should be President. 

Or are you saying your a Trumpist?

Edited by CharlieKo

9 minutes ago, CharlieKo said:

No you Don't get it. 

You are just deflecting. So where is your proof? You say don't use Russia Russia Russia, But you are using it yourself. There in lies the problem. If you can't get beyond the Russia Russia thing. How does the US sort out it's problems?

I agree RFK is a loon. Coming out with that Ashkenazi rubbish, has hopefully ended his candidacy.  It just Proves there isn't any candidate who should be President. 

Agree to disagree. 

https://www.nationalmemo.com/kremlin-2656987132

Kremlin-Style Propaganda Now Defines The Republican Party